[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wayne Coyne AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (186KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 750x738px
Hi, I'm Wayne Coyne from the band The Flaming Lips. Ask me anything!
>>
>>4619556
dumb faking boring faggot you're pathetic bro. stupid ass garbage
>>
>>4619556

Not me.

>>4619557

Stop.
>>
>>4619557
It's not fake in Wayne

>>4619563
You're not me stop
>>
File: 1469088283519.jpg (70KB, 450x450px)
1469088283519.jpg
70KB, 450x450px
>>4619556
I FAKED YOU'RE MATHER LOST NIGH
>>
>>4619593
Stop
>>
>>4619556
smart really funny womanizer. you're cool, bro. smart as hell awesomeness.
>>
>>4619556
why does this website still allow your racist ass to post your hate on here?
>>
>>4619690
>>4619692
Stop not true
>>
>>4619556
Alma is a ghost town in Santa Clara County in California, United States. It lies beneath the waters of the Lexington Reservoir above Los Gatos. The location is latitude 37.18N and longitude 121.98W. It was 551 feet (168 meters) above sea level.[1]

There are two different possible origins for the name of the town. The first is that the town was the location of a branch road that led to the New Almaden mine. The second, and more fanciful, origin is that the town was named after a local prostitute. The original town name registered with the Postal Service in 1861 was Lexington. It was re-registered as Alma in 1873.[2]

The town was mostly demolished when the James J. Lenihan Dam was constructed there in 1952. Alma, at the time, had a population of fewer than 100 people. The town was an important rail stop for the logging industry in the Santa Cruz Mountains as well as a stop for vacationers heading to the coast from the Santa Clara Valley. Just north of Alma was the town of Lexington, which had greatly declined by the time that dam and reservoir were constructed.

Alma had a stage stop, hotel, saloons, small agricultural operations, general merchandise store, and lumber mills, as well as other establishments. The South Pacific Coast Railroad served Alma between 1880 and 1940, providing service between Los Gatos and Santa Cruz via Wrights, also known as Wrights Station or Wright's Station.[3]

Some foundational structures are only visible when the water levels drop in the reservoir, and some old roads and a bridge dating from 1926. The bridge can only be viewed when the water level is unusually low, such as the summer of 2008 when construction on the dam lowered the water level to 7% capacity. Modern day State Route 17 passes by the reservoir—beneath which lie the former towns of Lexington and Alma.[4] A U.S. Weather Bureau cooperative weather station in Alma reported average annual rainfall of 22.60 inches (573.5 millimeters).[5]
>>
>>4619698
smart really funny womanizer. you're cool, bro. smart as hell awesomeness.
>>
>>4619698
racist, misogynist, pathological liar.
is there anything you can't do?
>>
Works for voice and piano

The Poplars (1915; Ducic, translated by Selver; 2 versions)
Chrysilla (1915; de Régnier)
Roses du soir (1915; Louÿs)
L'heure exquise (1916; Verlaine)
Vocalise pour soprano fioriturata (1916; 2 versions)
Apparition (1916; Mallarmé)
Hymne à Aphrodite (1916; Tailhade; 2 versions)
L'étang (1917; Rollinat)
I Was Not Sorrowful—Poem for Voice and Piano [Spleen] (between 1917 and 1919; Dowson)
Trois poèmes pour chant et piano (1918, 1919; Baudelaire and Verlaine)
Trois fêtes galantes de Verlaine (c. 1919)
Le mauvais jardinier (1919; Gilkin; only the first page survives[12])
Arabesque (1920; Shamsuʾd-Dīn Ibrāhīm Mīrzā)
Trois Poèmes du "Gulistān" de Saʿdī (1926; translated by Toussaint; 2 versions)
L'irrémédiable (1927; Baudelaire)
Movement for Voice and Piano (1927, 1931)
Trois poèmes (1941; Verlaine and Baudelaire)
Frammento cantato (1967; Harold Morland)
>>
File: 1463510517557.jpg (84KB, 606x602px) Image search: [Google]
1463510517557.jpg
84KB, 606x602px
1.How can i be a righteous and humble dude like you?

