[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taco Cabana

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 20160731_193744-1.jpg (969KB, 1818x2750px) Image search: [Google]
20160731_193744-1.jpg
969KB, 1818x2750px
I'm not sure if this is as effective at eliciting upset as food I've actually cooked but here is some food from Taco Cabana. They are decent for fast food. Pls upboat thx ppl
>>
>>4650217
+1 ubpoat
>>
File: billcosplay4.png (519KB, 605x885px) Image search: [Google]
billcosplay4.png
519KB, 605x885px
>>4650217
I like your doily.
>>
I like the food
>>
>>4650223
It's more like a lace tablecloth but okay.

>>4650228
Are they in your area? Some locations are open 24 hrs and they have beer so they are better than say taco bell. They've been around longer than Chipoodle here also.
>>
Legendary stories of pig-faced women originated roughly simultaneously in Holland, England and France in the late 1630s. The stories told of a wealthy woman whose body was of normal human appearance, but whose face was that of a pig.

In the earliest forms of the story, the woman's pig-like appearance was the result of witchcraft. Following her wedding day, the pig-faced woman's new husband was granted the choice of having her appear beautiful to him but pig-like to others, or pig-like to him and beautiful to others. When her husband told her that the choice was hers, the enchantment was broken and her pig-like appearance vanished. These stories became particularly popular in England, and later in Ireland.

The magical elements gradually vanished from the story, and the existence of pig-faced women began to be treated as fact. The story became particularly widespread in Dublin in the early 19th century, where it became widely believed that reclusive 18th-century philanthropist Griselda Steevens had kept herself hidden from view because she had the face of a pig. In late 1814 and early 1815, rumour swept London that a pig-faced woman was living in Marylebone. Her existence was widely reported as fact, and numerous alleged portraits of her were published. With belief in pig-faced women commonplace, unscrupulous showmen exhibited living "pig-faced women" at fairs. These were not genuine women, but shaven bears dressed in women's clothing.

Belief in pig-faced women declined, and the last significant work to treat their existence as genuine was published in 1924. Today, the legend is almost forgotten.
>>
File: billcosplay.jpg (56KB, 446x636px) Image search: [Google]
billcosplay.jpg
56KB, 446x636px
>>4650236
I have no taco cabana here.

:(
>>
>>4650243
Surely you have Chipotle and or Freebirds, which are also premium style Mexican fast food, but they are more burrito focused. Did u know Freebird gives ppl discount for having tattoos on Tuesday or something similarly ridiculous?
>>
File: billcosplay2.png (528KB, 619x886px) Image search: [Google]
billcosplay2.png
528KB, 619x886px
>>4650254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP88rsuQ0K0
>>
>>4650217
looks tasty/10
>>
>>4650217
looks like restaurant-style burriot..
>>
File: bizarre-conspiracy-theories-04.jpg (18KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
bizarre-conspiracy-theories-04.jpg
18KB, 700x466px
>>4650217
>Taco Cabana
>LoLo
>Taco Kid known for impersonating namefig as LoLo
>LoLo now putting the word "Taco" in the subject field in a two word phrase - "Taco" being the first word in the phrase
>"Taco Kid" is a two word phrase
>the subject field is right next to the name field
>entire post appears to be made by Taco Kid
> until on further inspection - it isn't
>it's LoLo
>...
>..
>Or is it?!?!?!?!

Is it happening or is it happening? Are the jews involved? Was 9/11 a hoax?

This thread is causing me to reconsider everything now. EVERYTHING.
>>
>>4650308
pee pee into ur mouth
>>
>>4650308
pee pee into ur mouth
>>
>>4650309
>>4650310
Tommy Two Posts? It's been you who has been bullying me with this unacceptable behavior?!

STOP IT NOW!!!!
>>
>>4650308
pee pee in ur mouth
>>
I almost workd there as a food scientist but I didn't wanna move to texas
>>
>>4650308
mind = blown
the rock look so funny lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.