[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what ever happened to Yuji Sakai?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: plugging-in-usb-drive.jpg (48KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
plugging-in-usb-drive.jpg
48KB, 1000x666px
what ever happened to Yuji Sakai?
>>
umm i think nobody cares about you are you're like lolo in the respect that you're not very good posters and really not interesting at all but you drop your names and make these threads berating yourselves so you can keep momentum going but lets be honest the beauty of s4s is no namefag will ever be worth talking about

the fact that you put forth so much effort is pathetic but I wish you well
>>
>>4775403
I WON'T LET YOU HURT YUJI!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4775409
umm im not trying to im saying nobody cares about him anymore and really thats what hurts him the most

im not lolo u cant really bait me into saying something i dont i really speak my mind
>>
>>4775403
the i stood for irony the whole time bruh
>>
>>4775412
Yuji Sakai is my're friend and I you don't bully me or my friends!

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4775416
yeah but i dont really care about your inclusive little faggot club you never added anything of interest to the board honestly he's just a garbage karen poster and he only serves to make us look like a generic off-shoot anime board that sexually repressed brazilians post on

the beauty of s4s is so many mentally ill people psot here but they go to the UTMOST lengths to convince you they're not and what they post is to be amusing

it's not. I
>>
>>4775424
I have a really great quote about this on my kindle just wait until I get home or can I access my highlights on Amazon through the phone
>>
lole........
>>
>>4775424
btw im NOT mentaillel illl...........................hehehehe im not
>>
>>4775424
what WHT DO U KNO!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4775442
Me neither oh friend oh buddy of mine
>>
>>4775446
HAHAHAHAHAH YAI XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!
WE SHO HIM--- HE PROBABLELY MEN TEL ALLY ILLY,,,,,,,,,...... HAHAHAHHA NOT US -LOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4775444
uhh i slashed my arm to the point that ilike I push it and pus flows out like some kind of crater

trust me nobody here memes as hard of me
>>
>>4775424
Ok I found it but it was hard because lots of semis in the right lane and somebody passed me at like 100 miles ph and I had to steer

Btw I'm quoting a book called ``No Longer Human''
>>
>>4775424
>>4775431

>Irrationality. I found the thought faintly pleasurable. Or rather, I felt at ease with it. What frightened me was the logic of the world; in it lay the foretaste of something incalculably powerful. Its mechanism was incomprehensible, and I could not possibly remain closeted in that windowless, bone-chilling room. Though outside lay the sea of irrationality, it was far more agreeable to swim in its waters until presently I drowned.
>>
>>4775449
i meant to link that sorry friendo
>>
>>4775454
chim
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.