2.What are your stances on slutty women, aren't they a bit sad?
>>
it's more like wayne cock tbh
>>
>>4619556
Hey, Wayne. How are you? Did you learn a valuable lesson from your ban? Mods know best. They've taught me many important things. swaglord showed me how to make the perfect grilled cheese sandwich. I could tell you the secret, but he said I couldn't share it with anyone. Trust me though, it's incredible. I'll bring 14 of them on our next picnic.
>>
In music using the twelve tone technique, combinatoriality is a quality shared by twelve-tone tone rows whereby each section of a row and a proportionate number of its transformations combine to form aggregates (all twelve tones).[1] Much as the pitches of an aggregate created by a tone row do not need to occur simultaneously, the pitches of a combinatorially created aggregate need not occur simultaneously. Arnold Schoenberg, creator of the twelve-tone technique, often combined P-0/I-5 to create, "two aggregates, between the first hexachords of each, and the second hexachords of each, respectively."[1] Combinatoriality is a side effect of derived rows, where the initial segment or set may be combined with its transformations (T,R,I,RI) to create an entire row. "Derivation refers to a process whereby, for instance, the initial trichord of a row can be used to arrive at a new, 'derived' row by employing the standard twelve-tone operations of transposition, inversion, retrograde, and retrograde-inversion."[2] Combinatorial properties are not dependent on the order of the notes within a set, but only on the content of the set, and combinatoriality may exist between three tetrachordal and between four trichordal sets, as well as between pairs of hexachords,[3] and six dyads.[4] A complement in this context is half of a combinatorial pitch class set and most generally it is the "other half" of any pair including pitch class sets, textures, or pitch range.
>>
>>4619729
Hi anigi how are you?i learned about grilled cheese too
Did you know it has cheese on it
>>
>>4619766
Nice dubs, Wayne. Yes, grilled cheese do have cheese on them. They're typically made with American™ cheese, but you can use any type of cheese. Sometimes I've made grilled cheeses with Swiss cheese. I mean, it's totally crazy. Who could have imagined such a thing? Also, you can trace amounts of spices to add a nice a proper zing to your delicious treats. It's one of the best. Almost better than tacos.
>>
>>4619793
Anigi have you ever put tomato on grilled cheese
>>
>>4619807
No, I don't like tomatoes, Wayne. There's a global tomato conspiracy afoot. Tomatoes around the world are desperately trying to get into my body by any means necessary, and I must do all I can to stop them. The dreaded tomato menace is a constant source of terror to me. Never shall I eat a tomato. They are accursed beings. A baby chipmunk told me all of this.
>>
>>4619814
Oh anigi that's crazy. Do you like cherry tomatoes?
>>
Mfumu'eto is a magazine, that was established in the 1990s by a high priest named Mfumu'eto. This individual ran a one-man publishing empire on the streets of Kinshasa. His arsenal of little comic books, written in Lingala, Tshiluba and French, were made on low-quality paper. These comic books were self-produced using stencils and photocopying machines and distributed informally in the market place. The comic books quickly gained notoriety for their controversial attacks against the political powers of the 1990s in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Along with other low-cost and locally distributed magazines, such as Fula Ngenge, Mfumu'eto's comics inaugurated the era of the author as the producer in the Democratic Republic of Congo's literary world. Like other comics produced in Kinshasa at the time they were heavily influenced by urban culture. Mfumu'Eto also drew inspiration from local traditions, combining African traditional medicine with religion, pulp fiction with politics,and irony with attitude. This culminated into an eclectic display that directly contested dominant colonial systems of knowledge.

