[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wpavi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 49

File: waitos.jpg (164KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
waitos.jpg
164KB, 425x282px
white people are very important
>>
File: 1-26-2014 001e.jpg (271KB, 1563x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1-26-2014 001e.jpg
271KB, 1563x1600px
>>4543190
the land belongs to the indians desu
>>
JANVI
>>
File: lots_of_smiling_people_0.jpg (26KB, 480x260px) Image search: [Google]
lots_of_smiling_people_0.jpg
26KB, 480x260px
>>4543197
please don't post rudefigs

post nice white people instead!
>>
File: 1764168_orig.jpg (146KB, 428x454px) Image search: [Google]
1764168_orig.jpg
146KB, 428x454px
>>4543204
they say don't mind him he's just a murder don't listen to his word
but (s)he who is without sin cast the first stone
been living in a cell on minimal existence prescription for 47 years; more before
truth is, i've killed less people or otherwise life than you or "nice white people"
y'all are integral part of murder machine Industrialia
drive your hexa-tired SUV on roads of mexican blood based cement drinking supersized corn syrup caffeine beverage from cancerous polyester cups [plastic cells multiply as we speak, soon merging to hand and slowly growing way up to your brain] listening to electronic dance music from instruments powered by inegrated nuclear reactors shitting plutonium and atom bombs sold to the highest bidder
after hard day of work at computer browsing hedonist websites shopping hard rubber high heels drive home with fiancée in separate cars fuck each other with plastic dildo ensemble
stick waste "recycling" synthetic bottle up chif cryinthewoods' sphincter, scream "y'all coppers, dat indian foo' be rapin' me gurlfren!" as SWAT team rushes by to pump whole tribe full of explosive grenade bullets, burning children and tipis, apes, koalas, penguins and alligators, slaughter community of singing trees with chainsaws and meat cleavers, smoking out bee and bird families, evening the scene with bulldozers, build a dam, flood the whole formerly forested area and get unpaid immigrant workers (without proper equipment dying rapidly) to plant genetically modified underwater soy in order to feed cows and chicks or unidentified animals of similar taste producing filet mignon for supermarket and mcdonalds
I was a straight up hippie living off the land til you incarcerated me, fool
I can kill as many "people" as I want, you're still the guilty one between us two
pesticide bleached teeth polyester molester suit grinning dyed hair-hair figgot bigot fool that you are
so don't gimme that jive, jack! rude?! you're rude to life itself, to EARTH / ATWA!
>>
File: view.jpg (448KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
view.jpg
448KB, 1600x1200px
>>4543239

>they say don't mind him he's just a murder don't listen to his word

And they're right, so I won't! :^) *bonks you with stone*
*it's a styrofoam stone though so it doesn't hurt*
(there's a big smiley face on it lol)
>>
File: 1466828385726.jpg (47KB, 960x733px) Image search: [Google]
1466828385726.jpg
47KB, 960x733px
>>4543239
but what about me?
>>
File: 3312599_orig.jpg (69KB, 543x699px) Image search: [Google]
3312599_orig.jpg
69KB, 543x699px
>>4543261
>styrofoam
stubid fuggin white man
>>
File: Elegant-bouquet-get-well-soon.jpg (210KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Elegant-bouquet-get-well-soon.jpg
210KB, 450x450px
>>4543264

oh dear! well, I hope you learned your lesson about being rude - it's just not nice! and I hope you get better soon!

