[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Hiro is crashing 4chan with no survivors

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (11KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 175x200px
>yfw Hiro is crashing 4chan with no survivors
>>
File: Mammon-e1444487434911.jpg (23KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
Mammon-e1444487434911.jpg
23KB, 200x233px
Mammon hungers
>>
>>4806547
no body cared who i was until i put on the capcode
>>
>>4806547
martionne's gna buy it boi
martionne shkreli my new idolle he was starting to be already. the stars r truley aligneen
>>
>>4806621
You're pathetic, dude.
>>
>>4806547
Whom are you quoting?
They're not deleting anything, Hiro is just warning us that he wants to fuck up the site in some way to try and bring in money. He added a bunch of new boards and while suggested closing some I think he's sensitive enough to wanting to preserve the board culture that he won't remove any lightly. Including this one. And there are 5 people who post here so deleting s4s would save them nothing.

>>4806621
I saw some of the stuff on /qa/ about him and he seems like an idiot. He likes 4chan cuz it's "edgy" and doesn't seem to understand that it's just a nerdy hobby website. He's just like the underage posters who are drawn to /b/ and /pol/. Hiro is possibly incompetent and seems to expect to actually make money from here (lol), but he made it clear that he knows this is a community website so he'll do what the users want first and foremost. Pls no to Shrek.
>>
i have no idea what you're talking about
>>
LoLo
>>
>>4806547
First Pearl Harbor and now this?!? Why are the Japs are a NATO partner again?
>>
neva trust a jap!!!!!11
>>
>>4807156
This tbh. I don't think medicine man will actually go through with it though. Hiro will just add some malware ads and reduce the maximum filesize.
>>
>>4807156
>And there are 5 people who post here

No
>>
>>4807156
u dint KNOW about him b4 this? doot martionne wood tair u apart, he's a literal genius, get your shit in order, fucken pudge-poor dirt-dumb waiter from texas you know nothing
>>
>>4807601
this board should be deleted so you no longer have a place to infect with your debilitating autism. as we've seen, you don't last long on boards with an actual topic
>>
>>4807607
naah, perfectley neurotypical neargeniouse nooffense. i cant let fucktardery like that go unexamined! martionne litterly tairs sh*theads like that apart on his personal line & its righteous. seems like an "idiot", this dunty c*nt says. cause-- cause ye read some things on /qa/. gee what an "idiot". total "idiot" he doesnt understand this board's about hobbies. how could anyone believe this brilient man doesnt "understand" 4chan. i mean, y'gotta be dumb! fucked behind the face!dirt-for-cunt dirt-in-er-cunt dirt up yr dickhole fogof he's like 4ch*n inc*rn*te. guy's the f*ckin best. earlyiest biggest fan of new moot martionne luv u martionne!!
>>
>>4807607
Autism doesn't exist. When you accuse someone of having autism, you're probably talking to a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.
>>
>>4806547
Hiro is gonna An Hero 4chan?
>We shoulda seen this coming
>>
>>4807674
You can't an hero someone else, dummy.
If you mean if he's going to commit sudoku himself, then probably not. Japan is a very competitive country, so 99% of people kill themselves before they are 2 years old. The government suppresses this figure. Isn't it strange that the country is so oversexualized but somehow has a low birth rate? Surprise! The Japanese breed like rabbits but only the most unemotional robots survive. Yes that's right: those cool robots coming from Japan are actually people. They want you to bring them into your home so they can take over when the emperor sends word. They don't need a military. They have sleeper cells all over the Western world. Hiro will do his part. He is one of the most calculated geniuses Japan has ever had. 4chan is a mind virus that has two components: the first component makes autists (the most powerful of every nation) addicted and dependent on itself, and the second sustains this dependence so the virus can spread. After making this one generation of intellectuals dependent, all he has to do is destruct that which sustains us. Our intellect has been eaten from within and almost completely replaced with random garbage. As soon as 4chan goes down, our society will collapse and they will have avenged Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
>>
>>4807708
Autism the post
>>
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>
>>4807734
>34
off by one the number
>>
>>4807708
>You can't an hero someone else, dummy.
Yeah, say that to Alberto Nisman
>>
>>4807780
FACT: You will never be white.
>>
>>4807797
FACT: Social and family enviorment are more important than race
>>
>>4807805
Maybe, but it still sucks that you aren't white doesn't it?
>>
>>4807830
Not really, the true white race, germans, were barbaric for a lot of years while other mixed races like romans and greeks were far more civiliced and advanced, its weird how many people want to take part on the barbaric side
>>
>>4807840
Greek and Roman civilization was white. Incorporating conquered races was the cause of their downfall. Germany has been the peak of civilization for centuries. They lagged behind because of their harsher geography, but when technology made climate irrelevant, they became nr.1 quickly.
Portraying Germany as barbaric is backwards. The reason they gained that reputation is because they were the first to look critically at themselves. Many barbaric peoples still exist, but they lack the intelligence to understand it, so the topic remains undiscussed.
>>
File: 1415626412493.jpg (20KB, 296x341px) Image search: [Google]
1415626412493.jpg
20KB, 296x341px
>>4806547
Who are you quoting?
posting my my face when when I don't know who you're quoting

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4807861
If you consider romans and greeks white then you consider italians white? Then i guess you consider most spanish white? Its weird how you consider them white unless they live in Argentina.
Btw they didnt fall for conquering races, it was because they didnt have a proper way to rule all of their territory oh and germans were the final blow to the roman civilization, they were just like leeches waiting in the roman borders, and attacked when the empire was weak, tell me one german philosopher from socrates times or better yet tell me one great german writer from hesiod times
>>
>>4806547
I unironically considered buying 4chan off Hiro yesterday for $80,000 when I was drunk.
>>
>>4808100
I unironically considered checking those dubs of Gavin while I was tired.
>>
I don't even like 4chan

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.