His most famous series includes the politically propulsive A Nguma Meli Muasi Ya Na Kati Kinshasa, first published in 1990 and which was subsequently banned by the authorities. Mfumu'Eto work was exhibited in Europe and the US in 2011, following the international success of popular painters such as Cheri Samba and the growing interest in African comics.
>>
wayne
>>
wayne?
>>
>>4619831
Hello
>>
>>4619836

were you banned for racism and womanizing?
>>
>>4619844
Stop I thought u were my friend that's not true
>>
>>4619817
I cannot abide by any tomato, whether cherry or plain. They are out to get me, Wayne. They're constantly sneaking into my foods. It's a plot unlike any I've ever seen. Beware the tomatoes, Wayne. BEWAAAARE
>>
Trout was the son of Otis James Trout and the former Minnie Railey. He was born in Girard, Louisiana, and reared in Union Parish, located north of Ruston.[3] He graduated from Marion High School in the town of Marion.[2] He procured his Bachelor of Arts in history in 1938 from Louisiana Tech and his Master of Arts in education in 1942 from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge.[3] He received his Ph.D from LSU on August 6, 1954. His dissertation is entitled "The People of the North Louisiana Hill Country," a reference to the 19th century settlers of his native region.[4]

Trout began his career in Arkansas public schools, where he taught for nine years. From 1936–1939, Trout taught the seventh grade and served as a principal in Minden, the seat of Webster Parish west of Ruston. He then served from 1942–1946 in the United States Navy during World War II, stationed in the Central Pacific. Thereafter, he returned to Minden as a school principal[3] but in 1947 joined the Louisiana Tech faculty with responsibilities in geography and sociology.[4] He retired effective September 22, 1976.[5] Trout held membership in Alpha Kappa Delta, the honor society for sociology, and Phi Delta Kappa, a society for educators.[4] He was also affiliated with the Southwestern Sociological Association, the Southwest Social Sciences Association, and the Lions Club.[3]
>>
File: 1419637901117.jpg (6KB, 199x250px) Image search: [Google]
1419637901117.jpg
6KB, 199x250px
>>4619556
BAYNE?
>>
>>4619873
Wow anigi. Do you like crayons ?
>>
>>4619921
Crayons are okay. I haven't used them in a long time. I have a box of art supplies that I got like 15 years ago that I barely ever use, and I really want to get a huge canvas and just use up everything in it on one piece of art. I'm totally lazy and poor though so this hasn't happened yet. Soon though.
>>
>>4619933
Anigi you should get a million dollars so you can be rich and have a lot of money why don't you do that
>>
>>4619961
I will eventually. Everything happens when it's supposed to, you know?
>>
>>4620012
Anigi what is clowns are upside down
>>
>>4619556
In 2007 Radio Television of Serbia recorded and broadcast a documentary on Srđan Aleksić, named "SRĐO" (hypocoristic form of Srđan).[5] The Trebinje theatre Slovo, which Aleksić himself had been member of, performed a memorial play, Epilog, about his life.[citation needed] In 2011, filming began for the movie Circles (Krugovi), which was inspired by the heroic act of Srđan Aleksić and directed by Srđan Golubović.[6] The Republic of Serbia awarded him the Golden Medal of Miloš Obilić in 2012.[2] Srđan Aleksić was posthumously granted a Charter of the Helsinki Committee for Human Rights of Bosnia and Herzegovina.[7] There is an initiative in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Republika Srpska to officially honour him.[8]

After his death, there has still not been any recognition of him in his home town.[1] The local government of Trebinje still consider how to honor him in the right way, whether in form of a monument or a fountain (as of 2012).[1] The former "Street of Great Trees" (ulica velikih drveta) in the Novi Grad municipality of Sarajevo was renamed after him, 15 years after his death, with the municipality saying "Without people like Srđan Aleksić and his heroic deeds, one would lose hope in humanity, and without it our life would have no meaning".[9]

On July 11, 2013 the Srdjan Aleksic Boulevard was opened near Pobrežje Park in Podgorica, Montenegro, a park dedicated to the civilian casualties of the Yugoslav Wars.[10][11] A street in New Belgrade, Serbia was named after Srđan Aleksić in early 2016.[12][10]

In 2013, the Post-Conflict Research Center, a Sarajevo-based NGO, launched its own Srđan Aleksić Youth Competition. The contest, which is run in several cities in Bosnia-Herzegovina, aims to galvanize youths in the country, of all ethnic backgrounds, to share their own stories of inspiration and heroism. The goal is to keep the spirit of Srđan Aleksić alive in young Bosnians today.[13]
>>
>>4620038
I'm not sure, Wayne. That could very well be a glitch in the matrix. However, unlike deja vu, this is when your perception is shifted into a realm unlike any other previously experienced before. This could very well result in clowns that are upside down. Most people will dismiss this as being part of a circus performance, however those of us that are aware of the many tricks within the matrix will recognize it as a counter-measure against those who have been unplugged in their desire to consume the delicious tacos of the matrix.
>>
why did you stop listening to death grips?
>>
>>4620071
Wait anigi I have a question about matrix