love,
white people
>>
>>4543263
there is no you
all is one, all is EARTH / the universe knows no boundaries of skin nor textile
AIR is not vacuum, it is glue between lifeforms like undifferentiated organical matter of the collective body
you are an organ
all is bound by orgon
orgasmic cosmic energy, sparks fly as I grind on your back, squirm at me to get off but I can not get off (in the literal sense, only figuratively heh) my hands are tied by intergalactiv star cables of destiny
karma they call it: action & reaction in continuous irreversible time, deed provokes deed provokes deed, men like particles in chemical molecular dance or sand in wind, in water creating clay, character traits fluctuating and merging transforming one another through semi-permeable social boundaries of interrelatedness, the self as an illusion that is to be discarded on it's way to absolute everlasting harmony and comfort!
ectoplasmic imaginative fingers extending to girl in white dress, running down her cheeks inside you and yet she seems to feel it, cut
watching die your father, cancer station in hospital, detained for eating too much readymade microwave pizza, communication without words for the non-speaking, is part of you not gone with him? cut
placenta; brotherly advancing in liquid spermoid formation, swarm intelligence of atomic-cellular fish, at what point does the subject become itself and when does it merge with the female cell to again create single or illusional single life in conjunction?
i hope this answers your questions

>>4543267
I am better
the Americas are not for white people are not a question of skin colour
white man is blank slate
knows nothin of the land
a fictional world to live in while the real word dies in front of bulletproof windowscreens
one day dead trees and cosmic hands fancy touching, it won't be a softly petting
cats infiltrate streets and houses, slowly advaning revolutionary plans, learning language in secrecy, intercepting police radio before final strike cleansing planet
>>
File: yayyy.jpg (95KB, 1300x1100px) Image search: [Google]
yayyy.jpg
95KB, 1300x1100px
>>4543289
uh oh, looks like you might have some minor brain damage after all! don't worry, our best white doctors are on the case. you'll be fit as a fiddle in no time!
>>
File: 111814manson_1280x720.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
111814manson_1280x720.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
>>4543294
the plight of modern medicine is upon me, it seems!
social darwinism is the antithesis of darwinism not a version of it: the idea that man is to choose who and how may survive, disenfranchising the animalist or animist agents of natural selection, be it "negative" (reduction of life or creation of death) or "positive" (creation of life or reduction of death)
truth is, modern medicine is betrayal of evolutionary social solar system environment, artificial evolution implies in-actuality devolution not undermining but subsidizing chronic disease - there is disease in ease
sickness is foremost an indicator of health, cancer an appropriate reaction to cigarettes and chlorified chicken nuggets, teeth falling out a sign: you've eaten enough, someone else's turn! ever seen a toothless old man smile?
surgical removal of belly fat, grease floods the room like opening up corn silo with electrical axe-saw, woman in circus tent dress riding fattie coaster into subway train as tires ache, smothering smal child with buttocks
old man in suit and tie, robotic movements of artificial joints and limbs, plasticised botox face of wax figure, eager to conquer death living mechanical life on the moon, no smiling, only endless grey desert he dreams while absentmindedly from painkillers carving thanksgiving turkey at family Xmas dinner with help black servant in natura, knife slips and hits skin, green blood spurts across table, hits small grand2-daughter's face disintegrates at the touch of it
mechanical hips dance the penicillin polka; falsely diagnosed schizophreniacs chained to asylum walls electronic shock treatment tango or the ritalin rumba
technology advances laws revert and disgorge over and about themselves, driving under the influence comes to be no longer a felony but a prequisite to getting drivers' licenses approved, toothpaste pizza and morphine cola come with movie ticket, limbs amputate spontaneously as man is sphere of flesh in atomic wheelchair mind cataclysm
>>
File: go team!.jpg (128KB, 1300x803px) Image search: [Google]
go team!.jpg
128KB, 1300x803px
>>4543322
golly, what a creative post, and nice dubs! checked! it's wonderful that you're able to express yourself and your thoughts, as white people we support people speaking their mind. i think you're making some real progress. i'm glad that through threads like these, we can all conclude that white people are indeed very important. i hope you have a wonderful day!
>>
>>4543322
>the idea that man is to choose who and how may survive, disenfranchising the animalist or anmist agents of natural selection

Now you have gone to far frendo, you forget that humanity is a product of nature, the very mechanics that lead up to modern man are ingrained into social darwinism, behavioral and eveolutional psychologist have put alot of work into detailing and theorizing were are behaviors come from, why some things scare us, why other things seem attractive, and all of it points back to the natural agents that drives evolution. It's not mankind deciding what's socially acceptable, what behaviors will live on, it's still all comes back to are biological nature.

