[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smh, lads, when will they ever learn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Smh, lads, when will they ever learn
>>
>>4682594
>le ebin new mmeme wow I love 4chin :::6^^^))) m9
mate have you even but onesecond of thought intoyour memes here?

pshh, ofdcourse you haven't, you're not even qualified to post on >>>>>/leddit?/ you mant my advice, kid? try out some smaller websites
yeah that's right, I'm gonna give you afdive to stay afloat, surprised? pshh I'm not doing it yor for you , I just think that you could become a quality memer one day, and that means more for me and my friends

but what I said is still true, if you want to be onne of thed best jokester and cahnners around you gota prebary yourself you gotta learn how to walk efbore you run. try out tgyor jokes omn a simpler mind, like them over at ifunny. heh, that shoudl be ppretty easy. almsot nuthin compared to the memes over at here, 4chan.
but thats alright you'll l learn

maybe you cani work your way up, try out some higher quality memes, maybe some boring boards. yeah yeahm, the slow ones could fit you real well. gtta learn after all, kid. dont get too beat up, after all, you're what we like to call a 'newfig' hehe

and maytbe one day, you can meme your way to the top, with us. thatd be a sight, but really kid, the meme economy is a big friggin place, and everyone wants to be the best
heh, but I see promise in you kid, you I can see getting places. but you'll have to do it yourself. but I think you can do it

heh,, I think you can be a memer like me one day but for now
catch up with me if you can, kid
*sheathses katanae *teleports away in a flash of shadow*
>>
>>4682614
Thank you, senpai, for gracing me with your luscious dank memes and ur mercy, I'll dedicate my life from now on to improving my memeing power.
>>
i love dominos pizza
>>
>>4682764
Me, too
>>
>get commission for weird fetish art
>good money so do it anyway
>commissioner freaks out and demands refund
>stalks me everywhere I go online
>talks shit about me in public for months
>all because they found out I'm a spider
>mfw
>>
>>4682764
>>4683241
I used to work there. it's disgusting and you should feel bad about eating there.
>>
>>4683246
Op here, I'm an artist, too. I'm actually having a really hard time deciding whether I should go into fetish stuff.
>>
>>4683262
At least it's not little little cesard.
>>
>>4683269
literally any "art" you can do is fetishistic
>>
>>4683276
ye
any watercolor painting can mek me bretty arouse in certain circumstances tbhfampaino
>>
>>4683276
I don't understand.
>>
>>4683353
A fetish is a highly singular offshoot subculture from the "norm" or normative way of doing things.

99.9999999% of art created today does not fit into a normative category, even in virtue of their own collective fetishistic nature.
>>
>>4683365
T-thank you. I understand now.
>>
>>4683285
ha ha! cause water! ha ha hydrate! bro ur meme is dead my man get somethin new going. fuckboring dirtbag
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.