>>4620097
What?
>>
>>4620169
Yes, Wayne, what would you like to know about the matrix?
>>
>>4620178
Why aren't there catapult swing boards
>>
>>4620180
There were no books or records of catapult swing boards available to the machines that designed the matrix, therefore it was sadly omitted.
>>
>>4620273
Wow anigi did you wear your coat today at least?
>>
>>4620529
No, it's too hot for a coat today. I gotta go for a little while, Wayne. Talk to you later

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4620563
Bye anigi
>>
Stand Captain Oil At Taptin!
>>
stoog an hal
>>
>>4620683
>>
>>4620826
>>
>>4621001
>>
Hey Wayne, I'm back. How is your evening going
>>
>>4621170
Hi anigi.

I just got done hanging some...pictures.
Not black people but pictures.
>>
dirtdumb faggot you're a demented shithead . stupid faggot cancer in your near future
>>
>>4621170
I'm good anigi how are you

>>4621180
Stop not me

>>4621204
>>4621204
Why
>>
>>4621215
Not me. Please stop
>>
>>4621215
I'[m getting ready to have a train run on my by the entire neighborhood. I love it rough. I hope they tape it this time so I can watch them take advantage of me later. Some of the men are black. You won't be mad will you?
>>
>>4621221
Not me stop

>>4621170
Anigi do you like piizaa
>>
>>4621224
Stop it. not me
>>
>>4621222
Not anigi
>>
>>4621227
I'm sorry Wayne. Sometimes I like to pleasure many men at once. I like all races inside me. You don't have to be mad. I understand your racism makes it hard for you to accept.
>>
>>4621231
Not anigi
>>
>>4621256
Not me.
>>
>>4621215
I'm okay. I'm trying to get something done but it appears to be a nearly impossible task to complete. It's kind of ridiculous. It's at times like these that I wish I could utilize Neo's matrix-bending abilities. Things don't have to be this difficult. It is annoying. Oh well. I guess I'll just have some tacos.
>>
Please stop making racist threads. I am tired of you talking down to african americans and thinking of women as trash. I will not stand for this kind of intolerance.
>>
>>4621264
did they forget to bring the lube?
>>
>>4621269
>>
>>4621439
>>
>>4621269
I know you
>>
>>4621269
No you're mom remembered the lube you fucking retard nigger faggot
>>
>>4621674
How
>>
>>4621264
Anigi did you make tacos
>>
>>4621772
No, unfortunately I did not make any tacos. I really wish I had though. Tacos are so wonderful. Do you ever feel like the matrix is collapsing around you?
>>
>>4621794
Sometimes anigi. Each day is harder than the last. I want it to stop. I don't know what to do anymore anigi
>>
>>4621821
Me either, Wayne. I don't think there's anything outside of the matrix though. We have to figure out a way to make this thing good somehow. Sometimes I wonder if Jesus is the answer.
>>
>>4621821
>>4621827
wayne / anigig yall relize your threads are the very essence of a circle jerk

Im all for escapism but you've taken to profane extremes here

I'm just saying this out of concern
>>
>>4621827
Anigi maybe we could visit Jesus in heaven

>>4621829
Who say and the lay
>>
>>4621833
That would be nice, I bet Jesus is a pretty cool dude. He probably makes the greatest tacos ever. Maybe he could introduce us to God and we could go on all the fun waterslides in Heaven.
>>
>>4621833
>>4621857
sometimes i wonder if you're the same guy postin as two guys

that'd be pretty incredible
>>
>>4621857
That's true aniigi we should find him. God probably makes pretty good tacos too

