[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a date, s4s! Give me luck! Your fortune: Good Luck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Photo_Window_1474471429460.jpg (640KB, 920x656px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_Window_1474471429460.jpg
640KB, 920x656px
I have a date, s4s! Give me luck!

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4779635
Roesk needs to step up his filly game
>>
>>4779652
im exited for my date
>>
>>4779661
wow your parents are letting you go on a date on a school night?
>>
>>4779661
do you write Roesk?

gotta get some flavor to your style kid
>>
>>4779635
don't forget to brush your teeth

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4779635
Dont forget to keep your filter at home tonight! No fucking sense in pretending a persona only to get caught a few dates later.
>>
>>4779635
how much I hate niggers. I Just got back from Walmart was picking up some food...I went to check out and was paying with my discover card which has an American flag on it, well the machine wasn't reading the card...Well apparently food stamp cards look like my credit card so the lovely fat Negress behind the counter..talking so loudly like niggers do, said "you probly aint got no mo money on you ebt card shuga" I looked at her and said "what!" She replies "yo food stamps" i said "no its a credit card"...she says "you aint got to lie shuga we all hurtn now a days"..I looked at her and handed her my card and said "see the top it says D.I.S.C.O.V.E.R not free hand out card"..she ran it on her end and it went through..All I'm getting at is that nigger culture which has been the same for years is now seeping more than ever into white culture I'm proud of the fact i have good credit and a nice place to live and a nice car I have pride in the things i own but now it seems no matter what race you are its the social norm to accept handouts and be lazy.GOD DAMN IT WHAT HAPPENED TO WHITE PRIDE!! I see it all the fucking time whites with food stamps when my wife was in college she worked at a circle k gas station..she would come home and tell me about how people would come in and buy 20 bucks worth of candy with there food stamps whites acting the same as the Mexicans..and it breaks my fucking heart to see this whites being complacent with there shity lives they stay drunk and smoke weed and hang out with blacks and Mexicans and blare rap from there speakers and it fucking kills we as a white race are so much better than this...Fuck wake up white people are race is fucking dead(im aware im preaching to the choir cut me some slack im venting)if we keep this up!!!! god damn-it .

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
she blew me off again
>>
File: 1472074087768.jpg (892KB, 2020x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1472074087768.jpg
892KB, 2020x1224px
>>4779635
>>
>>4779635
please remember to stay hydrated
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.