[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

s4s teach me a thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: S4S logo 3in..jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
S4S logo 3in..jpg
35KB, 400x400px
s4s teach me a thing
>>
>>4651137
Sage, Report and Hide thread
>>
File: s4s-new-banner.png (144KB, 1025x344px)
s4s-new-banner.png
144KB, 1025x344px
enjoy yourer stay c:
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>4651137
Use a slip stitch loop at both the bottom and the top. The slip stitch gives the tie more flexibility. Sew slowly and carefully from the bottom to the top, removing the silk pins as you go along. Sew the label with small stitches on each of the two smaller sides.
>>
>>4651594
thank you anon that was a nice face :3
>>
>>4651137
a thing
>>
drugs are good until they stop being good
>>
>>4651137
the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell :^)
>>
>>4651812
Pretty much this entirely
>>
>>4651137
Did you know that the inverse of [s4s] (commonly written as (1/[s4s]) or [s4s]^-1) equals /b/
>>
>>4651829
You've really oversimplified that equation.
You can do better than that.
I believe in you.
>>
>>4651835
Sorry ;_;

I meant to say d/dx[2x^2*sec(Γ(4x))]
>>
File: getup.png (842KB, 646x461px) Image search: [Google]
getup.png
842KB, 646x461px
Everybody's dancing, having a real good time. Let's get this party going fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAmKRUByukk
>>
Be nicer to yourself. Even if you think you are doing a good job, try a little harder.
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (116KB, 978x812px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.png
116KB, 978x812px
>>4651843
hmmmmm
>>
>>4651886
you like?
>>
Ṯ͇o ͚͉̗̞͚i̴̺̪n̥̹͈̤̘v̮̜o̶͔̻̮͍͍͉k̖̠̯̯̮̹̕e͇͕̣ ̙͔̤̭̯ͅt̵h̙̤̹ẹ̜̘͖̭ ̱͕͉̥͇̗h̖̬͞i̞̭̻͇͚͎͢v̬͖e͙-̞̺͜m͏͖̙̥i̯̻͉̝̞͍͠ͅn͚̩̣̫͟d̴̲ ̜͔̹̙̠̟͜r͙̱̘̹̰̲ͅe̸͙̺̻̝̘p̡̮͔̲̱ͅr̗̣̙͓̫̻̺e̙̰̫͝s͎͙̯͔͖e̟̠̩̞n͕̻̮̲̖̣̮t̙͈̤͖͚̱͚i̺͝ņ̖̺͖͙̠͖̰g̻̬ ͍̪͖͉͠c̡͎̤̱̬̹h͇̝̕ḁ̦̭͕̮ò̙s͉̗̲̠.͓̯͈̘̯͎̙͜
̠͔͢I̯̥͔̠̪͔ņ̺̜̫̘̺v̤̻͞o̰̲̤̯̜̙ͅk҉in͏̟͕͖̹͖g͟ t̩̘̤̗̩͚h̙͢e̙͚̰ ̣̲̪͉ͅͅf̰͕͕̱͖͍e͎̣̮el̯i̵͓̙̬̝̮n̫̜̻̼g̼̳̫ͅ ̼̣̘̰̰o̧̦̱̟̹̼̯f̫ ͇̝̦͕c̤͍͙h̻̟̳̯͠a͔̬o̘̹̮̪s̴͈͚̝ͅ.͡
̖́Wi̧̮̬̪͍̪͕̘t̜̝̭̯h̙̯͓͜ ̮̤o̡͎͕͉͕͍ͅu̳͍̤̱t̗̼̰̮̜͜ ̙̜͉̞̞͔͍o̭̪͈̱͎̜r͎̹̼͢d͉͓̼̠̥̀ę̰̲̗̞͎̫r.͕͇̳̺̦̦̮
T̯̜͎̰h̤̱̜̪̺͎͘e̩̻̖ͅ ͈̘̻̦͖̺͡Ṋ́e̲z̝̳̮ͅp̤̪̘e̗̖̠͉̗̻r̦d͈̜͚i͈̘̦̮̣̻̫a͚̬̻͖̹͢ͅn̠̭̜ ͇͇̺̭̩̬͇ẖ̞͙̠i͇̱̦ͅv̞̱̪̦ͅḛ̤̹̻ͅ-̙̦̻̦͜m̧i̯͇͇͙̞̻n͏̖d̞̰͚̹̼͠ ̱̠̰̼͇͎͎o͚͞f̝͇ ̠̲̟̩c͚̟̻̟͍̤̹h̷͉͎̼a̶͈̜͉ͅo̻̺̖̱̟̞̯s̵̺͈͖̬̹̟.͔̳̲ ̢Z͍̺̤̲͍͎̪a̕l̻̮̞g͓̘̦̠̫o̟͖̙̳̕.̵̮̯̲̜̬̼̭
͍͚̹̫̰̲́H̳͔̼͚͔è̻̯̪̘̖ͅ ̖̥̤̬w͚̘̫̻͕̠̥h͍͎͓̣̯o̶̲̯̳͙̟̙ͅ ̨̝W̸á̘̪̞̙̬̭̲i̧̮̦̤̹t̘͇̝̠s̞̖̦̘ ̡̻B̶̬͖͖̣͚̯ͅe̲̘̜̱h̜̖i̷͕̭̯̙̹n̜̘͔̩͙d̵̩̙̦̭̠̗ ̭̣̺͈͔T̝͎̣̞h̤̳͢e̱̗͟ ̹͙̜͕͎W͔a̺̬͈̙̥͉l͍̟̭͕l̕.̼̼̩͍̠̦̥