>>4621888
We're two separate people sir
>>
>>4621888
spoky trips dood :^)

ive wondered le same thing
>>
>>4621912
Why
>>
>>4621910
I talked to God on this board once. He was a pretty silly fellow. I'm not sure he really has all the answers. Honestly he seemed more like a human than a god. However, his tacos were certainly fresh, fresh and tasty... So unbelievably tasty. I wonder where he is sometimes. One day I'll have to ask him why he never opened up a restaurant in El Salvador.
>>
>>4621926
>>4621929
yall two niggas is totes gay tbh
not gay as in homosexual
gay as in lame

i aint even bein rude
GET A PROPER HOBBY OR SOMETHING FAJITAS
>>
>>4621929
Wow anigi who would have known? It's good he had tacos that were delicious. Aniigi maybe me you and Jesus could open a restaurant

>>4621932
Stop
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>4621937
GOLD STAR
WONT STOP
>>
>>4621948
Why not
>>
File: busta.jpg (409KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
busta.jpg
409KB, 900x600px
Tellmewatchureallywannado COME HERE MA
Talktoaniggatalkwithme
Youlooklikeyoucouldreallygiveittoanigga
fromthewayyoutalkandthewayyatrytowalkforme
Thewayyoureallytrytoputitonadawg
Threwyahipslikeyaneverdidbeforeforme
ThewayyoubreakyobackandIbreakyoneck
andthewayyoutrytoputitonthefloorforme
COME AWN COME AWN COME AWN Ohyeah
Tellmewheremyniggasisat OK
Lemmeaddressyallniggasonetime
whileIlockthatdownandIhitchawitthatThatbombshityallniggasgoneallday
Betheniggainthedrop
YallniggasknoweverytimeIcomethrough
thismotherfuckerwherewealwaystakintheride
SO LET ME DO THIS BITCH
Yallniggasknowwhenwecomewebemakinitflop
thewaywemakinithotllmakeaniggawanna-
>>
>>4621937
We should open up a sushi restaurant with Jesus. Have you ever seen the movie Jiro Dreams of Sushi? It's pretty good. One of my favorites. I would eat all that sushi, yo. I'm not sure Jesus could do much better than that guy. Maybe he was Jesus. You never know.
>>
>>4621954
Stop

>>4621970
I did see that movie aniigi on Netflix I really enjoyed it
>>
>>4621970
>t
>>4621995
thats a good film tbh

Jiro is a god among men

ill stop harrasin yalls
>>
>>4622002
It was rude of you
>>
>>4621995
Nice. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. I think I'm gonna call it a night. I'm going to try to get to tomorrow as soon as possible. You gotta take life one day at a time, and it's time to put an end to this day. Be well, Wayne. I shall talk to you again soon.
>>
>>4622047
Goodnight anigi
>>
>>4622060
>>
>>4622339
>>
>>4622903
>>
>>4622060
Hey, Wayne. How's it going? Is your day full of amazement and wonder? Are you achieiving those goals?
>>
>>4622960
It is anigi it's true I'm having a joyous day
>>
>>4622960
How is your day today anigi?
>>
File: x4+Guncannon.jpg (53KB, 640x480px)
x4+Guncannon.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
Is my meme good
>>
>>4622973
Why
>>
>>4622970
>>4622972
That's good to hear, Wayne. My day is going fine so far. Nothing terrible has happened. That's always nice. I'm just kind of passing the time right now though. Gotta move in a few days and there's not much else to do around here for now.
>>
>>4622993
You could bake rhubarb pies anigi
>>
>>4623012
I just might do that, although I have no idea what that is.
>>
>>4623016
Surely you have rhubarb growing in your backyard anigi
>>
>>4623017
I don't even have a backyard, Wayne. It's just a parking lot.
>>
>>4623046
Are there ever butterflies in your parking lot
>>
>>4623062
Not very often. I don't think I've ever seen butterflies there. It's mostly cars.
>>
>>4623066
Any red cars anigi?
>>
>>4623068
I can currently see six red cars.
>>
>>4623072
Are they yours anigi
>>
>>4623073
No, I don't own a car.
>>
>>4623083
Are cars blue sometimes
>>
>>4623096
Sometimes they are blue, Wayne. I've known several people with blue cars.
>>
>>4623139
Anigi do you think communism is a family war pool
>>
>>4623147

Sorry about yesterday Wayne. I got carried away.
>>
>>4623147
I think communism is good in theory, but in practice it doesn't seem to work.
>>
>>4623161
It's ok I forgive you

>>4623168
Is it the that Bernie sanders is a communist
>>
>>4623210
I don't think he's a communist, I think that's just a thing that people call other people they don't like.
>>
>>4623219
Have you ever heard of a Bart Simpson time machine
>>
>>4623234
I've heard of Bart Simpson, and I've heard of time machines, but I've never heard of a Bart Simpson time machine. What exactly is that, Wayne?

