[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only virgins who've nvr had s*x can post in this thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: jufo.gif (342KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jufo.gif
342KB, 500x500px
Only virgins who've nvr had s*x can post in this thread.
>>
>>4809377
doubles of lon e le ness
>>
File: FILE986.gif (157KB, 414x270px) Image search: [Google]
FILE986.gif
157KB, 414x270px
>>4809377
so everybody who is able to see it
good thread

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4809383
aayyoo
>>
>>4809377
I'm a virgin but iv had se*x, can I still post please?
>>
>>4809388
since you have dubs with you I'll let it slide this one time...
>>
>>4809388
good dubs but see
>>4809377

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: 1473221036875.jpg (307KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473221036875.jpg
307KB, 835x1200px
>>4809377
Lol i, havin secks right now fight me nerds

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
Why the hell not.
>>
>>4809722
can you please leave i want to be alone
>>
>>4809741
but if ur alone you'll never lose ur virginity

if you surround yousrelf with people maybe one of them will fug you, u never know ;^)
>>
>>4809377
>77
You can be a virgin again if you identify as that IMO. The past is not important and can't define the present.
>>
>>4809859
" The past is not important and can't define the present."

what if you lost an arm or were gangraped and beaten within an inch of your life?

that wouldn't matter at all, you'd totally forget it and move on

idiotic cunt. not even in a hateful way but you really are just plain dumb

thats such a girl thing to say too
>>
>>4809860
Even if you lost a limb you'd learn to live with the different situation that would create and have a normal life. Anyway people make a big deal out of sex and sexual history but as long as you don't have AIDS it's not something that's very important.
>>
Lol.
>>
>>4809869
so if you were gangfucked and brutalized for 3 days straight it wouldn't be very important and you'd get over it?

you really are the gift that keeps giving, nevermind your total abscence of mind and intellect but to skirt and redirect into literal..wow

you're the kind of cunt who when asked "ladies, if you didn't have a pussy how would you get your man" you'd reply "BLOWJOB. ASSHOLE"

I TRULY don't go out of my way to hate you but you're so fucking insufferable I can't stop myself. Nothing you say is poignant, nothing you do needs to exist - nothing would be lost, and certainly nothing to be gained.
>>
>>4809869
tbh personally i'm less worried about being a virgin and more about my lack of sexual experience for my age. like if somebody ever wanted to fuck me i'd be embarrassed at how incompetent and awkward i'd be and probably back out to avoid the embarrassment. p much after you stop being a teenager this sort of thing stops being cute and starts being really pathetic.
>>
>>4809874
very unnecessary. this is a nice board for casual conversation please don't be abusive.
>>
>>4809874
You can make up any scenario you want and find a way to make it worse. Healing from something traumatic is about moving on and living in the present.
I lost my virginity younger than I should have but that doesn't weigh on every moment of every day for me.

>>4809877
>77
Nice dubs! Right this is like half the ppl on 4chan and you just don't have basic social skills but maybe if you put yourself out there people would like you? I'm sure you're not a monster you're probably just shy.
>>
yo what up my dudes
finally a thread for me
>>
>>4809881
>losing my virginity at a young age(like every one with a cunt between their legs) makes me have a voice on rape and being gangfucked

I. Really. Cannot. Stand you.

I want to see a pic of your supposed boyfriend. I want to see the ugly, matted hair cuckold who would be so pathetic as to put up with your idiotic, neurotic garbage.

forget it..you're not smart enough to give me the answers I want. and I mean that, you've demonstrably proven that you're a child who will forever skirt the issue and move on because you're a fucking nothing and you cannot STAND knowing that you're nothing with nothing to say and no personality and that's what drives you to defend yourself

please dont even respond to me you really do make my veins bulge
>>
>>4809874
>if you didn't have a pussy how would you get your man
I think most gay men go for casual hookups only so it's probably pretty easy for them. The question itself is ignorant cuz it assumes I'd only want sex from a partner.
>>
>>4809874
"Nothing you say is poignant, nothing you do needs to exist - nothing would be lost, and certainly nothing to be gained."
>>
>>4809885
not him, but what other solution could there possibly be? nobody's saying it's easy but eventually you just have to get over shit, as much as you posibly can, or else you become a slave to your trauma.
>>
>>4809859
this makes no sense
>>
>>4809882
Me on the left
>>4809885
>>4809901
Me on the left
>>4809855
>>4809377
>>4809878
>>
File: 1475430648709.jpg (365KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475430648709.jpg
365KB, 1024x768px
>>4809906
This picture
>>
>>4809906
all me
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.