[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a story, using only the first words that come to mind.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1472139325754.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472139325754.gif
1MB, 540x540px
Write a story, using only the first words that come to mind.
I'll start:
Benna was an athletic boy who loved to take trousers and rip-eat them in rapid succession, dancing like a monkey in the process. His nipples became rock hard at the sight of a booby bird, and he began trousering his nipples while making out with a lone tree and pooping his pants a little. He was a rockingbird that attached to a rock, flew to Atlantis, and discovered 99.9% Listerine, available at your local shop! He wasn't satisfied, and he began shoving diophrene up his nose, throat, cheeks, bum, lum, mook, and lungs. He enjoyed every second of the shoveing, and subsequently reawakened an ancient god, which zapped Atlantis and made Benna a nipple. He then flung himself using a slingshot to Mars, and subsequently bathed in the ocean, eventually melting into a black mush and terraforming into a nigger. In his new form, he made a cape, and spear, and used them to defend against bug-monsters inhabiting the Moon, which have a sting so dangerous, it could rock your world upside down. He didn't relent killing the sheep, and he threw a rock to the cow. He fell asleep, and in his rocks he saw a princess floating in a casket, reeling in gold and skin, and making herself a sandwich. They had a ceremony, and died together immediately.
This was the story of Hans and Gretel.
>>
>>4716043
Wew
>>>/b/
#rekt (liek ur mom)

Will they ever recover from the savagery lol

Ama
>>
>>4716043
Be sure to wear a condom on your feet, Jive! Mommy said as she brung her two insect boys to her basement, reeking of macaroni and piss, and throwing herself into the ocean of macaroni and pooping herself at the sight of the wonderful Zeus! Come, my child, buy carpets and chairs at 1-800-BOOBIES! Said Zeus, as he zapped the entire universe, turning it into ash. This ash multiplied like cells in a complicated organism, eventually reaching a critical mass and overcoming the old universe. Ra was happy, and drank water from the glistening fountains of Los Angeles, and frothing at the sight of a mate boggler boogy-boi looking down his skirt, inspecting every nook and cranny of the TV and masturbating himself until he released 100 Mana, to be collected by Cloud from Final Fantasy.
>>
*sexual moaning* O Canada! You got my dick harder than a bubble balloon boinger bar. Saucey saucepan yuletide black man. Wew. Dreck is Shrek, Deputy Tittymonster is coming for your underpanties. Sweet mother of Jesus! Just cuck my shit up fam senpai tbh desu ne. The end. Just kidding not the end. Retards will eat ink and say it tastes like calamari, but I say "No." And so the story goes, I dropped out of high school during my senior year, and I never got to experience prom, senior portraits, or graduation. It is a decision I deeply regret which haunts me to this day. You had better not expose me fam! I am the peanut butter police and I am here to jam. Good night Phoenix!!!
>>
>>4716043
Well I dont even know how this works but one thing I know for sure, this is not a story, it's a rant. I am bringing de BANTZ on you OP because your ability of super faggotry is simply astonishing. I have never ever encountered someone as gay and homosexual specimen as you, you are literally a piece of waste and you are plaguing this quality board with your non-sense games. I feel bad for you, you should feel ashamed and your family should already disown you, also I believe this could be good pasta but it doesn't change the fact you are failure, you are nothing more than little anon on big website.
>>
>>4716093
kek
>>
>>4716043

This is good story
>>
fucking shit robots stealing crackers for christmas so they can fuck robots into the asscheek that comes into a faggots penis stretched miles away so you can like play gta III and shit into it because it fucking sucks GAYPENIS.
>>
shoobedo ba pa bi do pipo so lalala apeneenene eisssssssssssssssss krakrakakaka kkiaraki kaa PTSCHAUUUUU PITCHAUUUUUU PITSCHAUUUUUUUU
>>
>>4716043
i like animu bewbs and my bewbs are so tiny that i couldn't masturbate even though giving birth brb tho i like to stick pasta up my butthole and play with my bewbs (IM transgender btw lol XD) i have a penis and bewbs i just got teh bewbs so i could play with teh bewbs everyday (Thats my hobby lololol xd so random lololollololol) putting some hot cheetos in asshole mm feels good very nice 10/10 out of cheetos mm now desu i become neko *neko neko neko neko* wow so good this y bois like kewt anime grills haha looloolololol xd so randem hahaa lololoolololololol
>>
>>4716647
i watched two cicades fuck once it was really weird
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 259x194px
>>4716666
QUADS?
>>
>>4716666
>6666
Great quad. a little lewd tho

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.