>modern medicine is a betrayal of evolution

No, birds have genetic memory's inscribed into them to learn how to fly. Almost all life have evolved to utilize tricks to best live in the environment around them, humanity's mastery of the world around it is just an extreme version of this, it doesn't fall outside evolution
>>
File: images-154.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-154.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>4543289
>there is no you
all is one, all is EARTH / the universe knows no boundaries of skin nor textile
AIR is not vacuum, it is glue between lifeforms like undifferentiated organical matter of the collective body
you are an organ
all is bound by orgon
orgasmic cosmic energy, sparks fly as I grind on your back, squirm at me to get off but I can not get off (in the literal sense, only figuratively heh) my hands are tied by intergalactiv star cables of destiny
karma they call it: action & reaction in continuous irreversible time, deed provokes deed provokes deed, men like particles in chemical molecular dance or sand in wind, in water creating clay, character traits fluctuating and merging transforming one another through semi-permeable social boundaries of interrelatedness, the self as an illusion that is to be discarded on it's way to absolute everlasting harmony and comfort!
ectoplasmic imaginative fingers extending to girl in white dress, running down her cheeks inside you and yet she seems to feel it, cut
watching die your father, cancer station in hospital, detained for eating too much readymade microwave pizza, communication without words for the non-speaking, is part of you not gone with him? cut
placenta; brotherly advancing in liquid spermoid formation, swarm intelligence of atomic-cellular fish, at what point does the subject become itself and when does it merge with the female cell to again create single or illusional single life in conjunction?
i hope this answers your questions
>>
File: 5194948_orig.jpg (154KB, 574x549px) Image search: [Google]
5194948_orig.jpg
154KB, 574x549px
>>4543342
gibberish, I don't know what a single word is supposed to mean
cuckoo
see >>4543344 (nice dubs)
>>
onlt german and swedish girls do it for me anymore tbh btw did you know anthony cumia was in fitzcarraldo? blew my fucking mind
>>
The girl on the left is Cathy, and the man on the right is Trenton. They live in San Antonio, Texas; they met in Junior High school and were "a sure thing" ever since. 1.5 years after getting married, and one year after taking this picture, Cathy and Trenton got in yet another heated discussion about Trenton's mother, who was overbearing and constantly meddling in this married couple's affairs. Since Cathy was a bit of a princess and her father had died when she was 17, she had some deep rooted psychological issues that prevented her from being reasonably understanding of other people's problems, and this particular problem had pushed her to the breaking point. Trenton had tried with no good results, to take her to counseling, dinner, friends, and even a weekend retreat for married couples. Cathy was furious and was beyond the point of normal resolution acceptance. Trenton was clingy, over-apologetic and apathetic outside of the workplace, despite his mellow demeanor, good work ethic and charm. At his wit's end, Trenton headed to his Mother's house in Lubbock, TX to spend the weekend talking to his concerned mother and his father, who mainly wanted to have some cold ones and go out to the nearby lake and fish. For Trenton, Cathy's magical charm had tarnished significantly and he was now angry with her for breaking his heart, but he was determined to make it work eventually. Cathy, on the other hand, had all but given up, and was paying close attention to some deep, dark yearnings that had been calling her name. Tanner, her muscular male friend from south Texas was back in town, and she knew that Trenton hated the fact that she and Tanner got along so well. "Boys and Girls should not be that close in a relationship, especially after marriage to someone else!" Trenton had fumed. He was jealous and hurt that she had been giving off strange signals over the last month, and taking calls only to disappear into another room or into the driveway.
>>
>>4543344
>>
BLAVIT(YR)
Black Lives Are Very Important (You Racist)
>>
File: images-166.jpg (14KB, 320x460px) Image search: [Google]
images-166.jpg
14KB, 320x460px
Give the Oscar to Eddy Nurphy already!!!!!

