[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLACKED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1466914675140.jpg (87KB, 778x581px) Image search: [Google]
1466914675140.jpg
87KB, 778x581px
BLACKED
>>
>>4701531
why are all the mods blatant homosexuals? did mot used to pick his mods up at gay nyc night clubs?
>>
File: actually an amalgam.png (43KB, 822x601px) Image search: [Google]
actually an amalgam.png
43KB, 822x601px
invisibrony
>>
how ccan swaglorrd have so much swag in ANY situation??
>>
>>4701555
>555
Good triple.
I checked it.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4701564
it's the best triple there is
>>
>>4701531
>Global Rule 4 - The posting or requesting of personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids") is prohibited. Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-4chan) raids is also not permitted.

This isn't about protecting some balding hipster who moderated a board. You aren't allowed to use 4chan as a place to organize harassment campaigns.

Besides, this really has fuck all to do with memes. And it's not like there aren't a dozen fucking threads going on right now, as well as _fucking triples_, and heckloads of other far more important meme topics that you all could be talking about. No, you've got to gossip about one meaningless maude whoring around. That's what's important right now. Not keksandra, not pinkbear, not Ukraine, not singles, not dubs, not the scandal-ridden minecraft server, not the elections in November. None of that is important.

Some nerd who none of you gave a fuck about last week is sleeping around. That's what's important to you.

You're contributing to the fall of civilization.
>>
>>4701581
10/10 if troll
6/10 if copypasta
>>
>>4701587
it is an edit of a famously bad post
>>
>>4701593
10/10 if troll
6/10 if copypasta

>>4701531
Heyy swaggy-chan! xD
>>
>>4701598
always wanted to ask but are you mintwhatever
>>
>>4701604
Since I don't know what you mean by that, no, I'm not mintwhatever.
>>
>>4701531
me in the van
>>
>>4701605
just what mintwhatever WOULD say
>>
where do people get pictures of swaglord?
>>
>>4701619
i would tell you but he'd take it down
>>
>>4701619
Prob of IG or FB or something. I remember him saying he doesn't add random anons on FB. I think his real name was Jay Irwin and uses invisibro as a screen name but I am not caring enough to try and dig up anything like the guy is apparently a New York hipster dude and just let him live his silly life, 4chan moderation is not a big deal.
And he's addictued to weed. And grilling corms. vroom vroom.
>>
>>4701635
i remember that post he made when everyone was ragging on him where he did this ridiculously overconfident posturing about how he's !!personal friends!! with mot and he didn't even watch anime

then those times where he chimped and moot claimed to have fired him, but he was lying

I wonder if hiroyuki rehired him after he yelled at him. i would pay to see that. hiro's me-no-speakie-engrissu routine versus invisibro's overwhelming defensive pomposity, cage match to the death.
>>
File: belibe.png (195KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
belibe.png
195KB, 500x583px
>>4701531
it looks like they are making t sign, and they are also wearing cool t-shirts! to be honest this picture made me smile too haha !
>>4701635
>>4701653
lol you are making this sound too serious, its just 4chan guys
>>
>>4701661
halfway into the match invisibro busts a tendon from fakesmiling to hard and has to tag dave in

dave is almost dead from ketamine abuse so he just stumbles in, mumbles something about the new vinyl siding he bought, and passes out

hiro wins by default, score another one for the inscrutable east
>>
>>4701653
WHO IS STICKY OUR THREADS THEN>???////
He's still around I'm sure.
>>
>>4701663
probably one of the other nobodies
>>
File: ejiNPRV.jpg (324KB, 1280x1915px)
ejiNPRV.jpg
324KB, 1280x1915px
>>4701662
i would pay to see that
>>
>>4701662
hiro would probably use his "slow time" skill and wait until swaglord gets more bald, because his hair gives him powers
swaglord could put his helmet on tho, and use "head on surprise" move

it would definetley be tough battle
>>
>>4701708
>head on surprise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_SwD7RveNE
>>
>>4701531
blackpack
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.