[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lobster is eeting bread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1471117313397.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
1471117313397.gif
2MB, 390x219px
Lobster is eeting bread
>>
File: Iv-XgXUK214.jpg (47KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Iv-XgXUK214.jpg
47KB, 604x453px
>>4688695
They are evolving
>>
>>4688724
Is this lolo
>>
>>4688729
>>4688729 or maybe it's Xenia
>>
File: mmmm.jpg (9KB, 342x147px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
9KB, 342x147px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc
>>
>>4688729
no because if she were attractive she'd have already posted her pic
>>
>>4688733 (dubs)
>33
Check

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4688734
All women are beautiful you sex*st cowe
>>
>>4688695
That's clearly a crab eating noodles.
>>
>>4688724
whoever that girl is i want to fall in love with her and have many children and raise them to be champions, and struggle with debt and cope and fuck and cry and bore and kindle and reach the moment of epiphany under and overwhelm and understand and overcome with and without pain and fear of losing and win and die with her, and then decompose next to and then grow into branches by and flower with and pollenate and bear my fruit onto the earth, where it will fall, roll over to and be eaten under her tree
>>
>>4688739
you're the only cow here

and you know if you showed your face all your facade would end and you'd have to leave out of shame lol
>>
>>4688744
I'm actually super hot and you will never know
>>
>>4688747
me 2
>>
>>4688747
you probably are hot because you have like no personality what so ever and you're so unfunny I have to imagine you've spent your life being nothing but a hole that guys fuck and you never had to be smart or interesting so here you are pretending everyone likes you and you're cute

spoiler: you're not, I think you're a fullblown neurotic to be honest and you cannot stand critisizm and your defense mechanism is telling lies to yourself then typing them out so you feel better

am I close? warm?
>>
>>4688747
>>4688739
The namefield was a mistake. Pls stop imposter.

>>4688744
Nice dubs.
>>
>>4688739
men are too. And posting on [s4s] automatically makes you ten times more beautiful.
>>
>>4688695
thats a crab with noodles lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.