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4623241
It's a time machine that Bart Simpson runs would you like to use it anigi
>>
File: 1462701818101.jpg (315KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
1462701818101.jpg
315KB, 500x572px
>>
>>4623248
Yes, let's use it. Use it to travele into the future of right now so that you can take me to the Taco Fiesta Transmission Festival on Mars. For now though, I have to go. I'll see you in the future, Wayne.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4623256
Ok bye anigi see ya later
>>
Which Backstreet Boy is best boy?
>>
>>4623358
I don't know
>>
>>4623370
It's actually Ricky Martin
>>
>>4623396
Why
>>
>>4623417
Because he pulled my willy
>>
>>4623431
Stop
>>
File: cowe3.jpg (218KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cowe3.jpg
218KB, 1536x1024px
Wayne, can you eye dentistfy this creeture
>>
>>4623500
That's a pig
>>
>>4623507
>>
>>4623646
>>
>>4623766
>>
Waaaaaaayynnne! What up yo! How's things?
>>
>>4623507
haha u dint eben got skol lolololol
>>
>>4623886
Haha yo what's up homie
>>
>>4623958
Oh you know, just chillin'. What's the haps?
>>
>>4623971
I found a Diego dinosaur
>>
>>4623977
Damn, nice dubs. What is a Diego dinosaur? A dinosaur you found in San Diego?
>>
>>4623987
No anigi it's a dinosaur that keeps track of warm destiny like a tin ton trailer
>>
Dear Oprah Winfrey,

Please make the racism stop. Everyday I turn on my computer to see this girl and her imaginary friend spreading their hate across the internet. Talking about how much they hate rap music and African Americans.
I also have heard that White Coyne is a misogynist and advocates the beating of women.

Please, dearest Oprah, come into this person's life and show them that the way of hate and oppression is not the way. In your name I pray,
Amen.
>>
>>4624026
Stop
>>
>>4624032
See what I mean Oprah Winfrey?
Oppression. On all fronts.
please save this entire thread from Wayne Coyne's hate and oppression. Oprah, in your Sweet and magnificent name I implore you. Amen.
>>
>>4623994
Oh, that makes sense. I could use one of those. It would probably stop all of these ten ton trucks from plowing into my building at high velocities at all times of the day. Why doth they be doin that?
>>
>>4624042
Stop its not true

>>4624098
I don't know anigi did you ever ask spiderman to help you
>>
wayne
>>
>>4624136
Hi
>>
why isnt the moon a black hole
>>
>>4624154
It's surface velocity uses too much exterior pressure to allow it to fall into black hole territory it's organic reference bows wouldn't allow it
>>
I eat nigger ass everyday.
IT'S D E L I C I O U S !
>>
>>4624128
I did ask him to help me, but he was too busy saving a pretty young lady. I don't blame him though. They are quite beautiful, and he is such a loser. At least he's got those spider powers to help him throughout his life in many fancy and fresh ways.
>>
>>4624162
Stop not me

>>4624168
Why do you think Spiderman is a loser aniigi
>>
Please, Wayne, accept Oprah Winfrey into your life. It's not too late for you to change your racist and oppressive ways.
>>
>>4624180
He was a loser, like he's always depicted as a nerdy loser in high school, right? I mean now that he has those super powers he's a total badass cool dude that gets mad pussy, but before he was a Spider Man he was a dork. This is what I've gathered from various
>>
>>4624188
>from various
Gotta turn off that auto-post when I'm still typing. How rude of mot to do that to me. Jeez, calm it down guy, I'll post when I'm ready. Anyway, from various film adaptations of the Spider-man comic book series.
>>
>>4624187
Please stop I'm not racism

