[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUE!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: CnLdPejWEAEPvA8.jpg (68KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
CnLdPejWEAEPvA8.jpg
68KB, 480x480px
TRUE!!!!
>>
omg true !!!

that racist con mon does not belong in the white house
>>
>>4664411

Nice dubba dubs

>>4664405

Don't live in Burgerland so don't care :/
>>
File: msms.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
msms.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>4664411
Nice dubs!!!!! Agreed also
>>
File: trump is literally hitler.jpg (65KB, 750x457px) Image search: [Google]
trump is literally hitler.jpg
65KB, 750x457px
>>4664422
Nice dubs!!!!! Agreed also
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I BET THESE ARE TRUMP SUPPORTERS
>>
File: s.jpg (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
111KB, 640x640px
>>4664436
Omg D: cant say im surprised tho xDDDi bet the fat from all those burgers has finally gone to their brain xDDDD they better get to watching FAUX news and grabbing their guns and bible smh LMAO dumbies
>>
>>4664440
Right on with that image!
My gay friend has died from AIDS though so I feel sad & triggert now
>>
>>4664448
sorry tbh :( its becuz the republicans give all their money to the big pharma to stop AIDS research so the 1% can get richer >:^(
>>
>>4664463
Yea they have no morals! Off with their heads!
>>
>>4664405
game over
>>
File: dimply fuckup.jpg (37KB, 210x368px) Image search: [Google]
dimply fuckup.jpg
37KB, 210x368px
>>4664440
yea nah idk. look at this dimply fuckup. this isn't a father. this isn't a family man. this chemically castrated ingrate was born to suck dick and not much else. who fucken needs 'em, honestly. this guy aint my victim. this guy's dad probly still hates his guts. his 'love' life was one of sodomy. why you lettin a dude's weiner massage your colon my dude? lmao, b-but why's there a dude's weiner goin in&outta ur butthole my man? oh rite cause it 'feels good'. i gotta tell u the god of abraham isaac & jacob makes a whooole lotta sense when he damns the hedonistic perversion embodied by these worthless idiots. think he was onto something when he said these people won't inherit the kingdom of god. 'fact i wouldn't be too upset if the killer ended up in a better place than these lost, wayward souls. they were filth then they died good riddance amen
>>
>>4664470
mildly rude
>>
>>4664405
I unironically agree with this
>>
>>4664503
stupid dumbass. yea you're the nitwit that goes to upside-down-text-generator and comes up with a epic new name for your pan-pacific little-wooden-birdhouse hot-glue-tutorial forumboard. shithead, fuck off, god, you're no better than a defunct childrens toy, he's not a FUCKING bigot, dumb bitch, you are such a dumb bitch. thanks for letting me know you're a dumb sixteen year old bitch, bitch. four years from now one can only hope you realized what a little rat you were. one of those little rats following the pied piper. unfortunately i know too many mid-twenties fucktards that're still on bernie's disfigured dick. you're fucking dumb dude, it's that simple. trump's not a bigot. pissant i hock a loogie on your most prized possession
>>
>>4664912
are you ok?
>>
>>4664405
ysee its funny cuz dumpass dumb is gonna lose 100000º/º cornfirmed
>>
>>4664918
'the fuck up dumbass you know nothing. gonna cackle in your doopdumb face when he wins. ugly shit head who gives two shits about a fuckup like you? gonna lose, story of your life. trump has changed the cultural climate in this country forever. gonna lose, seems a lot more like you now when you think-a it that way. your apathy, gonna lose, your indefinite marriage to irony lest sincerity reveal you to your everfailing self. your faculties, gonna lose, before you have a chance to do anything memorable with em. you are like a piece of paper that gets throwed out forever tucked away in plastic bag just taking up space, is what you are like.
>>
>>4664924
>>4664925
now its 2000000000000000000.78º/º confirmed hehe srry kidd the wall just got shorter hehe
>>
>>4664933
STUPIIIIIIIT, STUPIT, now i know ir JOKING ur NOT srs and u PROBLY htink tromb will win, JOKER, JOKIN, JOKING WHOLE TIME U WERE JOKING U DONT BELIEVE THAT , joker shut up dont respond nemore u were playing joke fake u love tromb
>>
>>4664405
>unites to defeat evil
>doesn't realize they themselves are evil
classic tbh
>>
>>4664512
He doesn't like Mexicans tho.

>>4664924
Being unironic for a moment it's harder for Republicans to win the presidency cuz the electoral college thing favors the coasts and the polls don't show him ahead where he needs to be to have a chance so, yea, it's pretty unlikely that Trump will win. Not impossible but Hillary would pretty much have to implode for that to happen.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.