[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a dream where I was in Michigan, right in the city

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1447926900693.png (378KB, 538x539px) Image search: [Google]
1447926900693.png
378KB, 538x539px
I just had a dream where I was in Michigan, right in the city next to the canal that separates the North and South peninsulas. I was in some comedy club (being played through a torrent file apparently) where I was being dissed for using a smartphone to talk to people instead of a flipphone. I pointed out to the female comic that flipphones can't go on the internet like smartphones can, and I dismissed her I guess.

Then I went to KFC, something I haven't done in a while, I was prepared to pay for a gigantic meal... using my McDonalds gift card. I look behind me and there was this big map of Michigan and where I was for some reason, and suddenly this little kid and his friend pop up behind me and asks me to read the first 2 chapters of this book for him to see if I liked it. The food was just ready to eat, and we were ready to take it to the car, but because I wanted to be NICE, I decided to read it silently. Suddenly it started to rain, so my friends (i think my sister and some other guy) made their best efforts of taking their food to the car before it rains like crazy, but I had to finish the book for him. The rain started pouring, and my friends were going crazy, but I had to keep reading. They made their food all the way to the car, but I had to keep reading. Thankfully after chapter 1, it devolved into just a series of single-sentence pages. I finished the book, took the remainder of the food, thanked the kid, and dashed out the door.

I then woke up. I didn't get to have any KFC, and I didn't read any story for a little kid in Michigan.
>>
>>4786747
Fuc fox?

btw kfc is for niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 429x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 429x420px
>>4786747
>>
>>4786769
wabbit
>>
File: 1461625167706.jpg (8KB, 246x292px) Image search: [Google]
1461625167706.jpg
8KB, 246x292px
oo dat foxe oooo dat foxe ooooooo next time wen i see dat foxe ooo dat foxe ooooooo dat foxe grumblel grumblel
>>
File: 1471301212737.png (56KB, 246x292px)
1471301212737.png
56KB, 246x292px
oo dat foxe oooo dat foxe ooooooo next time wen i see dat foxe ooo dat foxe ooooooo dat foxe grumblel grumblel
>>
>>4786747
stupiiit, winstonne DUMB winstonne LAAAME
>>
File: image001.jpg (12KB, 369x242px) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
12KB, 369x242px
>>4786747
>>
File: 1465420289218.jpg (29KB, 293x245px) Image search: [Google]
1465420289218.jpg
29KB, 293x245px
>>4786786
gud maym
>>
>>4786789
Jealous that you never got to live life like I have?
>>
>>4786793
it's a crappey dream where a bunch disjointed unrelated sh*t happens doot , sorta obvs that a homebody dreamt that crap up. I've gone on fucken expeditions in my jumpoffs. I've awoken mid morning with a chill up my spine, my dreams have been so utterly bizarre & unique, whole new worlds where everything has. purpose, every strange new detail, a reason for being. Meanwhile U stupit ass in a fuken fast food restrant reading boox 2 kids, LAAAME, have u ever even been to a city w/out ur mom? Was there a fuken chaperone in ur dream? Lmao. Idient winstin stfu ur dream is a testament to how g*dd*mn uneventful ur waking experience is , fag head
>>
>>4786805
Unlike you, I am able to find the beauty in humble rural lifestyles. Stuff that you mentioned don't peak any interest in me the same reason that balloon chested females don't interest me. I don't feel any intimate depth in the aforementioned experiences. I prefer to live in a world where I can laugh with the neighbor down the street about how the gates are always breaking and junk. There is something about growing up to love & hate all the things you're brought up on that makes you look back on life with such personal intimate feelings that only you and no other person can have even if you write the most accurate autobiography on the planet. Honestly, any life would be marginally better than being some conspiracist nut that thinks "fag head" is a legitimate linguistic assembly of letters put forth to spew meaning, if it has any meaning other than kneejerk juvenile anger.
>>
>>4786812
sparkles BTFO
>>
>>4786815
HA NA
>>4786812
first of all interest gets PIQUED. not PEAKED, fag. second i didnt even mention anything specific, i said my dreams were bizarre & unique & i never put down the rural lifestyle @ ALL. i said ur dream was fucken pointless & a product of sitting in your mom's shitsame house all day posting fox & shimmer. if anything out of the ordinary informed that dream, it was from a movie you saw. it's nice to appreciate the little things but you're that bumfuck halfwit still staring at that broken fence a decade later after all your friends have actually made something happen with themselves. everyone 'looks back on life with personal intimate feelings'. 'linguistic assembly of letters' is redundant & i blushed at it. leave the pasta to da masta i know i taught u a few things bout how to put a rant 2gether but yr fallin flat big time no offense. (could just be an adapted pasta too, since thats one-a the only times you'd bother to post something longer than an incomplete sentence, & a good chunk of it is plainly inapplicable, fucken clueless rube.)
>>
File: 1446422513925.png (1MB, 1671x845px)
1446422513925.png
1MB, 1671x845px
>>4786828
I wake up at 3:45
You don't think I do nothin' at that time?
>>
>>4786829
o rite u explore gugul maps so now u think u know what michigan's like rite? lmao. i 'member readin an article on procrastination, & how the guy wanted to traverse africa in gugul maps to "get a feel for the continent". that's what he did to distract himself from working. is this wats keepen u from writin that dope-ass screenplay? wanna soar around the cities in 3-d mode so u can write all about livin in michigan? d*mn u got a lot 2 learn doot. "being played thru a torrent file" this dumb nigga says. lmao. torrent files fast food & smartphones wow what an organic experience. dumbsh*t probly hopped outta bed to type this up like it was gonna make us all FEEL what he FELT when it hapent & then ta-da-- once it became real-life words it got extraordinarily lame. wonder why o wait no i dont
>>
>>4786840
not michigan, unrelated pic of chicago
>>
>>4786852
k i win tho.
now u kno better than 2 fuk w/ da topp dogg
>>
>>4786853
Nah u lose since you have zero knowledge about me to make any proper statement without resorting to generalizations, which results in your posts having zero iimpact.
>>
>>4786856
i've made plenny-a proper statements based on what you've typed here today. u cant even write a fuck-tarded review of that shitty maryo doll vidyo without plagiarizing me , dirt dick , respect yr roots!
>>
>>4786857
It's a gimmick where I take this objectively terrible piece of art and praise it like it's a masterpiece. It seemed pretty obvious but when was the last time some poster said a truckload of garbage that he doesn't actually mean?
>>
>>4786860
well i get dat, but u took my words & used em to yr own ends. ive seen yr posts for years my man. ive witnessed em for long enuf to know that yr not particularly original. yr not even a proper critic. yr the very definition of a hack. like a fugly quilt, stitched together from patches of other peoples' efforts. & it's not like you create something that transcends the sum of its parts, either. it's just a garbled transmission, an incomprehensible finger painting. an empty, memey amalgamation of nothing in particular. thats all u do thats all ull continue to do. & the rare instances where u go off & write something of yr own, it's plainly apparent in the childish, meandering tone u instinctively adopt. you prop yourself up with bits & pieces of superior writing & meld them together in an unimpressive gelatin. literary headcheese. u wont be able to fake it til you make it like that @ a higher plateau of creativity, h8 2 haf2 break it2 u
>>
>>4786865
To be frank I'd leave your posts alone if you weren't such a faggot
>>
>>4786870
mechs no sense, u luv em & u kno u luv em

