[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

important meme: mem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: mem.png (6KB, 653x482px) Image search: [Google]
mem.png
6KB, 653x482px
Fellow colleagues;

We all know that mom upside down is 'wow'.

but we often overlook that 'wew' upside down is 'mem'.

mem is an important and integral part of MEME that has long been suppressed and ignored, partially die to the efforts of the anti-mem and anti- wew community.

I submit to you:

mem
>>
>>4819761
cummer
>>
F*** yes!!!1

MEM
>>
>>4819764
>>4819769
cumbusters
>>
>>4819761
but wew upsidedown is ʍǝʍ not mem
and for that matter mem rightsideup is ɯǝɯ
>>
File: image.png (145KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145KB, 750x1334px
>>4819761
Anti - mems already suppressing this thread
>>
>>4819772
whambusters
>>
>>4819772
More disinformation

please look more closely:

WEW

Now turn it upside down.

Why is this so hard for people to accept? mom is wow so why can't everyone come to terms with mem?
>>
>>4819783
wow => mom
wew => mam

Because you are wrong
>>
>>4819787
gay
>>
>>4819761
I tried to do this on my computer but it won't go upside down so I put it on my phone and every time I turn my phone upside down it flips right side up!??

What is going on?? Is this anti mems or just am I haveing prebleom
>>
>>4819792
This happens ever time mem shows up anywhere. The antimems hate the idea that mem is a good and normal part of life so they sabotage anything to do with mem.

Think about it, how often do you see mem irl?
>>
>>4819795
you seem like an avid philosopher so maybe I'll ask you, does s4s exist in the 2d or 3d real? I understand we're looking at, creating, typing and make up the bulk of it but if "we" weren't here s4s would be blank.

But also if humans didn't real the Earth would be a much prettier place I don't know about you but big cities make me sick.
>>
Fine. To be 100% fair we can take a poll, and let the people decide

https://strawpoll.de/gxxrbf6

poll brought to you by the Clinton foundation
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 650x487px
>>4819798
Cities are trouble waiting to happen and if people spread around more and were more focused on being self sufficient then we would not be so susceptible to disaster as a society but the guberment steals so much of the land and says its for them

Also note it says "surface and subsurface" because they are tunneling like moles with your tax moneys
>>
Mod pls sticky mem
>>
#fortune
>>
File: memheaven.jpg (69KB, 540x655px) Image search: [Google]
memheaven.jpg
69KB, 540x655px
>>4819761
░░░░▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀
░░░▀███▀░▀████░░░░▀████████▀░░▀███▀░░████▀
░░░█████░█████▌░░████▄░░▄▄▄▄░░█████▀▐█████
░░▀████████████░░██████▀▀░░░░░████████████▀
░░▐██▌▐████▌▐███░████▄████▀░░▐██▌▄████▌▄███
░░███▄░████░░███░▄███▀▀▀███▌░███▌░████▄░███▀
░░███░░▄███░░▐██▄░░▄██████▄░░███░░▄███░░▄██▌
>>
File: mem brn.png (10KB, 653x482px) Image search: [Google]
mem brn.png
10KB, 653x482px
>>4819860
i like you're drawing a lot
>>
thank you for telling me about mem. i did not know about mem and i am not sure if i believe in it but it is good to know that some people are still looking for the truth and standing up for what they believe in
>>
>>4820036
i believe in mem to
>>
pel mem
>>
File: 000000.jpg (108KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
108KB, 640x463px
new mem
uem wew
>>
nice, dude.
>>
>>4819761
actually it's ʍǝʍ friend ;-D

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
wew, mem
>>
>>4819761
he looks sad for some reason, i wanna give the mem a big ol' hug in a platonic nonsexual way
(*꒦ິ⌓꒦ີ)
>>
File: froge coaster.jpg (8KB, 236x219px) Image search: [Google]
froge coaster.jpg
8KB, 236x219px
>>4820567
me to

mfw i mem irl:
>>
File: mempoll.jpg (36KB, 977x396px) Image search: [Google]
mempoll.jpg
36KB, 977x396px
CNN NEWS BREAK

Latest poles are in!

Overwhelming public majority indicates that "mem" either is not important, and may not even exist.

The Coalition for a Better America through Togetherness and Multiculturalism urges senators to abolish mem from all of society forever amen.

This news brought to you by the same people that want to crush you under their boot
>>
>>4820989
I warned you about the anti mems trying to make it look like mem is not good. We need mem to keep our memes safe, it is literally a large part of MEME and makes up at least 75% of meme.

The polls are skewed in favor of the anti mems!
>>
>>4820991
wow tinfoil hat, the polls are right there how can they possibly be faked?? I can see some mild bias but to rig the whole thing would be impossible.
>>
i predicted this would happen
>>
mem for precident
>>
mem
>>
I find this refreshing and not as gay as traps. The very notion this thread exist has heightened my very existence. Yeahs I feel exuberant, ecstatic, enlightened...but I have completely forgot what this was referring to...oh well cheerio ....of for a bit of rum, a redhead, and codliver oil.... I
>>
>>4821097
wow yeah i feel you man but codliver is not really that good tbqh
>>
>>4820212
i get it i JUST NOW got this
>>
what a fatuous, arrogant, anglocentric myth you are trying to push. what about all the cultures in the world who have different words for meme and wew that probably have no correlation whatsoever. can't believe this RACIST propaganda being spewed. and of course your "mem" just happens to be WHITE
>>
>>4821721
The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.