[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me the point of this board. I look at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: 12987383389.jpg (19KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
12987383389.jpg
19KB, 500x374px
Can someone explain to me the point of this board. I look at the catalog and it's pure faggotry, like you misspell animals names or just replace the name with a vaguely similar animal, is that the type of shit that makes you laugh? Did you fucking leave the sixth grade?
I know moot made this board as april fool's joke, still I don't get why he kept it? Yeah I GET IT, you're trying to be ironic and I guess take the piss out of reddit culture? But irony/satire only works when you're in the face of the person you're satirizing.
But this board is a fucking echo chamber of shit posting and the fact that there are namefags on this board proves you faggots are past the point of irony. You've become what you were originally satirizing. Do you find it cathartic? I dont get it.
Just look at the catalog, does a single, one fucking thread make any sense.
No.
If you guy's were really contained and sort of like a snow-globe of shit, I wouldn't care. But now I cant even go to my fucking home board without seeing shit like
>tbh
>smh
>fam
>imo
Thats all this board has done, fucking permeate shitposting to the rest of the boards. I hope hiro fucking sees through your incessant faggotry and deletes this board for good. I'm already working on a thread on /qa/ to point out that problem. In the meantime plebbiters, enjoy your shitposting, it wont last.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470760303000.jpg (26KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470760303000.jpg
26KB, 500x391px
Long doggo
>>
File: idiot-genes-gutter1-1-1024x576.jpg (124KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
idiot-genes-gutter1-1-1024x576.jpg
124KB, 1024x576px
Welcome 2 retard camp
Would u mind if we use your mom as a Fuck toy?
>>
File: 09_11.jpg (324KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
09_11.jpg
324KB, 800x600px
Can someone explain to me the point of this card. I look at the catalog and know faggotry name or release the animals, simply substitute the name of an animal about the same, that's the kind of crap that you laugh? from class to class to show chronic?
This card is a hoax April doubtful still do not understand why he died as I do I know? Yes, I understand you're trying to be ironic, and I'm taking the piss Reddit agriculture? But the irony / satire satire only works when you have that in front of people.
But this shit is a sounding board and that there namefags card that indicates the irony stood six points. It has become a source of his satire. Do you find it cathartic? Do not.
Just the director, not to an individual, not a line of true age.
No.
If someone is really happy and kind of sucks snow globe, I would not worry. But now I can not even go home without seeing any board
> TBH
> SMH
> Mother
> Open
Shitposting other guys have all the fan on the table knives. I hope in your faggotry fucking Hiro through continuous and remove this board ever. I'm no longer a problem for the cable / q working /. Plebbiters In the meantime, enjoy shitposting, you do not get.
>>
File: dfc28ca259.gif (11KB, 489x302px) Image search: [Google]
dfc28ca259.gif
11KB, 489x302px
Hei, mitä tapahtuu tässä ketjussa?
>>
File: holy graph.png (14KB, 681x232px) Image search: [Google]
holy graph.png
14KB, 681x232px
>>4694630
"past the point of irony"
u r corect n we knew ths
its pst ironing now
>>
>>4694630
It's opposite day in image board format
>>
>>4694688
this image has stood the test of time, I'm going to save it
>88
nice dubs
im glad someone's taking notes

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4694633
long doggo, good dubs
>>
File: cowe3.jpg (233KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cowe3.jpg
233KB, 1536x1024px
>>4694630
Welcum to essforess take your Cowe, hell gide yuo
>>
File: 1467843558153.png (280KB, 732x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1467843558153.png
280KB, 732x1036px
>>4694630
>he literally doesn't get the joke

lol
>>
>>4694994
who are you quoting?

Your fortune: Bad Luck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.