sheesh i wasnt plannen on destroyen winstonne's worlt 2day but he asqued 4 it i gues...
>>
>>4786872
Mechs perfect sense
Stop being a faggot and I won't steal your posts in protest.
>>
>>4786891
i didn't post that
>>
>>4786892
o. well-- i'm havin trouble seeing the protest factor here kiddo. why taint ur image with my words if u dont lich em. i woulda abandoned that strategy a long time ago if i were u, after seeing how it didn't make a lick of difference. u amass a archive of my posts & im s'post-a feel 'punished'. 'ts not how it worx im afrait
>>
>>4786898
legendary composer Richard Wagner was an anti-semite.
>>
>>4786907
i kno. fucken lameass, u & ur retard brother.
shove it where the sun dont shine!
>>
>>4786910
The brother thing was made up. I don't have a brother and I didn't throw a fit over [s4s].
>>
>>4786920
so that means WINSTONNE = KEKMASTER!
yes yes it makes sense!
WINSTONNE = KEKMASTER2 !
u havva sister tho. wew. i cokkslapp her!! ⭐;3
>>
>>4786930
faggot
>>
>>4786951
trigert, smallminted little boy.. feel bad for yr dopey ass
>>
>>4786969
faggot
>>
>>4786970
stay trigert. matta fact dont, i dare ya
>>
>>4786974
faggot
>>
Bounced on my boys dingaling to this for 2 hours, great thread!
(_)_):::::::::::D
>>
>>4786979
h'HAAAAAA
>>4786977
lol homy yr a strate-up loser
>>
>>4786974
If I ever become president I'll go straight to Bohemian Grove and prove that there isn't any baby sex rituals and you'll be the one that is triggered cause of how wrong you were
>>
>>4786983
h'HAAAAAAAAAAA idk it's a pretty big grove bro i dont think ud b able to find the secretes. good move, tryina de-escalate your complete annihilation w/ a bit of liteharted humor. also i said that once if ever. i dont even care homy. ur too literalminted. get figurative, b*tch
>>
>>4786992
You definitely said it more than once in your array of assumption based assumption based ramblings
>>
nah. probly not. if you think you're encountering me on another board you're mistaken. i'll say that much. this n*gga-- did u litterly copy & paste "assumption based"? 'fuck is ur damage? did the same thing with "shawled slavelike wives". tardface. why would i "assume" they're raping babies @ bohemian grove? u think that's a theory i coined or something? bro you're a dim wit. you're very dim. you're not bright. i've earned my place among the stars. people like u never will. do not forget this!
>>
>>4787010
Again with the assumptions based on assumptions.
>>
>>4787013
knew you'd write that. thats the 1 thing i knew u'd write. & there u are, writing it. g*d you're so predictable. i didnt assume, i asked if u pasted it. the idea of "assumptions based on assumptions" didn't come thru in that post. you're a crappy writer. imagine a legit actor actually having to say out loud what your dumb ass wrote down. sheesh... i feel bad for that hypothetical n*gga. aint gna happen either way. i call u a dim wit based on your laughably adolescent posts. no assumptions needed
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.