[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>______________¶___ >|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: muslimonkey.jpg (87KB, 733x755px) Image search: [Google]
muslimonkey.jpg
87KB, 733x755px
>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>>
why are muslims so rude?
>>
>>4599157
>>
File: wa.png (27KB, 608x615px) Image search: [Google]
wa.png
27KB, 608x615px
>>4599162
Because the Muslim religion is a false one and exhorts killing and evil instead of love and helpfulness.

Historically, predominately muslim societies are backwards and archaic, with much danger for non-muslims. If you are a muslim and you tell your family that you would like to become a Christian or anything else, they are obligated to kill you.

There are approximately 120 places in the Koran that command the Muslim to kill Christians.

It is a hopeless religion full of lies and anger.

There are hundreds and sometimes thousands of Muslims converting to Christianity every day. Jesus regularly appears to Muslims in dreams, who do not have access to bibles and/or Christians to tell them about Jesus. There are books about it fam

The end
>>
>>4599167
Holy f*ck my sides
>>
>>4599181
Jesus sounds nice.
>>
HE
>>
DIN
>>
File: tohell2.jpg (209KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
tohell2.jpg
209KB, 1280x782px
this is nice
>>
racists should go back to their containment board where they belong >>>/pol/
>>
>>4599548
you first.
>>
>>4599548
Spotted the disgusting mudslime piece of shit
>>
>>4599559
it's more likely to be some dumb sheltered liberal yuppie cunt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.