[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TeamEmilia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images-1.jpg (9KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
9KB, 270x187px
Wake up, see this
Wat do
>>
nothin
she hella ugly
>>
tell you to stop living a delusional escapist fantasy and stop projecting emotions onto 2d drawings
>>
fug her and then kill my're self so i am ready to go again
>>
lmaoo . wtf you doing next to me
>>
>>4790706
Is it possible to be more of a tryhard pseudo intellectual than this man is on a daily basis?
Your posts are tailored to make people think you have more than two active neurons buzzing around in your head, and it shows.
You can take basically any of your posts and apply the thought "does this person want me to think he is interesting" to them, and hear a high pitched scream of "yes, yes, god please look at the pictures I post, look at the whole minute I take to think up my ideas and please love me."
>>
File: fedora.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>4790706
>>
>>4790760
good irony using a ugly fedora to accentuate my point that only escapist losers post anime girls like this

you're my new useful idiot
>>
>>4790763
" don't think you have ever made a single post that doesn't display some sort of one-upsmanship on your part. I don't think you have ever made a noncalculated non-bullshit post in your entire life"
>>
>>4790765
lol fagtard
>>
Guise, stohp fighting
>>
>>4790693
i fucking hate elfniggers so much, they aren't nice
>>
Tell that half-elf mongrel to gtfo
>>
>>4790755
Dubs confirm
>>
The funny thing is that people who are in Team Emilia and Team Rem are literal cuckolds. If your waifu has a canon love interest, she will never love you.
>>
>>4790693
call her a dumb anime
>>4790693
>>4791213
dumb animeposter
>>
>>4790755
>Is it possible to be more of a tryhard pseudo intellectual than this man is on a daily basis?
>Your posts are tailored to make people think you have more than two active neurons buzzing around in your head, and it shows.
>You can take basically any of your posts and apply the thought "does this person want me to think he is interesting" to them, and hear a high pitched scream of "yes, yes, god please look at the pictures I post, look at the whole minute I take to think up my ideas and please love me."

Is it possible to be more of a tryhard pseudo intellectual than this man is on a daily basis?
Your posts are tailored to make people think you have more than two active neurons buzzing around in your head, and it shows.
You can take basically any of your posts and apply the thought "does this person want me to think he is interesting" to them, and hear a high pitched scream of "yes, yes, god please look at the pictures I post, look at the whole minute I take to think up my ideas and please love me."
>>
fug that ass
>>
>>4791764
ikr anonymous is such a tryhard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.