[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>/a/148333333 me likey these digits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: large gay.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
large gay.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>>/a/148333333
me likey these digits
>>
>>4819608
>/a/
water u fuken gay
>>
>>4819608
nice digits on a stoopid board lol
>>
LoLo
>>
>>4819608
Gongrillo the Mighty is always 5th
>>
>>4819688
So I recently heard, though I haven’t checked his Instagram. From how he just explodes at people, I can only imagine how he might have treated Brian, and several others. It is actually quite sad, I agree, and Brian does seem to be a lovely fellow, he’s being the better man in this situation. I believe Brian to be a victim too.
>>
>>4819692
Everyone is a victim of circumstance, even the birds. It's not our place to judge, but rather to be there in time of need. I believe that if you talked to Gongrillo you would find him quite the charmer. Not saying that Brian is a bad guy, but don't look before you leap to conclusions on this one.
>>
>>4819697
In response to another Anon’s question, I’ve just become aware of this. It really is tragic that Brian went through all of this. I have only seen a status update on his Facebook however, but have seen a story from Brian on Tumblr. I’m inclined to believe Brian.
>>
>>4819700
Your doubles make me want to believe you, and so I will. Still, I do not view Gongrillo in a lesser light, because I have known him for many years and it is a common fact that Gongrillo the Mighty is always 5th, not 1st or 3rd. Brian should have known this before he started getting involved, and while I don't approve of being unkind I must say, a certain amount of responsibility is necessary in situations such as this.
>>
>>4819701
In all fairness, it’s pays to look pretty. I know this happens in others areas too though, and people do judge others at first glance. I don’t agree that looks should be all that matter mind you, but I too have seen how looks can matter in goth, and several other areas.
>>
>>4819703
Sad but true. Our physical bodies do create the first layer that other conscious beings perceive, and often there is a modicum of judgement that results from this initial view. However, spending time with these other bodies often reveals a depth of quirkiness, some of it good, some of it intolerable. It's a matter of following the Golden Rule that separates what you bring into the world from what you try to take out from it.
>>
>>4819709
1. He should make this clear to those who view his content, especially after his lying of people existing. 2. You haven’t read any of his past history, have you? 3. I hope those who ordered actually got what they purchased before it was closed, he has scammed MANY people in the past. 4. Definition of asexual: “Without sexual feelings or associations”. So surely he shouldn’t define himself as such if he “gets sexy” or states that he is “wet” on his journal?
>>
>>4819712
You are being highly judgmental, and while I know you have been witness to some of his wrongdoings I don't believe it correct for you to go about producing sladerous articles about his business or his sensual orientation. As I said before, Brian should have done more research before he got involved with Gongrillo, and it's my opinion that he should be held responsible for his own lack of knowledge concerning Gongrillo and his associated business venture.
>>
>>4819738
Hmm well if so, then that’s quite interesting and strange. I’m also sorry that many of your friends had to endure being used by him, Joji really is, as you already know, a horrible person. I’ll see if there’s anything more,I may create some categories for people to click on to save them time. Thanks for tip Anon, and yes, I believe it discredits people who are actually transgender too, that this is just a ploy for attention.
>>
>>4819753
I'm glad we could come to an understand. I want you to know, despite our conversation today, I still respect you and acknowledge you as a well-met member of the internet community as a whole. What you are doing is attempting to disperse knowledge to those in need, and for that I think you are a hero amongst mere men. That being said, please don't let your disdain harm your view of the world. One bad egg doesn't always ruin a dozen.
>>
>>4819656
who r u quotin?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.