>>4624193
Wow anigi what if they were lying about him
>>
>>4624204
But wayne, you are racist, Oprah Winfrey knows it, and is ready to forgive you. All you have to do is accept her into your life and you will be cleansed of your hateful womanizing racist ways.
>>
>>4624209
Stop
>>
>>4624220
Oprah wants you to stop Wayne. Stop trying to be the plantiation owner, open your heart to african americans and women and stop being hateful. Your insecurities are so apparent. Oprah will make them go away. So no Wayne, YOU stop. Now.
>>
>>4624204
Shit, they might have been lying about him. Does Stan Lee lie about stuff though? He seems like a pretty stand-up guy. I wouldn't think he would lie about something so important.
>>
>>4624244
Fuck, I don't know about that shit, bitch. Goddamn motherfuckers always gotta be asking questions Like I know what the fuck any of this shit means. Bitch please. Tired of this cocksucking bullshit.
>>
>>4624249
/me lol'd
>>
>>4624159

thanks wayne, i'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>4624225
Stop not true

>>4624244
Anigi stan lee only lies about spiderman. Do you know why?

>>4624249
Stop not me

>>4624265
Wasn't me anigi

>>4624274
Can I ask you a question
>>
>>4624282
I know it wasn't you, Wayne. I just thought it was funny. Why does Stan Lee only lie about Spiderman? You can tell me, but I won't see the answer for a little while. I gotta go again. Talk to you later!
>>
>>4624289
Bye anigi
>>
>>4624302
Oobin
>>
This is without a doubt the saddest thread o,n not just this board, but all of 4Chan. SMH.
>>
>>4624349
Why
>>
>>4624355
Can you read?
>>
>>4624364
Yes
>>
>>4624408
Then you should understand.
>>
>>4624411
Why
>>
>>4624416
Oh, I see. you have a learning disability. That explains a lot.
>>
>>4624425
I don't
>>
>>4624416
Stop. Not me.
>>
>>4624433
It appears as though you do. So not only are you a racist, misogynistic, hate monger, you also have psychological issues that do not allow you to see your own faults. I think you need to seek help. I can get you in touch with some people that may be able to help you before this gets out of hand.
>>
>>4624433
>I don't
Fucking lel
>>
>>4624442
Stop

>>4624450
Stop
>>
>>4624456
Retard racist. All he can say is STOP STOP STOP!
>>
>>4624468
Why are you rude
>>
>
>>
>>4624498
Dude
>>
>>4624642
>>
>>4624654
>>
>>4624898
>>
>>4624950
>>
Hello this is matt bellamy from the band Muse
ask me anthing
>>
>>4624992
How big is your boy
>>
>>4625052
dat/10
>>
>>4624485
Stop.
>>
To thine black cock be true
>>
I wish I could exterminate all of those loud mouthed niggers from this magnificent country
>>
>>4625402
>>4625403
Stop not me
>>
>>4619556
You need to stop coming here
>>
>>4625848
Why
>>
>>4625869
Why
>>
coming soon from the lame flips: a split recording with president obama, the vienna boys choir, and joe jonas, available only on a record shaped like a penis and stuck into a pumpkin, edition of 12 and a half, $25,000,010
>>
>>4625933
Dungo
>>
>>4625966
>>
>>4626044
>>
>>4625966
>>4626077
dubs
>>
>>4626104
>>
>>4626111
>>
>>4626111
what?
>>
>>4626134
>>
>>4626137
>>
>>4626238
>>
>>4626310
>>
>>4626321
>>
>>4626409
>>
>>4626435
>>
>>4626639
>>
Anigi will you let Jamal pleasure my asshole?
>>
I can't stress how much I love nigger dick
>>
>>4626688
Do your parents know about this?
>>
>>4626684
>>4626688
>>4626690
>>
>>4626731
>>
>>4626771
>>
>>4626773
>>
>>4626818
>>
>>4626942
>>
>>4626993
>>
>>4627034
>>
>>4627128
>>
>>4627231
>>
>>4627325
>>
>>4627377
>>
>>4627401
>>
>>4627451
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.