[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[s4s] gets hired to do a game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: Untitled.png (22KB, 1196x837px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 1196x837px
OK [s4s]
I'M MAKING ANOTHER GAME
AND I WANT
>u
TO HELP ME
>pls
HERE IS SCREENSHOT
>think of ideas
>ask questions about game
>>
First of all, make the tragnagles into penus right now
>>
>>4619735
Okey I have an idea. What is a question?
>>
In 712, Emperor Ruizong passed the throne to Li Longji, who took the throne as Emperor Xuanzong, but Emperor Ruizong retained actual powers as Taishang Huang (retired emperor). In 713, locked in a rivalry with Princess Taiping, Emperor Xuanzong carried out a purge of her party and forced her to commit suicide, and Emperor Ruizong yielded powers to him. Two of the officials involved in Emperor Xuanzong's purge who served chancellors, Guo Yuanzhen and Zhang Shuo, were friendly with Zhao Yanzhao, and they claimed that he was part of the plot as well. Zhao was therefore made the minister of justice (刑部尚書, Xingbu Shangshu) and created the Duke of Geng. It was around this time that Zhang, who feared that another official, Yao Yuanzhi, might be made chancellor as well, asked Zhao to submit an indictment against Yao, but Emperor Xuanzong summarily dismissed the indictment. Yao was subsequently made chancellor, and Zhang was demoted. Zhao was himself made a commanding general to the north of the capital.

In 714, the imperial censor Jiang Hui (姜晦), pointing out that at the time of Emperor Zhongzong's death and that Empress Wei's cousin Wei Wen and fellow chancellor Zong Chuke altered Emperor Zhongzong's will to remove Emperor Ruizong as coregent, Zhao, Wei Sili, Wei Anshi, and Li Jiao were all chancellors and did nothing to stop them, had his subordinate Guo Zhen (郭震) file an indictment against the former chancellors. Guo's indictment further accused Zhao of honoring the witch Zhao Wuniang (趙五娘) as an aunt and secretly meeting her, while wearing women's clothing, with his wife, to ask her to use witchcraft to have him made chancellor, during Emperor Zhongzong's reign. These former chancellors were all demoted, with Zhao reduced to being the secretary general of Jiang Prefecture (江州, roughly modern Jiujiang, Jiangxi). He died while still at Jiang Prefecture, but it is not known when that occurred.
>>
>>4619735
We need a backlog and developers.
>>
>>4619738
some u can ansur
>>
>>4619741
This, give it an Asian theme with political intrigue mechanics. I'm a bit of a bad boy myself, so make the enemies squids. ;^)))

>>4619737
Also this
>>
File: snek.jpg (100KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
100KB, 600x864px
>>4619735
GAME IDEA

Snek
>>
>>4619741
ccck>>4619754
wwwut
>>
File: d55.png (338KB, 1855x1255px) Image search: [Google]
d55.png
338KB, 1855x1255px
>>4619757
>>4619757
>>4619757
THIS!!!11111
>>
>>4619758
Its' avent-garde, kid.... im not surprise you dont understand it...! ;^)
>>
File: spr_snake_0.png (234B, 11x15px) Image search: [Google]
spr_snake_0.png
234B, 11x15px
>>4619760
Doing it right now
reusing snek sprite from other game I made
>>
File: 1440345933134.jpg (9KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
1440345933134.jpg
9KB, 300x197px
that looks like a nice bullet hall

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4619764
not cute enough
>>
File: Untitled.png (37KB, 1196x837px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37KB, 1196x837px
>>4619764
Sneks are in
when they touch spike they slow down and if they hit enough they'll ded
>>
>>4619777
nice trips for game
also snek graphic is just a filler until I make real graphic
>>
turn

the god damned triangles

into PENUSES!!!!
>>
is there anime?

no? okay then...
>>
In 1991, Soon-Shiong left UCLA to start a diabetes and cancer biotechnology firm. This led to the founding in 1997 of APP Pharmaceuticals (APP), which he sold to Fresenius SE for US$3,700,000,000 in July 2008.[15] At the time of the sale, Soon-Shiong held 80% of outstanding APP stock, sale of which was part of the transaction.[15] Soon-Shiong later founded Abraxis BioScience, maker of his drug Abraxane, a company he sold to Celgene in 2010 in cash-and-stock deal, valued at over US$3,000,000,000.[16]

Soon-Shiong founded NantHealth in 2007 to provide fiber-optic, cloud-based data infrastructure to share healthcare information.[17] Soon-Shiong went on to found NantWorks in September 2011, which mission was "to converge ultra-low power semiconductor technology, supercomputing, high performance, secure advanced networks and augmented intelligence to transform how we work, play, and live."[18][19] In October, 2012, Soon-Shiong announced that NantHealth’s supercomputer-based system and network were able to analyze the genetic data from a tumor sample in 47 seconds and transfer the data in 18 seconds. The goal of developing this infrastructure and digital technologies was to share genomic information among sequencing centers, medical research hubs and hospitals, and to advance cancer research and big science endeavors such as The Cancer Genome Atlas.[20] In January 2013, he founded another biotech company, NantOmics, to develop cancer drugs based on protein kinase inhibitors. NantOmics and its sister company, NantHealth, were subsidiaries of NantWorks. Soon-Shiong stated that NantWorks’ vision for the future of cancer treatment was a convergence of multiple technologies that included diagnostics, supercomputing, network modeling of sharing data on tumor genes and personalized concoction of cancer drugs in combination for multi-targeted attacks. The goal was to manage cancer and achieve a sustained disease-free state.[21]
>>
>>4619738
dumbass fatshit
>>
File: 1453400181684.jpg (565KB, 1482x1856px) Image search: [Google]
1453400181684.jpg
565KB, 1482x1856px
>>4619856
haha #rosted
>>
>>4619735
Pls share repository. I am Objective-C developer.
>>
File: qtpepe.png (205KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
qtpepe.png
205KB, 1280x809px
loleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>not using qt beautiful master race
lole
>>
>>4620170
Lol, not using wxWidgets
>>
>>4619735
The term "convening authority" is used in the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) when referring to an individual whose function is of critical importance in the US military justice system. The persons who may exercise this authority are defined in article 22 (10 U.S.C. § 822) for general court-martial, article 23 (10 U.S.C. § 823) for special court-martial, and article 24 (10 U.S.C. § 824) for summary court-martial. The convening authority decides on the disposition of cases to investigation and trial, and also selects the members of a court-martial.[1]

The appointees serve as the military judge and members of the "panel", which decides the guilt or innocence of a person standing trial before the court-martial or military commission.[dubious – discuss] When an enlisted member is on trial, he or she may demand that enlisted members be included on the panel. The court-martial then reports back to the convening authority their recommended verdict.[2]

Unlike a civilian trial, the convening authority's "command prerogative" entitles them to amend or overturn the sentence of a court-martial. However, the convening authority may not set aside a finding of not guilty or increase the severity of a recommended punishment.

While normally only exercised in practice by members of the armed forces, six civilian officials can also act as a convening authority: the President, the Secretary of Defense, the three "service secretaries" (the Secretary of the Army, Secretary of the Navy, and Secretary of the Air Force), and the Secretary of Homeland Security (when the United States Coast Guard is under the United States Department of Homeland Security and has not been transferred to the Department of the Navy under the Department of Defense).
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.