[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jerks off my stinky slimy neet cock

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: 1454194468503.png (39KB, 335x260px) Image search: [Google]
1454194468503.png
39KB, 335x260px
jerks off my stinky slimy neet cock
>>
Don't tarnish the image of pink girl with this gross stuff!!!!!
>>
i dont remember that
i only remember being called fucking rapist
>>
if you wanted to jerk off my cock you could tell me not my fucking crazy parents you fucking bitch
>inb5 because im angry this will make me want to live and not shoot random people in street

actually i actually fucking thinking about it and might actually fucking do it you fucking bitch and then when i die you can cry for 5minutes again and feel good about yourself again because you TRIED, you just TRIED TO HELP right
>>
haha even 4chan mods and my little circlejerk boys and girls thnk im good person so im actually good person right haha
>>
i could have helped you with my wealth of experience and advices and precious friends and everything but you couldnt be honest and finally make me feel better about myself
well ok, be nigger then and ill just continue to suck big cocks like i always do
>>
hey at least i did something with my life!11
>>
haha he thinks he smart and manipulating me so he will not suicide haha im such great person
>>
i read your dairy and talked with your mom so you definetley must be insanley in love with me, thats why you are so sad, not because your manilaputive parents and evil people!!
only way i can help you is to continue to post on 4chan so you can live in your delusions because you are delusional not me hahha
>>
this board is shit
>>
>>4701572
>>4701675
>>4701685
>>4701691
>>4701692
>>4701696
>>4701717

meme
>>
also im defintley have way more knowledge about being normal complete person because i played sunday league football 10hours a day for my whole life since i was 3 years old haha!!
>>
also i must be careful so i dont hurt my boyfriend feelings (even tho i have sex with him every day) and you wouldnt get it at all because you are so selfish, yes you intentionally put yourself in such situation!! now he posts here with me, and he is actually caring person who doesnt want you to kill youself because he is such good person haha also i love sucking his dick haha (i know you are reading this bae i luv ya we will fuck next entire summer like we always do you know we will haha im just being nice to this loser so he doesnt kill himself haha)
>>
>>4701722

dubs
>>
no no i wont fuck off from 4chan!! i will continue to post here so you dont kill yourself!!

(btw if you knew what i know you would definetley kill yourself i know this because im smart)
>>
wow dude you are so toxic man and you would surely try to seduce my gf when you are in situation when your whole life is ruined and that bitch ruined it even more haha lol xd i must be careful and watch threads like this ( some thread could pop out like in any time and if i dont read and reply to it that loser guy will definetley seduce my gf with his amazing looks and brains!!!11)
>>
>>4701737
you have given me aids.
>>
get out of the kitchen if you cant handle the heat
>>
huh you definitely have serious mental problems bro, but i understand you; i could teach you some of my lifting techniques and also some general life knowledge by writing this post and removing you from my facebook friends and talking shit about you with my other friends and yeah just fuck off from my true love you fucking weirdo
>>
File: 12434.jpg (171KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
12434.jpg
171KB, 800x450px
im kind person and kind of MC of my favorite anime too, why would i risk just talking and helping some person directly when i could try to make anime real in real life haha, not that i actually cared about that person anyway i only cared if he wrote something about 4chan in his an hero letter or he got some info on me with his mad doxxing/haxxing skills haha
his parents will definetley help him like they helped him his whole fucking sad life haha best thing to do is to leave him alone and maybe force him to quit 4chan, not like that website is one of driving forces of not actually killing himself before all of this shit hahah
>>
yeah he is just dangerous manipulative animal and even reading this thread i got slightly manipulated
better leave this thread until it gets deleted/his parents tell him his internet time is over and its time for meds now haha
>>
if you look in the corner of your screen it will say that there are 8 IPs in ths thread. that is actually an error all posts here are made by me
>>
why would i contact this loser person directly when i could get:
>slightly embarrassing social situation
>possible attack/murder attempt (this loser is proven to be violent many times)
>losing my epic battle of who is more right about everything even if that loser didnt even mention nothing like that
>>
File: bike-rider-fb-timeline-cover.jpg (59KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
bike-rider-fb-timeline-cover.jpg
59KB, 851x315px
heh... i could have made you 4chan janitor you loser, BUT NO you had to spill your spaghetti like fucking loser animal you are, you just never have control, even in this easily fixable life situation
rest in peace loser you will kill yourself in 3 days i bet and if you dont thats also ok and i bear no responsibility for this stuff whatsoever
>>
File: hey jdog check out this autism.jpg (78KB, 677x256px) Image search: [Google]
hey jdog check out this autism.jpg
78KB, 677x256px
>>
I want to suck your smelly neet cock
>>
Anus
>>
>>4701838
i want you to fuck off
you alreadx have enough friends and you dont need 4chan friends and you dont need to ruin 4chan for me, it will only make me sadder
i know you want to male xourself look like good person but please just let it go
you are only hurting me and i cant kill myself so its like fucking endless toturre
>>
i know im objectively 2/10 shit smelly shit person but im ok with that and i know i can improve to 4/10 or 5 /10 but i dont need you, i dont need you for improving i dont need you for saving my life whatever you fucking ruined some connections i had with my internet friends and also my former irl friends
>inb5 fishing for compliments
>inb5 manipulating

i always told you to fuck off and please just fuck off already
>>
what's happening in this thread
>>
>i love him like a brother
>little more than brother haha

>now he will think i really love him and thats hes smart manipulator and people will see that im being nice person haha im so smart and have high emotional iq

no no you are not you are fuckimg kicking dead animal on the road and taking pictures of it thats what you are doing fucking bitch
>>
>he doesnt know all of this is being screenshoted to facebook
>he doesnt know we are trying to help him

how are you helping me exatly? allowing mx manilaputive parents to manilapulate me even more with meds and internet restrictions and fucking feeding me into pig for killing and eating on feast?

