[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly I'm alright with the animeposters but this "3D

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: ASDFADSFASDFGHJKL.png (82KB, 205x308px) Image search: [Google]
ASDFADSFASDFGHJKL.png
82KB, 205x308px
Honestly I'm alright with the animeposters but this "3D women are not important" shit (sorry for rudeness) needs to go.

You "3D women are not important" are here because of a 3D woman and 3D man

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
perhaps the OP of those threads has really low self esteem and thinks he is not important either
>>
>>4607826
This. I don't mind animemes especially if they're just cute and childish nonsense like the touches kinpatsu hair thing, but the 3dwani thread is rude and its message is insulting to women. I've told them this before a few times but they don't seem to care
>>
2D>3D
>>
I'm pretty sure they're just here to annoy people. And it seems to be working.
>>
File: 1440391330731.jpg (421KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1440391330731.jpg
421KB, 1024x768px
>>4607826
>>
File: consider.gif (500KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
consider.gif
500KB, 500x374px
>>4607826
Now I can see why you'd think this looking on the surface, but if you look closer at the "3D women are not important" threads, you will see a much deeper meaning. What do unimportant things do? They contribute only negatives and no positives to society as a whole. The irony of the thread is that by doing nothing but shame 3D women, the OP has made themselves unimportant thus ironically implying that 3D men aren't important either. As we all know, when everyone is unimportant, no one will be. The harsh appearance of these "3D women are not important" actually hides a heartfelt message that cleverly tells us that every single person is important.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4607843
women are so dumb lmao
it's women like you that prove that 3D women are not important, nobody cares about your dumb ass
>>
File: notnice.jpg (36KB, 372x362px) Image search: [Google]
notnice.jpg
36KB, 372x362px
>>4607901
rudeposter

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>4607826
allow me to inform you friend.
3D women are not important because cannot grow beards. and thus inferior to 2D women. it's not rude. i'm merely stating a fact
>>
>>4607826
>You "3D women are not important" are here because of a 3D woman and 3D man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXpuRIZzJog
>>
>>4607826
you're looking too deep into this
the point of the threads are that 3d women are usually the rudest people on the planet and usually aren't that nice to look at
>>
>>4607889
the trips were close, still a rad post 10/10

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: 3DWANI_169.png (82KB, 272x367px) Image search: [Google]
3DWANI_169.png
82KB, 272x367px
It's interesting how there's so many different responses from so many people.

It all boils down to this: >>4607845

>>4607901
LoLo's a 3D woman but that's no excuse to be rude to her or any other 3D women, especially not on [s4s]. [s4s] is a nice board and we should all strive to keep it that way.
>>
>>4607863
GTFO MY BOARD
>>
>>4607843
holy fug this!!!
>>
>>4607826
Never a truer word has ever been said.

This '3D women are not important' crap is not just cancer - its a very dangerous malignant cancer. It represents a weeb (or group of weebs) that are so sexless and loveless that they've grown a superiority complex about it, and are now literally screaming at the boards "I CANT GET SEX I PREFER JERKING IT TO ANIME AND SO SHOULD YOU"

I literally hope they all get hit by a truck.
>>
3D grils need to leave
>>
It is true though. Women are incapable of love and are repulsed by neediness. Compare how many men would die for their wives with how many women would die for their husbands. Women demand that you be an unfeeling jester and that you bury every vulnerable part of yourself. Most men would be happier with waifus.
>>
>>4608034
rude. i hope you get hit by a truck too
>>
I agree this blatant misogyny has no place on [s4s]

bitter nerds hating women belong on >>>/r9k/
>>
>>4608049
*tips fedora*
>>
i know i'm important and no amount of rudeposting can change that :))
>>
shut up BITCH
>>
>>4608060
you go girl
>>
>>4608047
I won't I'm too careful :^)

Weebs won't either - they would need to go outside to get hit by aforementioned truck.
>>
>>4608060
>m'lady
>>
>>4608051
We all get lonely sometimes. But that's no excuse to lash out at women and be rude to them. You should try to learn how to be nicer. Not out of a sense that if you're a "nice guy" women will suddenly have sex with you, but out of a genuine concern for their well-being as fellow human beings

Don't ever tip mine or my son's fedora again
>>
>>4608087
>We all get lonely sometimes
This "Everybody has bad days" stuff is nonsense. Some Wizchan NEET who's been alone in his government housing apartment so long he's begun to hallucinate experiences a loneliness you will never approach.
>>
>>4608112
Well, everybody does have bad days, but some people have bad lives.
>>
>>4608034
wow I bet you have lots of sex
reeeee get out alpha Chad :^)
>>
>>4608160
still mad about those numbers
>>
>>4607826
If it wouldn't for a 3d man and a 3d woman your eyeballs wouldnt be offended by that post tho. Realy, makes u think
>>
>>4608166
What does it make you think of?

nice dubs btw
>>
>>4608160
i do alright :^)
>>
>>4608205
haha me too bro :^) *tips fedora*
>>
it funey whena new thing happen in the world and a whola many new meme come out so clever expresing feelings about the situation and what not and then u look at this bort and its like a super dirtcrap boring version of that where new things will crop up but they all really suck bad and it's probly like one dude most of the time. one dude could start five new dirtbad memes at a time and no one would be any the wiser...
>>
>>4608216
cuck
>>
weebs are friendless lonely virgin losers ;^)
>>
>>4608303
v. rude tbh
>>
>>4608310
sup garlic faggot
>>
>>4607843
dumpfat shitcunt shit-in-er-cunt
>>4608216
h'haaaa oft-overlooked classic
>>
>>4607826
>You "3D women are not important" are here because of a 3D woman and 3D man

this is the root of all my problems
>>
>>4608715
wah wah muh numbers
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.