[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did /pol/ harbor last? A day? A week?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: pol has a bad time.jpg (76KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
pol has a bad time.jpg
76KB, 800x452px
How long did /pol/ harbor last? A day? A week?
>>
File: malloryandmot.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
malloryandmot.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>4700614
about a month. the cuckolding mp3 got old pretty qick, but it was easy enough to mute. the worst thing mot did was persistent ids. once the ids were per thread I went back. mot knew that was a step too far. persistent ids only lasted about a week.

it really is sad though. we tried to tell him he was being cucked. when he finally found out the truth he snapped. then he sold us to hiroshima nagasaki.
>>
>>4700767
I don't really give a fuck about Moots personal life but I wish I joined in the shitposting. Getting to pay back /pol/ a small portion of all the shitposting and shit threads they have made would have been awesome. Moot may have started the trolling but it was because of their behavior that every board wanted to join in.
>>
>>4700781
mot didnt really start it. I beleive some anon from /v/ was the first to find mallory blairs twitter posts. because gamergate was a thing at the time and mallory worked for gawker.

don't get me started on how gay that was. lol yea journalism is pure, especially video game reviews. *rolls eyes*

but once 4chan found out mot, aka luggage lad, took mallory blair on a vacation where she fucked other dudes, it was shitpost after shitpost.
>>
>>4700781
Erm no. /pol/ has the most shitposters from other boards and yet people still chimped out like they were a victim of something like a tumblr tard.
>>
File: 1468068474622.jpg (97KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
1468068474622.jpg
97KB, 527x487px
>>4700767
i wish i had a life where i met people
>>
>>4700797
ahhh so that's why he's called luggage lad

>>4700848
this
>>
also, I assume swagfag did it because he posts on pol, but the best time on pol since the zimzam trial was the day gawker died.

https://youtu.be/fKJDAVvs_JA

I am a real american
fight for the rights of every man
>>
>>4700884
crippling anxiety?
>>
File: mXyupD1.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
mXyupD1.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>4700848
>>
>>4700891
look it up. mallory blair posted a picture of mot carrying her luggage, and her very next post was her cuddling a chad in a pool.

we call him luggage lad fir a reason.

I am absolutely certain hiroshima is selling our posts to database companies. atleast mot would have never done that.
>>
>>4700797
the issue is that most guys on 4chan can't image men being just friends with women. mix that up with something rediculous like gamergate and the general "hypersensitivity" of /pol/ and you get a drama hollywood could never come up with. gotta say I did enjoy mot's sense of humor. someone called him a fag, he dressed up as a girl. someone called him cuck, he stickies a thread with a boooootiful shoop of him being fucked by two well known bitches.
afterall the positive aspect was that many of the gg figs left the "socialwarriorblahblubb" site called 4chan and moved to cripplechan etc.

the funposting was brilliant and one of the funniest intern raids ever imho. everybody gave em back their redpills and made em choke on em. captchaless posting and shitposting without the usual consequences are always welcome.
>>
>>4701033
Don't forget how he appropriated the appellation where his online name was filtered and replaced with 'The CEO of Troll inc.' He reacts pretty well to namecalling. The irony is that /pol/ claimed that he couldn't take a joke while /pol/ is STILL butthurt about /pol/ harbor.
>>
So we have serious meta threads on [s4s] now since /qa/ has been destroyed?
I'll have to inform the others.
>>
>>4701033
Yeah, moot has an extremely thick skin and he was an asset to his site. I really do miss him. One of the many reasons to hate /pol/tards is their hypocrisy over the inability to take a joke, or "triggering" in their words.
>>
>>4701053
>>4701065
but people like you are the reason pol os hated.

there is an actual war for our minds going on in the media.

most posters on pol are retards. and trolls. but yes, the media is trying to brainwash you. niggers commit 50% of the crime while being 17% of the population. jews head all the media companies while being 2% of the population.

but we need affirmative action.

wake the fuck up. /pol/ isn't the bad guy. you just don't like things that don't fit your narrative.
>>
File: 468px-Back_to_pol.jpg (59KB, 468x600px) Image search: [Google]
468px-Back_to_pol.jpg
59KB, 468x600px
>>4701125
Those Jews heading the media companies are only Jews in the sense of having Jewish parents and grandparents and don't live in an orthodox manner nor support Jewish causes. Also, sharing an ethnicity/religion does not mean sharing common interests and thoughts.

To conclude, /pol/ please go. Calling /pol/ retards and trolls is not enough to mask that you're a stormweenie.
>>
File: 1471265246179.png (112KB, 391x397px) Image search: [Google]
1471265246179.png
112KB, 391x397px
>>4701191
lol.
>all those jewish people is merely a coincidence, it has nothing to do with judaism.
>>
File: himari confuse.png (93KB, 237x295px) Image search: [Google]
himari confuse.png
93KB, 237x295px
>>4701280
whu r you frogquoting??
>>
>>4701280
Listing your logical fallacies.
>Fallacy of a Single Cause: Claiming that the reason many Jews head media companies is because they are all part of a conspiracy when there are multiple reasons why.
>Furtive Fallacy: Not just considering the possibility of nefarious thoughts and deeds but insisting on them.
>Appeal to Fear
>Affirming the Consequent: If there is an International Jewish Conspiracy then most media companies would be headed by Jews. Jews head most media companies, therefore there is and an IJC.
>>
File: 1460515919754.jpg (46KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
1460515919754.jpg
46KB, 375x592px
>>4700913
shhh
ut
UP
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4700884
>>4701280
>>4701314
dumb frogposter
>>
>>4701308
It's not a conspiracy. Jews aren't calling each other up on their cellphones and saying "okay Abraham, today we will publish a story making fun of the dumb goyim"

They just...do it. It's called "Mass action"

What do you think would happen if you put a bunch of stoners congress? The first thing they would do is legalize weed. They wouldn't have to conspire.

Jews naturally push extreme liberal ideologies because they are able to leech off a system where the population is mongrelized

Read the book "The culture of critique" really interesting read.
>>
>>4700614
>Hiro will never kill captcha and start another one
why even live
>>
>>4701033
>33
Checked

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4701033
Was it ever decisively proven that Moots girlfriend was cheating on him or did people just jump the gun?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.