[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any of you answer this question? What REALLY happens when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (1MB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 250x216px
Can any of you answer this question? What REALLY happens when you kick a girl in the butt?
>>
they don lik u an mor : ^ (
>>
>>4619937
Wilson’s football career was notable not merely for his on-field achievements but his late start. He attempted to get into professional football at an earlier age but shin splints prevented him coping with the physical demands. Instead he played amateur football with Nollamara until West Perth were prepared to give him a chance. Wilson made his debut for West Perth at the late age of 24. His preferred position was as a defender but he also showed prowess as a full-forward. Wilson was famous for his uncompromising manner of play.[1] His attacks on the ball from full-forward led to medical treatment for many of his opponents, most notably North Melbourne full-back Mick Martyn. After winning a premiership with West Perth, he crossed to arch-rivals East Perth in 2000 where he played the season as a full-forward and helped the side end a 22-year premiership drought.

His efforts saw him picked up by the West Coast Eagles in the pre-season draft at the age of 28 – unheard of in modern times. He would turn 29 before the start of the season. While the West Coast Eagles finished fourteenth on the AFL ladder, Wilson had a solid debut season in which he played eighteen games and kicked 40 goals to be the club's leading goalkicker. Wilson began 2002 in strong form before a collarbone injury followed by calf and hamstring problems curtailed his season. Nevertheless he was able to kick five goals in Round 22 to help the Eagles scrape a place in the finals. However in 2003 he managed only five AFL games and was subsequently delisted.

Upon his return to the WAFL in 2004, Wilson won the F.D. Book Medal as East Perth’s fairest and best player, and was also the club’s leading goalkicker. Three games into the 2005 season, Wilson announced his retirement from all forms of football after playing 141 WAFL league games and 37 AFL games over ten years, citing chronic injuries and an inability to recover after matches. Wilson resumed training with East Perth in January 2006.`
>>
>>4619937
Assault charges? I've had someone rub their foot on my butt unexpectedly and it was weird and uncomfortable but I didn't react
>>
>>4619953
y not ur no fun
>>
>>4619953
slute
>>
>>4619937
>>4619953
one time while swimming I accidentially touche a gril's butte with my foote but she didn't get mad or anythin tbh i think we both just wanted to pretend it didn't happen anyway that's my story.
>>
>>4619953
you should hav tooted tbh
>>
>>4619937
The Peoria Municipal Band, in Peoria, Illinois was founded officially in 1937, but prior to that the band was a professional municipal band, and is one of the oldest municipal bands in the country. The Peoria Municipal Band is funded by the city of Peoria through taxes, which allows hundreds of thousands to enjoy their concerts.[1] The band performs from the beginning of June through August on Sunday and Wednesday nights at the Fred Huber Memorial Bandshell (named after the band's director from 1962-1991) in Glen Oak Park Amphitheatre. During July, the band moves its Wednesday night concerts to the CEFCU Center Stage on the Peoria Riverfront and also adds several Friday night "out about town" concerts with its "mini-band," a smaller version of the group. Memorial Day festivities for the city of Peoria and the Peoria Park District third of July fireworks spectacular also feature the Peoria Municipal Band as an entertainment centerpiece.

The band is currently under the direction of Dr. David Vroman, director of bands at Bradley University and features a band staff that includes a manager, assistant conductor, librarian, and publicist; a commission that includes various community members governs band decisions. A vocal soloist from the Peoria area is featured each week, a Peoria-area celebrity emcee for the Sunday concerts, and there are often instrumental soloists that come from within the band as well. All together, there are over fifty members of the band that make a full 13-week commitment, and an equally large roster of substitute musicians, all of which come from various walks of life.

In the 2004 season, funding for the band was cut in half, prompting the band commission to cut the schedule to Sunday concerts only. Via various activist campaigns such a signs, phone calls, and petitions, the band and community members were able to demonstrate the need for the Peoria Municipal Band and funding was restored for subsequent seasons.
>>
>>4619953
fapping to this thought
>>
>>4619937
That gif was more of a slap than a kick.
>>
>>4619968
:00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
>>
>>4619953
big fat fugly cunt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.