[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a while ago i had a dream where i was at this big mall, more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1437586885860.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437586885860.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
a while ago i had a dream where i was at this big mall, more like, a great wall full of supermarkets. one of them had a looong tall escalator far back in the left side of the building, another had this entry in the back, the other was like a kilometer away from the previous one.
when it was time to leave, it was night. all the cars were leaving the parking lot. my parents i think were there and they sorta left without me. i went all over looking for a hitch. i eventually saw a car with the members of RedLetterMedia, however their car was full.
I then found a bike, and i rode it into the rode. i went far until i fell into a small hole and tripped. the whole road was filled with bottomless pits. it was too far to go back, so i had to use my bike to jump super high in the air to get around them.
i then ended up riding around the country, getting hassled by the police constantly. i ended up riding into this small town, and parked to rest. then all of a sudden there was shooting everywhere, a bunch of black folk were either robbing a 7-eleven or the truck nearby.
i dodged bullets until i went to hide out in the woods, the woods full of wild wolves going after me, not to mention that the gangstas still knew i was here. i ended up in another town full of equally thuggish black people ready to fire their weapons, but never doing so, and then i woke up. no murderous criminals or wild animals threatening my life.
>>
a
>>
>>4593282
Lindsay Lohan used to be so hot
>>
>>4593282
Lindsay Lohan used to be so hot
>>
File: mem.jpg (25KB, 534x752px) Image search: [Google]
mem.jpg
25KB, 534x752px
i ahd a drem onmse
>>
test
>>
test
>>
>>4594257
interesting
>>
File: 1465712689609.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1465712689609.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>4594268
huh, interesting
>>
>>4594252
Is this that Chapel Hill shooting?
>>
>>4594271
indeed, perhaps the logic will be revealed at some point

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
n.e1 else having their dreams feel more and more like movies?
i just had this dream where i was literally watching winston smith from 1984 and he discovered that if go to the supermarket or any other store you look underneath the rims of departments like this, you can find a ton of change. winston raised enough to stuff it in this big box, until someone sniped his box from behind the building walls and water started gushing out.
i then went to the store myself, some flea market i guess, tryeing to buy stuff by selling this xbox 360 controller that was laying around in my room (repackaged in the plastic may i add) and i tried doing the same thing again, i think i've found change, i prob didn't. i then dug through this clearance container of all these controllers dumped in the box, such as the wii's classic controller (i fell asleep watching classic game room's controller videos, saw that review of his).
then sometime later i was in Gigli directed by Nicholas Cage (thats literally what it was, i dreamed that i was in a nicholas cage game) i was in a car with ben affleck and his girl, except instead of jennifer lopez, he was banging this asian girl. a bunch of yelling happened, then ben i think pulled down her underwear so she got nude (not a lucid dream so i didn't sex anyone) the businessman/fbi/cia or whatever the f*ck then drove us to some store. he noticed a sign saying something of interest, an employee asked him if he had any issue, cia said no, employee let him in, not aware that i was probably going into stores and "digging for gold". i looked around and saw a ps4 display, saying that it was 17x more powerful than the xbox one (microsoft btfo by cia dream).
>>
sometime later i was in school again (a very common dream fyi), i had the same teacher teach me wood class because all the other classes were terrible imo. i didn't learn anything about wood, but i ended up replaying this scene where i enter her classroom twice which said some motivational narration or some shit.
sometime later, i missed my bus. i ended up having to walk home. i didn't have any change because i gave it to woody from toy story for safety i think. i walked the streets without a sidewalk, because that's how it was in my dirt-town, soon i came across a traffic stop, where kids just walked in the middle of the road like cars, and everyone was asian. an asian officer stopped me from going any further, before signaling go, but she just let me walk through the road like a car, she didn't let me go towards the grass. with all these cars going towards me, it was pretty tricky i assume for me to walk thru. i got far enough and got to walk on the grass again.
i made it to the plaza, where i once again started going through shops to look for change, or finde woody to get MY change. this time i ended up going into fast food restaurants for some reason, and the shop items were there, but caged in glass boxes. i kept looking for change, only to start filming a documentary about food ethics or something i don't remember. i soon left, flipping my shit about how i don't have any change. i was suddenly in a supermarket again to look for it, my hopes went up.
then i woke up. there is no change in food markets, everything was a dream, i was totally bummed out. the end.
>>
>>4594295
nise one but its actually raining men
and women
but then twas just a prank bro
they werent falling from le sky, was just viruse
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.