[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

pic related
>>
>>4678496
Stealing is illegal you miscreant.
>>
>>4678590
!!
>>
File: le derp me.png (889KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
le derp me.png
889KB, 1920x1080px
>>4678496
i can but i wont cause thats illegal
>>
>>4678496
>>>/mu/67059706
>>
>>4679404
Fuck man, I'm a big music fan and I share a lot of the taste that /mu/ has had over the years but every fucking time I go back there for even just 5 minutes I immediately begin to feel disgusted in myself for liking the things that I like.

Like holy shit how can you actually really fucking enjoy music and tolerate being on that board for even a few minutes. I understand if you're really just trying to download music you can hold your nose for as long as that takes, but beyond that? Damn man. I just don't even feel like a human being.
>>
>>4678496
Stealing is rude.
Please remember that [esfores] is a nice board.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 313x313px
>>4679460
i like music thats loved and music thats hated there
theres plenty of friendly people as there are snobby people
ive grown to not mind so much over the years and take it for what it is
finding new music and discussing music freely makes it worth it for me
>>
File: tumblr_nbpp2ifXVp1rxstfxo2_500.png (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbpp2ifXVp1rxstfxo2_500.png
193KB, 500x500px
>>4679460
I think that people need to feel superior, even for the most ordinary stuff to compensate their lack of self esteem.
When I see console wars or something similar in facebook I always think:
"I [bought/play/listen] [thing] but I NEED to make you know that I MADE the right decision and you not and I NEED to know I REALLY did it, right guys?"
>>
>>4678496
>>>/youtube/
>>
>>4681488
>88
dubs check

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4681505
>05
dubs check

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4681511
>11
dubs check

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4681505
>>4681511
>>4681513
whoa
>>
try searching on rbt.asia thepiratebay.org or rutracker.org
>>
File: 5353754360.png (332KB, 917x1105px) Image search: [Google]
5353754360.png
332KB, 917x1105px
>>4679385
Star Butterfly I want to cum inside your alien cunny.
>>
>>4679460
>I share a lot of the taste that /mu/ has had over the years
that's pretty plebeian t b h f a m
>>
>>4686011
nice dubs
>>
>>4686111
nice trips
>>
File: groovytrumpsnek.png (332KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
groovytrumpsnek.png
332KB, 800x1280px
Groovy trump snek
>>
>>4678496
so like lemme get something straight or something

is the fun of forcing memes such as this or the sexy fox or the pone or uh..shit..idk
the pointy megaman sprite that i cant recall the name of atm,

yall just like to elicit the usual responses or something?

i mean the same exact responses come every time
is the humour involved in that that people will take the same time to refute you that you take in creating it?

so that there is a kind of mutual understanding of wasted potential of time?

are we all here to get off to the fact that our lives are being pissed down a drain or something?

i dont really have a problem with that just wondering
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.