>imb5 he is just lazy pig animal who pretends to friendly banter black people and muslims bit actually he is racist and pig who plays and eats its own shit

you think you are helping me by not saying me anything and just giving me looks whenever i pass by? or liking romantic quotes about tragic love/ whatever?
if you were my real former irl friend or aquentince whatever xou would message me on fb or whatever and say what you think support me or offend me or kick but not like this where i still dont know if im sane amd im guessing even more fucked up scenarios
>>
Donkey Cereal :3

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
@4702122

I make a meme here. You have to read it all.
>>
im sad person but i would never hurt anyone i just need some money (or drive me with your car whatever !!!) to some place where im not a meme and where i can work without geþing looks and talk behind my back and wheres imternet connection and somwhere far enugh from my parents not to chase me and put me in mental ward again
>>
my biggest decision rn is if i should go back to city where my other buildings neighbourghs yelled on me and think i want to take revenge on them or something, and take drivers licence there and live in this sad state for 3 more months with my parents fucking with me or just go away now with 200euros i have on my bank account
>>
>he is just baiting again he will do nothing like lazx pig animal he is

my parents said i need to go to chekup at 25th to pshytrist and then they will decide on more therapy or something and they say i cant apply for job in this taking a therapy state whatever
also i dont have internet and i broken my hard drive im rage at my flat at drivers licence city so i would basicly probably go insane again or idk i contacted my friend from mental ward but i think he wanted me to be his bf and i dont think of him that way and my parents and family would probably disown me and kicked me from flat and also he is maybe mad at me cos i didnt become his bf and maybe he will fuck me over if contact him again and i have no other contacts in that city so i ccould only listen to the radio and radio only pplays those dumb love songs anf if i went outside people would think im criminal no matter what so its reallx my only option to move somewheee far away with internet and some work whatever im ready to work anything
>>
"who likes gardening here"
"im from usa and blah blah"
"my sister is mad at me cos my grandmother blah blah"
"i hate myself i want to die"

thats that kinda distintic posting style that person created so i recognise it and so it can be easily impersonated so i recognise it everywhere and it fucking angers me ok yes im angry cos of it invaded place without this bs drama into multiple """"meta""" threads or whatever
>>
>some posters pretending to be me and posting with some distintic styles and proxies
>that person(or that persons impersonator) pretending to belive its me and then reply to those kind of threads with its distintic style and like pretend its emotional and she is actualy beliving in manipulations when she is obvs not because it knows im too lazy to change my posting style and proxies and everxthing with resticted internet and fucking meds and parents and people hating me

>tfw reading those type of threads on /adv/ or /r9k/ on my black and white kindle cant solve captcha with for shit and just like watchig it like person in coma is watching tv about its sad sad life
>>
>>4701470
idunno bout you guise....
My neet cock smells like lavender, citrus and morning dew.
>>
>>4702255
also btw you know those posters know that you are just pretending you belive them but they have hope that you still might change your mind or influence me somehow or whatever, they are smarter and better persons than you wiĺl ever be

to those posters please: help me directly dont try to parfume this in something its not

>inb4 now we wont help you at all fuck you just want to manipulate again or make a meme or something

PLEASE im sad person and if you could join that fb pagr you can help me escape my parents
>>
what else to say it feels like im losing time with this kind of life if belived i have potential or something then help me ME
im maybe lazy amf animalistic ok i know that but i am living being and living beings deserve at least some respect in that if you want to torture me then end it quickly not like this
>>
>>4702273
>but your parents love you anon!!

no no they dont they have sick manilaputive feeling towards me and always fuck me up whenever there is little chance to escape them, everything i write in my notebook or say to them they turn into most twisted lies just to keep me with them, like fucking animal pet they can play with
if you have idea or plan to help me say it to me not to my parents they think i would want to take revenge on them if i escaped them and thry will lie meanest lies just to be safe
>>
>inb5 you just stay with your parents and be fine with everyone thinking you are sick dangerous animal

should i start making death threats to escape my parents? what you want me to do
>>
i tried to help you but first you must prove you are normal nondelusional person who can function on their own

what i say;
>finish your therapy
>get your drivers licence in that city alone in your flat
>if you feel lonely try to talk with your mental ward gay friend or some people you went to school with 15 years ago doesnt matter if you involve zhem in your shit and it would be awkard as fuck also shit shit and they throw up when they see your face
>if you feel depressed buy cigarettes alcohol chocolate whatever get fat as fuvk
>if you survive even this it means you are still human being
>this will prove your decisve non delusional person

is that it moot? can you prove it with timestamp?
>>
>>4702156
I refuse to read all this garbage
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.