[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dubs are pointless nice is pointless memes are pointless s4s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 90823745.jpg (57KB, 700x730px) Image search: [Google]
90823745.jpg
57KB, 700x730px
dubs are pointless
nice is pointless
memes are pointless
s4s is pointless
it's all pointless
pointless!
>>
>>4814170
aw what's the matter champ

does somebody need a hug :3
>>
>>4814170
and you just realised?
>>
U shitposter ur pointless
Much offffennndddd
:^(
>>
>>4814173
hugs are pointless
>>4814179
realization is pointless
>>
>>4814184
getting cutely offended is pointless
>>
>>4814184
good palindrome

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
is love pointless?
>>
>>4814170
y'know what isn't pointless

friendsshshshiiiiiiiiiipppp xdDddd
>>
File: vitamin you.png (163KB, 287x368px) Image search: [Google]
vitamin you.png
163KB, 287x368px
I agree except for "nice is not important"

what separates us from beasts if we can't be nice to each other? are we all simply out for ourselves, greedy and ready to leave others behind if it suites our interest

I'm honestly not trying to be fucking psuedo fedora deep I think one of the greatest attributes of s4s is the notion that we should be nice and rise above the caustic nature of other boards

even if she's literally a crop from a hastily drawn gangabng.
>>
A pointless death is better than a pointless life because you don't waste any pointless space or any pointless persons pointless time. Which you rather have?
what I'm trying to get at is, if everything is pointless ,why don't you stop wasting resources and end it? ;^)
>>
>>4814220
you're attacking him from a logical standpoint but in the MEME sense he's correct. this board, dubs, this whole little slice of heaven you've carved for yourself doesn't need to exist - can possibly not exist, and thus is inherently pointless

I'm fucking glad it exists to me it's the best board on 4chan even though those /po/ple are so god damn nice I want to fuck all of them while they fold me microscopic boats

trav is cool too. basically any board that doesn't attract teenagers to shit it up has potential

thats why 4chan is nice regardless of all the shit. little bursts of brilliance admist a sea of shit, if you trodd through you'll be rewarded
>>
>>4814214
even nice becomes pointless if it has to be forced against the will of nature
>>4814220
if everything is pointless, Im not really wasting anything either
>>
>>4814214
You are right wow give us hope anon s4s is true love other boards just suck, s4s is a place i call home and should be for all u 2 :^)
>>
File: mooncheck.jpg (22KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
mooncheck.jpg
22KB, 404x500px
you callin these pointless?
>>
>>4814232
your sarcasm is palpable but I stand behind my goofy dream of what s4s could be

where we transcend irony and shitposts and finally realize sincerity and by extension become better humans for it
>>
>>4814234
Yes
>>
>>4814235
Trust me this board is love, you know the chaos of /b and others we have a chance to be more than pepes and shitposts :^)
>>
>>4814237
yes, it might be that Im just wasting the pearls you guys offer me, but I still can't find point in this
t. OP
>>
File: dumb bluehaired cunt.png (67KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
dumb bluehaired cunt.png
67KB, 429x410px
>>4814239
the point is that there's no point

nothing happens - but a lot happens

thats the intrigue and allure of s4s
>>
i miss captain kek ;-;
>>
>>4814243
the only namefig i miss is theodore rusbelt not cuz he enjoyed my shining diamond but he was legit hilarious

him and poopboi should be effigies worthy of idolatry

they "get" this board
>>
File: 6982762.png (42KB, 170x323px) Image search: [Google]
6982762.png
42KB, 170x323px
>>4814242
it's all zero sum game
maybe we are truly blessed
or we are truly cursed
if you are extreme, you will breed extreme consequences
>>
>>4814244
dubs

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4814245
this board is polarizing to the point content is fresh and stagnation really can be avoided if people try their best

not a fan of hentai threads though. not funny, simply masturbatory in the metaphorical and literal snese
>>
File: JerrySeinfeld-trans.png (61KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
JerrySeinfeld-trans.png
61KB, 300x229px
>>4814231
>if everything is pointless, I'm not really wasting anything either
I mean, I guess you're right.
>>
File: s.png (267KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
267KB, 785x757px
i wishe i wudnt of faile'd life
>>
>>4814246
>hazy
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.