[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any oldfags here? kidding it's s4s...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: not_pc.jpg (7KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
not_pc.jpg
7KB, 292x172px
any oldfags here?
kidding it's s4s...
>>
i'm from 2010 i'm new like a newborn chipmunk
>>
sinks aren't oldfag, EFG and desu posting are probably the oldest shit I was witness to and that was 05 when I was 13 year old

time sure is squandered fast.
>>
>>4790889
Years spend on a social media site doesnt announce or give you any sort of "rank" or "bragging right" you millenial fool.
>>
>>4790896
you're right but saying millenial instantly paints you as a newfag. it's a nonsensical blanket term and lets face it you wont see it outside of /v/ and /tv/ where people are so far gone they literally communicate via buzzwords because they want to participate but aren't intelligent enough to actually put into words their opinions

it's frightening to me the day that we no longer have to think for ourselves
>>
>>4790901
Millenial isnt an age. Its a mindset.
>>
>>4790889
late 2009 here who more oldfig than me :^)
>>
File: flube.gif (98KB, 460x405px) Image search: [Google]
flube.gif
98KB, 460x405px
>>4790889
This is an old meme, right? :D
>>
>>4790901
Is it possible to be more of a tryhard pseudo intellectual than this man is on a daily basis?
Your posts are tailored to make people think you have more than two active neurons buzzing around in your head, and it shows.
You can take basically any of your posts and apply the thought "does this person want me to think he is interesting" to them, and hear a high pitched scream of "yes, yes, god please look at the pictures I post, look at the whole minute I take to think up my ideas and please love me."
>>
>>4790944
you can post this all you want im not taco kid or lolo so i dont get off on attention and I'm far too obnoxious and ornery to ever let this to keep me from posting so enjoy your little war of attrition that you will lose
>>
>>4790948
My favorite part is how perfectly this next bit works as response to anything you post afterwards:
"I don't think you have ever made a single post that doesn't display some sort of one-upsmanship on your part. I don't think you have ever made a noncalculated non-bullshit post in your entire life"
>>
File: waharbl.png (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
waharbl.png
57KB, 300x300px
oldfigs are a myth
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 750x1243px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 750x1243px
right here

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4790948
No you get off on proving what a fag you are
>>
I came up with the greatest meme this site has ever had lots of people copy it does anyone try to copy you know because nobody wants to be a fag fag that spews hate all day any idiot can do that.
>>
>>4791288
we're literally just making fun of you, you god damn idiot. nobody gives a fuck about fighting your champion. it just got spammed everything because it's stupid as shit and we got bored of it, so we tried to make something out of it. unfortunately we already lost interest in it, and you're still here doing this shit anyway. take a hint you fucking moron
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.