[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Frog and Toad report

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 12

File: american todes.png (1MB, 1059x445px) Image search: [Google]
american todes.png
1MB, 1059x445px
I live where there is really live frok and toads outside of my house's. I want to show you some of them and what they do here. i grew up with these aminal and there my friends and also now that i hab my own house they walk around outside and eat bug's. So i dont use any bug spray on the ground so they will not get hurt. but they do run under of the lawn mower and that is sad when that happens.

the first one is the American Toad. The little man toad will grab on to the mommy toad and hang on tight! Then he rides around until mommy makes babbys tab poles in a long strings.

These kinds of toads are bery loud and when you have 100+ of them singing nearby you have to put something in you're ears or it will be painful. They actually do say "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" if I had to try to type their noses.

american toad noses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAORovBr1U8

next up, some kinds of frogs in our pond's and creek's
>>
File: leopard frok.png (2MB, 1178x846px) Image search: [Google]
leopard frok.png
2MB, 1178x846px
Next up is the leopard frok. he is very fast and slippary. good luck tryeing to catch him with you;re fat ass. he is too damn fast 4 u.

they ride on mommy frok but are very dicreet and u usually dont see them doing this unlike the toades that just ride around all damn day on mommy toade.

these fast slippery froks are high speed froks and watch out because they can jump some times 6 feet or more when they run away!

these froks make a purring nose which is probaly one of the reason they call them leopard frok also they have spots and are fast and sleek. so its basically perfect name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luXzpmcq3QM
>>
File: tree frok.png (935KB, 970x573px) Image search: [Google]
tree frok.png
935KB, 970x573px
We also have grey tree froks that turn green if they want or even yellow. they climg up on walls and eat bugs.

i call them movie froks because they make it sound like your in a movie!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kd5c4p8-0M

mostly you dont see them... they are 2 sneky...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kd5c4p8-0M
>>
File: bull frok.png (792KB, 763x522px) Image search: [Google]
bull frok.png
792KB, 763x522px
we also have bull frok's and they make a deep horn sound. they get really big and they smell funny when u pick them up. they can eat big things like very large bug's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M02_dnl9zCA
>>
File: big bull frok.jpg (28KB, 415x312px) Image search: [Google]
big bull frok.jpg
28KB, 415x312px
i hope u have learn a lot about frok's and also toad. there very importtant and are almost as important as birds. if u have any question ask me and i will answer you're question about these fine frok and tode.
>>
File: SKfZ1xamAR-6.png (13KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
SKfZ1xamAR-6.png
13KB, 300x250px
good frog info thanks m8
>>
File: kremit12.jpg (7KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
kremit12.jpg
7KB, 207x244px
who else has froks art they're house
>>
File: 1468643967271.png (6KB, 93x141px) Image search: [Google]
1468643967271.png
6KB, 93x141px
Which of these froges has the best stats?
>>
>>4619504
id say leapord frok for highest speed froggo and bull frok for strenth and then tode for sonic ree

tree frok could be sticky foot climbing high specs
>>
froggo riding a arnmored war bug

lol! watch out
>>
File: image.png (147KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 507x338px
What do froks eat
>>
>>4619619
my semen
>>
File: 1469065335186.png (79KB, 351x651px) Image search: [Google]
1469065335186.png
79KB, 351x651px
i am frog 2
>>
ebin thread!
>>
>>4619659
haha I know, right? xD!
>>
>>4619647
Sperms are like tabpoles so this could be true
>>
File: Aron.full.1968998.jpg (212KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Aron.full.1968998.jpg
212KB, 500x500px
>>4619526
lol he tk him 2 da bar|
>>
The Shri Venkateswara (Balaji) Temple (grid reference SO980906) is one of the largest temple for the deity Shri Venkateswara (Balaji) in Europe. It is on Dudley Road East, A457 behind the Meadows School in Tividale, West Midlands, England, on the border between Tipton and Oldbury; it was designed in the style of the Tirupati Venkateswara Temple in Tirupati, India, which is the first busiest and richest religious centre in the world

It opened on 23 August 2006 and was consecrated in a five-day ceremony between 23 and 27 August. The Vishnu incarnation Lord Venkateswara is the presiding deity, with two other deities either side of him in the main temple- his wife Padmavati, an incarnation of Vishnu's wife Lakshmi, and Hanuman the monkey God featuring in the Ramayana epic. Outside there are two small Shiva temples to his sons Ganesh and Murugan, along with a hall for Navagraha or small astrological representations of nine celestial bodies. It is an increasingly magnificent, well-appointed complex, very active with resident Brahmin priests; it is not necessary to be a Hindu to visit, but shoes are removed and photographing inside is not allowed.

Also on the site are a community centre, gatehouse, fountain and various developing lawn areas and walkways (in January 2008); the main building has two storeys, with the temple upstairs and service and administration below; Vedic tradition and Sanskrit language classes are held. Many of the Hindu community in the area speak Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam; the temple is a not-for-profit organisation.

The easiest way to get to the temple is to take bus number 87 from Birmingham or Dudley. Get down at the stop just before Luxmi off-licence store.
>>
>>4619714
haha no
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.