[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, anyway... Let's talk about it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: jimjim.jpg (11KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
jimjim.jpg
11KB, 300x250px
So, anyway... Let's talk about it.
>>
>>4790819
Okay. Supporting factory farming is a moral wrong and the only reason you don't realize it is because you've been brainwashed by society and were too stupid to break out of it.
>>
>>4790822
>he thinks morality exists
>>
>>4790824
>he thinks sentences convey meaning
>>
>>4790830
>he thinks
>>
I pretend to be a pedophile on /tv/ but I don't actually know the girls names so I'm afraid of being "made".

I wish I was joking but it's so amusing to me.
>>
>>4790824
Who is this moral relativist quoting?
>>
>>4790819
Look, it wasn't my fault, and I said I was sorry.
>>
>>4790836
Is it possible to be more of a tryhard pseudo intellectual than this man is on a daily basis?
Your posts are tailored to make people think you have more than two active neurons buzzing around in your head, and it shows.
You can take basically any of your posts and apply the thought "does this person want me to think he is interesting" to them, and hear a high pitched scream of "yes, yes, god please look at the pictures I post, look at the whole minute I take to think up my ideas and please love me."
>>
>>4790822
>implying factory anything is bad
Hunter-gatherer is a dead lifestyle.
>>
>>4790819
You pervs really want to know?? I fucking get a seckshual Thrill whenevrr I touche and smelle my cock n balls
>>
>>4790844
Stupid opinion hiding behind nice dubs.
There is no argument that factory farming isn't intensely cruel to animals. If you accept animal cruelty as a moral wrong then the only time you should accept it is when it's used to prevent a higher moral wrong.
If you accept that fat people not getting their precious big macs is not a higher moral wrong, then you can't accept factory farming as a moral right.
The best you can possibly do is try to tell me that poor people need low cost meat (they don't), in which case you're still arguing against the terrible waste of life that everyone that isn't poor takes part in every day.
>>
>>4790858
What about guns though, those should be banned right
>>
>>4790865
Nothing to do with anything.
Also probably not, second amendment, fool; though I'm by no means a constitutional scholar and so I tend to stay out of that sort of debate..
>>
>>4790875
Gun ownership should be mandatory, and gun training should begin at five years old. If you can't responsibly own and operate a firearm you don't belong in this country and you don't deserve our delicious steaks and bacon
>>
>>4790880
What a nonsense point of view. Can't hold up to even basic scrutiny. Many people can get through their lives in America without ever even physically seeing a gun outside of it resting in a cop's belt. Their contributions are the same regardless. Your opinion is sewage.
>>
>>4790897
You don't get it, if everybody has a gun then nobody will ever use a gun, it's like how we all have the internet but we only use it for stupid things like facebook and having gun control debates and talking about why you shouldn't eat meat
>>
>>4790900
How could you possibly believe a thought as stupid as
"if everybody has a gun then nobody will ever use a gun".
Like what a great idea I'm glad it has worked out so great for the inner cities.
What you want to say is that no one will attempt mass shootings. Which still isn't true, but I mean it's better than what you tried to say.
>>
>>4790902
No, I mean no bullets will ever be fired again if literally everyone has a gun and is armed at all times. Nobody would want to risk it. It's like playing dice with a grizzly bear. The chances of death are preposterously high. I talked to a statistician about it once, and they told me I'd have a better chance of winning the lottery while getting hit by lightning in a plane crash. You feel me, dawg?
>>
>>4790907
Whoa a real statistician? Well fuck me then, if only everyone would listen to that faggot we could have a perfect society.
You idiot, regular people in their houses will not run out guns-a-blazing to counter street threats. At best you will find random idiots firing haphazardly at equally random cars that they might think have been complicit in a drive-by that they just heard while they weren't looking, which is possibly more dangerous than the drive-by itself.
In a gun filled society I could equally as easily roll up to you and cap you in the cranium and speed off as I could right now, and in your best-possible vision of our world you have fucking civilians firing off at a random car like that won't just cause more damage.
>>
>>4790914
>Whoa a real statistician?
Yes he graduated from Standford with a degree in theoretical mathetamatatics
>>
>>4790834
>therefore he is
>he thinks free-will is real
>>
>>4790919
Big whoop faggot I have a degree in physics and I will kill myself at the drop of a dime because degrees mean fuck all. Like maybe it is hard for you to realize if you have never went to college but if you aren't an actual retard you can pass all of your classes with A's without learning a single thing.
>>
>>4790930
Dude, no way. Can I have your dergree?
>>
>>4790933
man, with those dubs you can have anything.
I'll leave it all to anonymouse in my suicide note.
>>
>>4790939
Sweet, bro. This is really going to turn my life around.
>>
>>4790943
Just a heads up, unless you are literally any sort of minority or a woman, you are still going to be fucked if you only have a physics bachelors.
No one wants white male physicists.
>>
>>4790930
*drops dime*
>>
>>4790947
This is bullshit man, just when I was about to get everything together I run into more obstacles. This life is too hard, that's it, I can't do this anymore. I'm going to run into the Patuxent river and float downstream until I'm eaten by some sort of sea creature. Goodbye and farewell to you, you beautiful person, this was the time of my life, here's a song to express my emotional atmosphere at the atm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnoNVOj1Fs
>>
>>4790953
dead
e
a
d
>>4790954
I support your choices.
>>
>>4790965
>I support your choices.
And I supports yours.
>>
>>4790966
those dubs are supporting me now in heaven
>>
>>4790966
Good double
>>
>>4790967
omg r u a angle?
>>
File: trigoB-3.png (22KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
trigoB-3.png
22KB, 328x328px
>>4790971
>>
>>4790976
haha unit
>>
>>4791211
dubs, nice
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.