[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got fired for refusing to take a drug test ama

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image:2465.jpg (573KB, 1040x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image:2465.jpg
573KB, 1040x1800px
I just got fired for refusing to take a drug test ama
>>
pics or it didn't happen lol
>>
>>4664849
Knew you wouldn't pass?
>>
>>4664849
Is that you op? You look really hot in that pic ;)
>>
>>4664860
retarded fuckfag reeeeee
>>
>>4664860

post bobs or butte
>>
>>4664860
pls marry me LoLo
>>
>>4664870
Reee.
It's a reasonable question. OP might feel they don't have a right to ask but IMO that's retarded. If they require you to be clean and you have nothing to hide you might as well submit to it.
>>
reeeeeeemix>>4664882
>>
>>4664882
>If they require you to be clean and you have nothing to hide you might as well submit to it.
this is what white people actually believe
>>
>>4664886
Lolo isn't white she's a woman
>>
>>4664885
Someone should do a dj pepe image and that can be a meme
Reeeeeemix
>>
I am a new orgasm.
I can only talk in memes and insinuations.
My habitat was /b/, but as newfags and non-autists have taken over, we must attack back and reclaim our land.
Skyrim is the land for the Nords.
>>
>>4664878
Back off buddy shes mine
>>
>>4664888
Trips confirm vagina is a race
>>
>>4664892
I see I have no choice but to defend the honor of m'lady *unzips katana* prepare to die!
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>4664896
Calm down, kid.
>>
>>4664896
TIGER STYLE.
TYGA STYLE
>>
>>4664896
*unsheathes benis* hit me with your best shot *taunts you forward with hand* fire away
>>
File: 1119-tyga-tmz-2.jpg (30KB, 718x397px) Image search: [Google]
1119-tyga-tmz-2.jpg
30KB, 718x397px
>>4664909
>>
>>4664915
4CHAN FAGS AIN'T NOTHING TO FUCK WIT
ALL THESE AUTISTS JUST WANT SEE YOUR TITS
>>
>>4664914
*teleports behind you*
*slits your throat*
nothing personnel
>>
>>4664849
why did u refuse? :^)
>>
>>4664921
*my blood pours out my throat as I laugh* now let me show you my true power * my blood forms into a gelatinous blob surrounding you suffocating you compressing down and crushing your bones*
>>
>>4664951
OH SHIT THIS NIGGA OFF DA CRAY-CRAY!!!
>>
>>4664955
Oh sHIT my time dubs match my real dubs! WHAT THE FUCK YO!
>>
>>4664955
>dubs
This isn't even my final form
>>
>>4664951
*its a hologram* hmm it seems my shadow jutsu is no match for you *asssumes senzetsu no jitsuzhi stance* but can you handle my real power? *hair starts to glow* HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *body becomes covered in flames* IIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA *lifts several feet off the ground* now taste true power! *katana splits into Jangse, blade of 1000 edges and Yohlo, blade fang of the viper* taste this! *slashes you into exactly 8000 pieces* *you cease to exist in dimensions*
>>
>>4664964
*you hear a disembodied laugh* you really think such pitiful attacks have an effect on me *each of my 8000 pieces wobble and zoom to a center point make a siloette of my body then explode into 9001 sakura I materialize an antimatter arcane cosmic mega katana in my hand. As I slowly shift it back and forth the very heavens tremble.* now experience my wrath this isn't even my final form
>>
What is this autism
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.