[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I now have a MEGA CRUSH on Emma Stone I just dreamed that I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mbw2ekfqpF1ramadmo1_500.jpg (38KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbw2ekfqpF1ramadmo1_500.jpg
38KB, 500x668px
I now have a MEGA CRUSH on Emma Stone

I just dreamed that I was sitting in my elementary schools lunch room (school dreams have been super common recently), which happened to be in Hollywood California. A bunch of mind control hillshill actresses were sitting in front of me talking to each other, and I just filmed them with my phone with them not noticing somehow. Emma Stone was with them, and without prompt kissed another actress from the other side of the table. I was stoked at how much this is perfect for my footage. Sometime later I was in a classroom with Emma Stone in it, I did bunch of stuff, then I decided to go up to her and grope her behind (something I would never ever do IRL, dunno how my non-lucid self decided to do it) I did it completely terribly though, I was directly facing the left side of her body, was super close and visible, and decided to grab the rest of her body too. I then dashed off in fear, Sat down, carried a chair with my legs, the chair smacked my face,, and hid myself behind the chair, I stuck my eye out and started saying something like "you see nothing" or "I will return" like a ninja or Puss in boots would do. the teacher went over to me and said "this whole charade is not funny" I then started miming an explanation with my left hand, before I explained that the whole groping and chair hitting the face and hiding anonymous thing is a metaphor for the Democrats or something. I think everyone laughed (proving the unfunny teacher wrong) but I sort hit that period where Emma was noticing me and I was in the stage where I was trying to goofily impress her I think. I felt weird romantic feelings, then I woke up. I don't know Emma and I didn't film her kissing a girl. I actually promised myself the night before that I Wouldn't start jacking off right after I woke up, but that dream changed it.

btw I saw cafe society (movy about L.A.) before seeing. maybe that has something to do. fucken woody allen making my dick hurt
>>
fuck up fag idient how are u a new poster.
dont try mechin me think ur not o.p.
u are most certainly o.p.
u use ur phone to fake being new person
but ur not, ur o.p.
& o.p. = winstonne
& winstonne = bruse
& winstonne = bruse
>>
>>4780976
& winstonne = bruse
& winstonne = bruse
& winstonne = bruse
& winstonne = bruse
>>
>>4780848
le froge girl
>>
i wanna fuck the frog
>>
>>4781197
Fox is sexier
>>
>>4780848
Filthy perv. That's why Emma Watson takes her privacy seriously. I hope she won't have to ever hear about you.
>>
>>4781489
Hope u get better soon fam
>>
>>4781489
it's emma stone dude.
>>
>>4781197
This! i want him to use me for his eggs
>>
>>4781731
it's a female
>>
>>4780848
BOREEEEEEEEN who care not me, satanic dirtslut.
gross red hair wanna throw up
>>
>>4781902
oh look it's the autistic kid
>>
>>4781950
Now that you're done with your soliloquy go fuck a 400 pound spic.
>>
>>4781978
i didn't mean to type this my gfs fat grease got all over the keyboard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.