[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate my gf (stay the heck out of this thread Hera you ugly dumdum)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1469435924699.jpg (1MB, 1239x1749px) Image search: [Google]
1469435924699.jpg
1MB, 1239x1749px
rate my gf

(stay the heck out of this thread Hera you ugly dumdum)
>>
fat cunt
>>
how come black people never made art this good :^)
>>
>>4632605
GET OUT!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4632602
me on the left bottom
>>
>>4632612
james hendrix
>>
>>4632602
Hera btfo
>>
>>4632619
lol i think you are using the wrong end?
>>
File: V__D5D8.png (448KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
V__D5D8.png
448KB, 720x718px
>>4632602
i rate yours if you rate mine

>she like fedora
>>
>>4632621
White grandfather.
>>
>>4632602
whyd those classical painters think that the pinnacle of feminine beauty included dumpy looking legs and arms
>>
>>4632621
almost all of my favorite musicans are black, jimi, albert king, freddie king, charles mingus, ornette coleman(shh) and missippi john hurt to ME have made music so emotive and deep that it is entirely, genuinely human - and this to me is virtuous in the most profound sense

classical music will always be the apex but god damn if you dont love the blues you need to fuck off
>>
>>4632638
Maybe they just liked painting them because it was fun.
>>
>>4632638
because if you were straight you'd know that imperfections make a woman far more attractive and it's entirely genuine to post a woman as she is without applying make up or workout routines

real women have beauty marks, strech marks, stinky breath and sometimes their body sags but who cares I think it's lovely
>>
>>4632602
me on the right blowing into the conch shell
>>
>>4632648
>>4632645
they weren't trying to draw 'real woman' they're were drawing 'ideal' women

way to miss the point
>>
>>4632656
>they're were drawing 'ideal' women
How do you know that?
>>
>>4632638
Its just what women used to look like. Sexual selection has changed women's appearance over time.

The effect became especially pronounced after the development of modern obstetrics when sexual selection became the primary factor in a woman's likelihood of birthing children.
>>
>>4632630
please rate my qt
>>
>>4632718
does she have a feminine benis?
>>
>>4632727
yes but she still cute right ?

Rate on /10 please
>>
>>4632749
cute/10
>>
>>4632757
Ok thanks

Knew it but i want to make her feel better about herself
>>
TRIPS
>>
>>4632776
cute gf/10

would bang
>>
>>4632659
I figured this is how people must have developed since. It's judgmental but i drew this idea in correlation to how people just kind of became indecent and disorderly with time. Many people aren't even being born at all.

The woman pictured in the OP i could call "ideal", if that works as a rating.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.