[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am literally not autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
I am literally not autistic
>>
im a borderline person, if you dont judge me
>>
File: Chicago middle finger.jpg (59KB, 550x730px) Image search: [Google]
Chicago middle finger.jpg
59KB, 550x730px
>>4779135
>>
>>4779127
Prove it
>>
>>4779135
Borderline autistic or borderline personality disorder?
>>
same, i've only been diagnosed with chronic depression, and ADHD
>>
>>4779143
Just ask my mom, she told me so
>>
>>4779152
Prove it
>>
>>4779158
i can't, all of my medical records got misplaced a few years ago
>>
>>4779166
dubs confirm truth
>>
im a borderline because I love you all, can you tell me that you love me too?
>>
>>4779176
ilu bby
stay safe
>>
>>4779176
i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon i love you anon I LOVE YOU ANON
>>
im feeling alone...
>>
>>4779185
Prove it
>>
>>4779185
I love you too
>>
>>4779176
wooowee look at all the higher emotions privilege on this one
>>
>>4779209
im feeling very well now
>>
<testing testing
>>
>>4779216
well congratulations my dude
>>
>testing testing
>>
>>4779222
>222
well congratulations my dude
>>
>hey
>>
>>4779226#
>testin again
>>
>>4779232
>test
>>
>>4779232
did i tw ork????????
>>
>>4779237
Yes, I'm just learning how to use 4chan
>>
>>4779240
oh haha i see thanks for joining us tonight bill
>>
>>4779127
maxNTdefault.jpg
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.