[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I'm the real LoLo. But I'm also the fake LoLo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 13476338765565.png (121KB, 1032x739px) Image search: [Google]
13476338765565.png
121KB, 1032x739px
Hello, I'm the real LoLo. But I'm also the fake LoLo and all the other LoLo's.

I have been playing out an elaborate ruse on you [s4s]. I have been using multiple IPs to samefig as LoLo for half a year now to make it look like there were some drama going on. I have spent a great amount of time on this joke, but in the end you all fell for it and it was all worth it. You will remember today as the day LoLo won over [s4s] and passed on to the history books of greatest memes of all time.

Have a nice day. Haha.
>>
File: IMG_0107.jpg (21KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
21KB, 236x236px
eggo doggo
>>
LoLo here, disregard not me
>>
This isn't a very nice board if a number of you insist on bullying a certain poster, you know.
>>
At least I'm happy that come off
I thought you were losing your mind and actually and you were actually believing that other people were immitating you while everything was in your head
>>
LOL u funy ruse dude
>>4778729
lol stop it ur ruse is over xD

also, mabee people buly lolo becauzs lolo anoying???????? rely mades u thingk :D
>>
>>4778747
Adsie, I'm the real one and none of the others are me. They're doing it to irritate me I think
>>
>>4778749
>people buly lolo becauzs lolo anoying
if there are people here who do that, they should probably head on over to >>>/b/ because [s4s] is a nice board, not a /b/ad one
>>
>>4778760
no no no u get it wrong lolo shuld go because she is rudee
>>
>>4778751
I'm the real LoLo and I haven't posted with this name for weeks because of people like you.
>>
>>4778763
I'm polite tho and kind. ;_;
#antibully
>>
>>4778767
same
>>
>>4778763
i've never seen that person be rude, the only time lolo is ever rude is when they're being imposternated. this is always a telltale sign of impostering because namefigs are genuinely nice and thoughtful people and would never be rude on nice board
>>
>>4778767
Oh yeah then what are ppl like me doing? Lol. Just get your own name ffs.
>>
>>4778777
nice trips imposter LoLo
>>
>>4778751
Oh...
Yeah sure LoLo I believe you..
Have you ever considered going to a psychiatrist?
>>
>>4778787
>8787
I don't want psych drugs. What's not to believe? Ppl just bully me cuz idk why. They're rude here.
>>
File: le fische.png (435KB, 782x692px) Image search: [Google]
le fische.png
435KB, 782x692px
>>4778718
>mfw literally every post on this board is made by me and no one will ever know
>>
>>4778820
Prove it
>>
>>4778834
same
>>
>>4778834
heheh........ fische........
im lichen it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.