͕͕̼͎͇͈Z̸ͅA̳L̨̥̬͔ͅG̢̝̣̜̼O͔̫̺͉͟!̭̳̪̰̼͙ͅ
>>
n the Netherlands, 42% of the members of the Protestant Church in the Netherlands (PKN) are nontheists.[6] Non-belief among clergymen is not always perceived as a problem. Some follow the tradition of “Christian non-realism,” most famously expounded in the UK by Don Cupitt in the 1980s, which holds that God is a symbol or metaphor and that religious language is not matched by a transcendent reality. According to an investigation of 860 pastors in seven Dutch Protestant denominations, 1 in 6 clergy are either agnostic or atheist. In one of those denominations, the Remonstrant Brotherhood, the number of doubters was 42 percent.[7][8] A minister of the PKN, Klaas Hendrikse has described God as "a word for experience, or human experience" and said that Jesus may have never existed. Hendrikse gained attention with his book published in November 2007, in which he said that it was not necessary to believe in God's existence in order to believe in 'God'. The Dutch title of the book translates as, 'Believing in a God who does not exist: manifesto of an atheist pastor'. Hendrikse writes in the book. 'God is for me not a being but a word for what can happen between people. Someone says to you, for example, 'I will not abandon you', and then makes those words come true. It would be perfectly alright to call that [relationship] God.' A General Synod found Klaas Hendrikse's views were widely shared among both clergy and church members. The February 3, 2010 decision to allow Hendrikse to continue working as a pastor followed the advice of a regional supervisory panel that the statements by Hendrikse, “are not of sufficient weight to damage the foundations of the Church. The ideas of Hendrikse are theologically not new, and are in keeping with the liberal tradition that is an integral part of our church,” the special panel concluded.[7]
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 1600x992px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 1600x992px
when u cook scallops mak sure u pat them down real dry and do not move them around once u put them in pan leav them still so you get a good sear if u move around they no sear
>>
>>4652083
it rly puts th'fun bck in functoin
>>
>>4652096
are scallops fish?
>>
>>4652100
they're seafood
>>
clipconverter puts you on a watchlist
>>
>>4652096
FUCKING RAW
DONKEY
>>
>>4652122
did you know that you got dubs in this post?
>>
>>4652101
why are they square?
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 470x313px
this is a cowe
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.