[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>/trash/4000000 rude get from a nice board :^)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: [s4s] checkslist.jpg (725KB, 2480x1208px) Image search: [Google]
[s4s] checkslist.jpg
725KB, 2480x1208px
>>>/trash/4000000
rude get from a nice board :^)
>>
>>4582768
nice infographic
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (45KB, 638x323px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
45KB, 638x323px
nutz, image limit reached.
but can I ,,,,,,,,,,
>>
File: trash3999999.png (147KB, 800x840px) Image search: [Google]
trash3999999.png
147KB, 800x840px
>>
>>4582844
nice dubs!
>>
i have been here since 2004 and i never knew that was a real board :/
>>
>>4582768
PLLBBBBT PLBBT PLBBT PLBT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: hahahahey.jpg (17KB, 426x107px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahey.jpg
17KB, 426x107px
>>4583297
hahahahahahahahahahahhaha woah 7 (seven)!
>>
>>4583300
ha....ha
>>
>>4583293
I was added relatively recently as part of Hiro's board-adding campaign, as part of the update that allows admins to move threads between boards. The idea was (I think) to try and address those persistent, long-lived, unkillable threads off their “home” boards without prompting the posters to simply restart the thread.

It didn't quite work (for example, there are certain threads that “should” be on slow-ish board X, but are often made on fast board Y, and continually moving the threads from Y to X only serves to import Y posters to X, because there's always somebody who will remake the thread on Y anyway. So now X's front page is filled with threads that are entirely populated with posters from another board.), but it's interesting.
>>
>>4583300
Niceru duberus
>>
File: c3c.png (110KB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
c3c.png
110KB, 736x627px
ROLL
>>
>>4583522
nice dubs

and a roll
>>
>>4583339
go ahead and delete it lmao. fucking try it
bleed some more users on over to the 8 and pintrest/tumblr/wherever the fuck. goon that shit. become the tiny dead irrelevant site you've always dreamed of being
hiro knew exactly what he was doing, he's not stupid, the me-no-speakie-engrish thing is 100% an act
in retrospect moot was a politically adroit little weasel and the mod circlejerk was good at manipulating the userbase but he never really understood the format of the site and kept trying to turn it into some kind of anonymous picture phoruh
>>
File: plschk.gif (26KB, 301x355px) Image search: [Google]
plschk.gif
26KB, 301x355px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.