[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for fun friends <3~

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Hello, My name is Kelly. Won't disclose my last name, obviously haha. I am 19 and currently going to school and working part time. When I'm not studying I get super bored and would absolutely love to chat if anyone would feel comfortable with doing so. If you feel awkward you can totally hang up and no hard feelings, haha. I'm not really into talking to the ethnics. If you speak english good, we will see where it goes but don't be surprised if i hang up on you for sounding like you came here on a camel with your dress on your head. No offense, just don't want to be bombed. I'm NOT looking for dirty talk or photos. If you even try to send me dirty photos or explicit messages they will be given to the police.<-- That is the official warning.
Other than that I'm super positive and friendly, would love to just chat about pop culture, music and maybe video games. You may call or text any time as I'm sure we have varying time zones and I'm not gonna make you tip-toe around my schedule. Soooo, yeah! I'm super excited to talk to you all and stay beautiful!

Love , Kelly xoxo <3
(425) 361 - 5606
>>
>>4664968
That face is shopped
>>
no duh, i used softener effects. otherwise the lighting in the car was just so off lol.
>>
>>4664968
Is this the new penguin of doooom? The original was better.
>>
Texted waiting.on reply
>>
excuse me penguin of doom? tell me more lol.

nope this is just my short little bio for anyone whom wants to be friends <3~
>>
>>4664968
Post boobes
>>
>>4664968
Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I'm replying to you because you're a female, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.
>>
my bf is using the phone right quick for his ninja fighter game but! i will get right with you :3
>>
File: bepis.jpg (29KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
bepis.jpg
29KB, 550x550px
bepis
>>
>>4664988 (dubs)
Why wouldn't you have your own phones? ...
lol
Penguin of doom is an old meme u can google it and read on kym tbh. Not that you don't already know it.
>>
>>4664992
Its full of contradictions this is a 6/10 meme should of used a hotter chick
>>
>>4664968
That's my friend, Baster
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.