[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the moon real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1458187452154.jpg (320KB, 1184x680px) Image search: [Google]
1458187452154.jpg
320KB, 1184x680px
is the moon real
>>
>>4716126
The moon?! I'm still trying to figure out if I'm real
>>
>>4716143
yourself? I'm still trying to figure out if reality is real
>>
The Moon is as real as the way I feel, and vice versa.
>>
>>4716126
OP r u fucking retarded
>>
>>4716275
Prove it
>>
>>4716313
You'll just have to take my heartfelt word for it.

So distant, it may not seem real.

But it's there.
>>
moon is shit
>>
>>4716126
silly bury what u doin there
>>
>>4716350
It's clearly made of cheese.
https://vimeo.com/38091345

>>4716360
She was hungry.
>>
>>4716126
yes, its real, its just 200k-something miles away from us. if it werent for the moon, we wouldn't have tides, and we wouldnt have something to protect us from asteroids. so the moon is real, and very nice.
>>
nope. its just a reflection of the sun
>>
The moons not real. Neither are airplanes. Neither are continents or earth as we know it. We're travelling though dimensions. I've been to many. I know who God's are and clearly you aren't one of them. Connect with yourself. Then connect with them. Accept love and hate. Peace and war. White and black. Life and death. Kill me
>>
>>4716541
Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, anon! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy Anon?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, anon! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!
>>
File: wallpaper-nate-fisher-1600.jpg (592KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-nate-fisher-1600.jpg
592KB, 1600x1200px
Hi, i'm Nate Fischer from the famous HBO™ TV-Show 'Six Feet Under™'

The Moon is in fact the result of the Tsuki no Me, Madara Uchihas plan to restore peace to a suffering world. In our Dimension Madara has achieved his goal and cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi with the help of Obito and the Ten-Tails.

So be grateful for the moon, it is what maintains peace and stability in this world. I like the symbolism of the photograp in this work by including Bury peaefully sneaking of with her snacks. She is probably thinking "This is nice moon" and i am thinking the same.

Thank you moon, for bringing peace and stability to a world that used to be torn apart under the hatred of man. This is nice moon.

This was Nate Fischer, to find out more about me please buy the DVD Collection of HBO™'s TV-Dramashow 'Six Feet Under™'. Have a swell night, everyone!
>>
File: k.png (92KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
92KB, 384x216px
>>4716543
>>
>>4716126
that's not a meme, sonny!
>>
File: 1462310864614.gif (1MB, 292x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462310864614.gif
1MB, 292x300px
>>4716126
you of all people should know that the moon is made of cheese
>>
>>4716543
Haha thanks for the (you) qnd the boner
>>
moon is hoax like gravity (source: george bush)
>>
>>4716799
>99
Nice dubs
>>
No, the "moon" is an abstraction. Just a function of the mandela effect.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: 1471580079059.jpg (15KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
1471580079059.jpg
15KB, 283x424px
>>4716126. My good poster ...of course the rotating sphere off shoot of our own meager planet exist. Though the visual reflections of photons sits in an almost incorporeal state during the day, it stunning beauty is truly breathtaking at night. Inspiring art, music, romance, and giving sparks to the very concept of human creativity. Yes the moon even guides the flow of the tide. ...So yes poster there is a moon ....yes indeed.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.