[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Morning!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_mzmbdrw8wa1rjenv2o1_500.gif (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzmbdrw8wa1rjenv2o1_500.gif
150KB, 500x500px
Good morning, everyone! Today, use the match against /m/ as a reminder that sometimes, it's in everyone's best interest to just let go, have some fun, and unwind! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Stay squiddly!
>>
>>4664741
It's 1pm where i live ;__; ive been up for hours tbh
>>
>>4664741
<that gif
:O are yuo gai, squid?
>>
>>4664750
Lol u bafoone, u don't even know how time works and u still say you got skol
>>
File: 1470082637693.png (46KB, 200x229px) Image search: [Google]
1470082637693.png
46KB, 200x229px
>>4664750
Would it make you feel better if I made you a burger for the match against /m/ today? I'm sorry, but I really can't do much about time zones and all that.
>>4664753
Nothing gay about it! That's actually a really buff chestlet woman tbh. W-would you think less of me if I was, though, friend?
>>4664757
:<
>>
>>4664776
>Would it make you feel better if I made you a burger
maybe if it was a calamari burger xDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! lol jk thatd be rude but pls wake up earlier and get to bed earlier bby ok? :(
>>
>>4664805
> calamari
That'd be pretty cannibalistic tbh, not sure how I feel about that. I'll see if I can get up earlier one of these days and give you a nice "good morning", though! Maybe I should try going to bed around the time that Ynyarri makes their goodnight thread...
>>
>>4664822
Who are you quoting?

Also are you a squid posting squids or are you a anon posting squids? Because squid on squid would be cannibalistic :(
>>
File: hug.jpg (20KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
20KB, 400x273px
>>4664822
>That'd be pretty cannibalistic tbh
hahahahah dont worry friend i was just joshing u *le winks* meat is murder by the way. also btw wut is it like to fug other squid looks gross tbih(to be insanely honest)
>>
File: 1466696709554.jpg (60KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1466696709554.jpg
60KB, 500x459px
>>4664741
A good life is a right balance of hard work and relaxation! Neither is truly worth it without the other! Good morning, Squidposter!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4664824
Both, tbqh. Squids can be anons too, you know!
>>4664832
I wouldn't know, really. I'm not one of those Rachel Purity weirdos from /pol/, I definitely prefer human girls (2d or 3d). It's pretty squiddly, though.
>>4664845
Very true! Good morning, Ynyarri, and have a wonderful day!
>>
Level 1: Basic Vaping.
Basic Vaping is your average vaper, morbidly obese, hasn't showered in weeks and liable to die mid-20s due to their poor cholesterol and clogged arteries. Tier 1 vaping includes putting the vape pen in your mouth and in your nose.

Level 2: Advanced Vaping.
Advanced Vaping is an above average vaper. One that is non-stop bickering about vape culture and how much more important and influential they are than anyone else. They too, reek of ass, balls and sweat and don't shower nearly as much as your basic tier 1 vaping. Tier 2 vaping includes using your ear canal to inhale the vape and constantly disproving anything you disagree with SOLELY on the internet.

Level 3: Super Vaiypin
Super Vaiypin is not your average vaper. Super Vaiypin's have been living vape culture since the first vape pen was made. They embrace the vape and love it so much they ask for your second hand vape and say it tastes good. They love to smell the mixture of saliva and the flavor you're vaping mixed together! Tier 3 vaper's shower annually and don't go outside at all. Their life is making vlogs from nearly a birds eye view so you can't see their fat bodies and discussing fedoras on closed Facebook groups. Tier 3 vaping includes making tiny incisions all over your body and blowing the vape in your cuts, shoving the vape up your own ass to get a better hit and sometimes using your urethra!
>>
>>4664875
lol

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4664872
Dont you think that the squid race needs to be preserved though :^/ ive been seeing a lot less squids and its sad
>>
File: Omanyte.full.1471830.jpg (382KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Omanyte.full.1471830.jpg
382KB, 750x600px
>>4664902
I just want to be happy tbh, no matter if it's with a squid or a human. That's what matters in life!
>>
>>4664832
Meat is lub meat is libe
>>
>>4664741
can i get this the gif of the pokemon by its self please
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.