[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are a very bad person. In fact, you are beyond being a bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_npqsg657zr1rofn59o1_1280.png (142KB, 1280x725px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npqsg657zr1rofn59o1_1280.png
142KB, 1280x725px
You are a very bad person. In fact, you are beyond being a bad person, you're legitimately evil.
>>
File: Pee_Wee_Herman.jpg (12KB, 296x222px) Image search: [Google]
Pee_Wee_Herman.jpg
12KB, 296x222px
>>4673447
i kno u are but whut am i
>>
File: stik.png (21KB, 47x283px) Image search: [Google]
stik.png
21KB, 47x283px
>>4673450
u a stik of nice
>>
File: 5c796a5e7339da67005b81e808949d9c.jpg (170KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
5c796a5e7339da67005b81e808949d9c.jpg
170KB, 1200x800px
B-but I'm a girl, so I'm nice. I just fug bois wenever i feel like doin it, that dosent make me a bad person :|
>>
You really are a horrible person.
>>
Everything you do seems to make 4chan and your immediate surroundings worse.
>>
you have nothing to blame but your own lack of ambition
>>
your personal set of ill conceived regulations that put aside well known regulations, and disregard definitions... your world may be in a constant state of growth, but what you let slide causes rapid decay to the point of frustrating everyone including yourself.
>>
ths thred makin me sad
>>
maybe you deserve to be sad
>>
What good is growth if it holds no meaningful value? You may as well be a dirt farmer.
>>
If you don't have a good grasp of the basics, then how can you call yourself a good leader? What makes you think you are doing a good job in such a high position?
>>
Your idea of playing is not unlike that of a large cat's. You're only interested in how much fun you're having, while ignoring the damage done to who you're playing with. You deserve no respect.
>>
Howling into the dark is the best a broken soul can do after such a length of time.
>>
Unpunished unjust actions will take a toll on anyone after so long.
>>
The reason to live is constantly berated in unjust ways. How does one have the will to carry on with no guiding light?
>>
File: ugliest tiger.jpg (34KB, 241x238px) Image search: [Google]
ugliest tiger.jpg
34KB, 241x238px
>>4673447
im so bad im good?
>>
File: Not Good.png (5KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Not Good.png
5KB, 800x600px
>>4673530
>>
>>4673462
ur wrong
anons problem is that they are too ambitious and scared of failure at the same time which causes them to give up before the game eben starts erry tiem
>>
>>4673537
The weak willed need guidance.
>>
>>4673447
if I'm a bad person why am I still alive?
Me:1
Darwin:0
>>
You lack good judgment.
>>
You can't understand the way I feel.
>>
File: bad nepal.jpg (210KB, 1325x855px) Image search: [Google]
bad nepal.jpg
210KB, 1325x855px
>>4673447
lol

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
I'm sorry
>>
>>4673447
Tell me something I don't know.
>>
Fortune will be bad.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
yippy pippy
>>
Nowhere to run, no place to hide. No time for comfort because it isn't allowed. As soon as you actually like something, you realize it's shitposted to death.

It's no mystery why so many people hate 4chan.
>>
He who cares most acknowledges the most flaws.

He who cares least is blind to all flaws.

One side shows desire for improvement.

The other claims nothing needs be changed.
>>
The more you let things slide, the more disorganized things become. This upsets the people who actually care.
>>
>>4674646
nice kinda-dubs
>>
A lack of action is worse than performing an action for the betterment of things that only a few selfish people would object to.
>>
Poor judgement leads to unhappy people in the long run.
>>
Have you ever wondered why the majority of people who have been here for a lengthy period of time are unhappy?

Have you ever wondered why the people who have been here for a short time find no reason to be unhappy?

Perhaps that which is considered the norm, should be questioned.
>>
Perhaps viewing things from a different angle will unveil answers you did not expect.
>>
Stremptuous albuzuldians
>>
Leaving carrion on the lawn will attract maggots, dangerous bacteria, and loitering birds waiting for new easy pickings to show up.
Closely examine still animals to see if they are dead or not.
>>
Occasionally, a still animal will look OK on the surface, but when you turn it over you see that it was actually rotting for the better part of a day.
>>
Fools revel in ignorance and denial.
>>
Definitions and common understandings are ignored by the selfish and inattentive.
>>
If you don't see a problem where there are problems constantly reported, then perhaps it would be wise to take time to understand what the supposed problems are, and how they might be a detrimental additive.
>>
>>4674688
dubs confirm we should question normies then kill them reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>4674782
Normal is relative. Much of what is considered normal on 4chan is actually bad for it. That's why there are so many unhappy people here.
>>
>>4674794
He's right normies are ruining society by forcing their bad rude memes they deserve to die rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
What is and is not disruptive is not always based on what you might want. But that's not to say everything you personally want is automatically false.
>>
Privately held views can and often do coincide with justice for the greater good.
>>
Look at what is commonly disruptive. Act on those things.
>>
Act against what so very often makes things worse.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-17-03-30-17.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-17-03-30-17.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>4674744
Checked
>>
If your feedback is negative or inane, you're probably doing something wrong.
>>
>>4674864
That image is a good example of someone being inattentive.
>>
Stumbling in the darkness, hoping that I might suddenly be ended before I could blink an eye.
>>
>>4674933
>33
nice dubs

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
My head hurts so much. make it stop.
>>
Please, OP

Every day I'm tring :(

You saying I'm never gonna make it?
>>
>>4675196
I'm saying no one is going to make it at this rate.
>>
Consistent lack of action will only make it worse, and it helps root the idea that it should be that way when it really shouldn't.
>>
[s4s] is the unknown my mind needs right now.
>>
To throw words into the abyss, with no one and everyone to listen to them.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.