[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit I'm feeling it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Burn'et.jpg (6KB, 212x237px) Image search: [Google]
Burn'et.jpg
6KB, 212x237px
Oh shit I'm feeling it.
>>
You mean "it"? Me neither. What I mean is, I'm not feeling it "either". Not sure what I mean by this.
>>
Well, that was pretty random of me to post. Jolly good! *laughs heartily*

This post looks pretty stupid, doesn't it?
>>
>>4793624
Anonymous,
I know who you are. You're almost invariably male, Caucasian, middle-class. Your parents were normal, vanilla folks. Maybe you had a sibling or two.
You went to a public school, pulling high or middlish grades with ease and relative disinterest. You didn't really gel with most of the other kids; you found them boring, they found you weird. Your contempt for the average person grew with your age, never seizing control like in some emo dipshit, but simmering casually in the back of your head. When some asshole who could barely read got hurt, you probably laughed. When some stuck-up skank got herpes, you probably smiled. Chances are you got on well enough with your teachers; you weren't a preening asshole like many of your peers, at least showed vague interest in learning, and perhaps the teacher sensed and picked up on your general contempt for others in your classes. This trend no doubt continued into college, if you had the motivation to bother.
It's a bit of an exaggeration to say you hate women: you don't, after all, enjoy the socializing game. You're probably no Don Juan, either. You long ago began to think of women as disappointingly petty, but you still hope to encounter someone interesting at some time or another.
You enjoy being anonymous because it is a release from the normal world: no anonymous has an identity, no anonymous is a preening faggot. Anonymous realizes he is just a guy fucking around on the internet. Anonymous knows others of his kind enjoy this fact, too. You despise the furfag, the gaiafag, the internet tuff guy for one simple reason: he acts like the internet is the real world, a place where actions should have social consequences and where there needs to be a pecking order. Needless to say, you do not approve.
>>
Hey man, just wanted to let you know, if I could have been working out for you, I would have.
>>
I'm going on with you and me, and he quickly gets the most part, I have a great time to time, but it is a top of that is a mini vacation rentals. The story was a great time to time, but it was Vesa resides the town. They jump to. The story was a great time. She is a forced, conscious of a character in a while , and the latter being able to get the best for them, but he ended in a way to work with the way tendons work. The beast stopped by to see you again for your time and effort. I will fuck the first town. I think I can see that people can see that people are all about it and it was a colony of a character in a while, and I finally had some ideas on the run who are not a problem. The story was a great time. I will fuck the first town. The beast stopped by to see the world. He was impressed with your own idea, but he kept saying. You will be posting the town. They jump in the universe. Surge the town. They are Amber’s eyes. I think I can get them to be alone and allowed to be a great day, I will be later.
>>
>>4793624
Death grip $$$
>>
File: post.png (521KB, 1551x2040px) Image search: [Google]
post.png
521KB, 1551x2040px
>>4793624
>>
oh shid im feelig id :D
dagyon :DD
>>
Oh shit, I'm feeling it. Memeyon.
>>
Y U H !
>>
TAKYON
>>
FEWL LIKE LICKING IT
DADYO!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.