[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Morning!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Squid.png (677KB, 708x753px) Image search: [Google]
Squid.png
677KB, 708x753px
Good morning, everyone! I hope you all slept well. Have a wonderful day today, and remember that when it comes down to it, you matter. Stay squiddly!
>>
File: Gondola_6f640a_5995346mobile.jpg (121KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
Gondola_6f640a_5995346mobile.jpg
121KB, 500x705px
>>4696554
Good morning, Squid! I hope you have a wonderful day too. :^D

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4696554
You're up early today.

What gives?
>>
Squidly? I did not sleep well. I got about an hour of sleep. I'm currently staying with a friend because I'm not sure where I'm going to live right now, and i'm sleeping on an air mattress. I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back and lied down on the matrress, it tore open and deflated. I've been up ever since, wondering is life really worth it
>>
>>4696554
Morning squiddo xDDD!!!whhatd u dream of
>>
>>4696562
Best friend is going back to college, so I drove her to the airport. Kind of sad tbqh.

>>4696566
Well, nice dubs, first of all. Life is worth it, and don't you forget that! Moments like that, though, sometimes it doesn't feel like it is, I get that. Think of life as a machine, though- it changes with your input. Your input, whether it's in the form of thoughts or words or deeds, will be what makes the difference. I think you can make that difference in a positive way, anon!
>>
>>4696580
Well, that's nice. Thanks for the reploy.
>>
I GOT A CAVITY FILLED
>>
>>4696580
>Best friend is going back to college, so I drove her to the airport. Kind of sad tbqh.
( ; ; )I'm sorry to hear that friend but remember she is on to bigger and better things! Just because she's going to make new friends doesnt mean shes going to forget about you :D Hope my kind words cheered u up
>>
>>4696584
Any time, friend!
>>4696593
How do you feel? Did you get any painkillers?
>>4696646
It's true, it's true. Thanks, Gavin. Have a great day!
>>
What do you work Squiddo!?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.