[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1474946804343.png (131KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474946804343.png
131KB, 500x281px
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH?
>>
>>4812060
so true
>>
File: 1474056663495.jpg (279KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474056663495.jpg
279KB, 1280x720px
>>4812060
I always knew that I was smarter than other kids growing up. They were fearful of my intellectual prowess and might and would humbly cower and shake in their seats as I answered questions. Heh. My teacher would always sing my praises and once asked my mother if she'd be willing to let me skip from the second grade to the fifth. She foolishly refused, believing that I'd be unable to cope with the social pressure of being younger in a higher grade while still retaining the capability to academically dominate my classmates.

I wasn't moved forward and was forced to endure remaining placed in the "correct" age for my grade. Quite an accomplishment that I made it through. Imagine, if you would, being at the same level as Einstein. Instead of being given scholarships and access to the best universities and laboratories in the country, you're told to finger-paint colors on a board and do book reports on novels geared towards toddlers.

Such was my life, and such is the reason why I now struggle to wear a thin veil of normalcy. I'm as clueless about relating to "ordinary" people as they are to monkeys or raccoons. Perhaps they can empathize with the struggles of their fellow mammals on some basic level, but their minds are not attuned to the save frequency and wavelength.

Try to picture yourselves, if you would, having to live life in the manner I've lived mine - persuaded for years to hide my gifts from the world for fear of being demeaned and labeled a freak. Everybody is jealous of my talents. I could play complex piano symphonies at the age of seven and read at a college level in kindergarten. I mastered calculus at the same time the other kids were being frustrated by long division tables and the concept of variables.

I have an IQ of 110, which is the same as geniuses such as Francis Crick, who discovered the double-helix structure of DNA. My IQ is significantly above the norm, and I feel utterly detached from the ordinary.
>>
>>4812066
truth dubs
>>
File: IMG_0589.jpg (97KB, 1083x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.jpg
97KB, 1083x540px
eh
>>
:
>>
>>4812079
110?
Is that the joke LOL
>>
File: 1474753104623.png (203KB, 680x429px) Image search: [Google]
1474753104623.png
203KB, 680x429px
>>4812079
10/10 made my day
>>
>>4812060
>>4812079
>>4812109
dumb animeposter
>>
>>4812611
dumb dumb animeposter poster
>>
Gay
>>
>>4812060
does anyone know why when I check my fortune the last word of my word breaks off into a separate line no matter how long it is

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4812619
he got dubs you dumb dumb dumb animeposter poster poster
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.