This is VERY important.
>>
>>4543916
that's Idris Elba tho
>>
im glad white people are dying out. the world will be a better place without them.
>>
bumping because this thread is shit and the posters itt are retarded but white people are still very important.
>>
Head on over to the politically incorrect platform
>>
>>4545081

why is liking white people "politically incorrect"? that's extremely bigoted.
>>
"White" "People" "XD"
>>
>>4545084
yeah what the hell
>>
File: 1440700125309[1].png (76KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440700125309[1].png
76KB, 400x400px
>>4543344
>>4543322
very nice
>>
>>4545084
for you
>>
GURUR BRAHMA,GURUR VISHNU,GURUR DEVO MAHESHWARAH,GURUR,SAAKSHAAT PARA-BRAHMA,TASMAI SHRI GURUVE NAMAH.
The Guru is Brahma (The God of Creation)
The Guru is Vishnu (The God of Sustenance)
The Guru is Shiva (The God of Annihilation)
My Salutation to such a Guru, who is verily the Supreme God

So hold on, what are we talking about here?Ego death, self-negation, dettachment, enlightenment, religious experiences. Controversial subjects, ja?You see, people coincide in describing ego death as a feeling of pure bliss, almost like...mmh...a RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE, that's it.Praying nuns.Monks in meditationWhat are they doing?Death of dialectics, of indoctrinated social infrastructures inside the mind.That voice inside your head? It's gone.All that's left is nothing, but that nothing is something, catch my drift man?

See, that feeling of pure bliss is truly a feeling of freedom. A feeling of infinite possibilities, ya?Maybe the Hare Krishnas were onto something.
We're all part of Brahama, and by chanting HIS name we see him, and he guides us.Monks seclude themselves, because in this realm of newfound infiniteness and nothingness they truly see things as they ARE. That's a huge responsibility, so they entrench inside themselves, ja? Self control.What I'm getting at is that POSSIBILITIES are infinite, ya? Why seclude oneself on a monastery like a clam. Pssht, boring. Better to spring into action."But that's the ego speaking", you say.
Is it?Why not build a skyscraper, write a symphony, kickstart a successful business?
Read Schopenhauer, Borges, Einstein, Schrödinger. Experience existential dread, and in the next moment shout out in pure joy.
The ego doesn't mind if it's not there. Maybe it wasn't there in the first place. Another <<semantic limitation>>. So boring!You could be a satirist, a comedian if you will. Maybe Manson was simply that, our fellow /s4s/ satirists channeled into his consciousness, who knows?Heh, don't get all mopey on me, kid. Remember it's all a joke.
>>
>>4545544
u 2
>>
>>4545644
kekking at beatnik sponge
checking at dubular digits
>>
File: white-people[1].gif (100KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
white-people[1].gif
100KB, 500x333px
>>4545644
check'd

but offtopic
submarine multicellular organisms aren't what this thread is about!

remember this is a wpavi thread!
>>
>>4545658
thanks for keeping this thread on track! so many off-topicers itt, smqh
>>
File: 4321178_orig.jpg (69KB, 344x590px) Image search: [Google]
4321178_orig.jpg
69KB, 344x590px
>>4545644
see? this jivesavvy pore bearer knows it:
this is now beat poetry general (BPG), cat!
brothers in morphine, junk formaldehyde smooth paraffin skin nation, we call unto our black brethren as the artisan type knows no couleur, comprènde?
cityfolk vibrate in alarmclock rhythms mistaking radio static for the boogiewoogie and maternal super-ego command whisper in the midst of it all alike, each one adhering to his/her personal convulsion in mutual isolation, one foot stuck in toilet shuffling, bossanova into a kindergarten crushing hands and knees of infants and supervisors, poledancing in raunchy strip joint, tapdancing over the edges of skyscraper rooftops, mambo into/over and about one another in big piles of meaty trampled ectoplasm\blood/shit purée
mangled insides out truth becomes apparent: young & old, man & wife, black & white = all & alike, you dig?
simultaneously few kilometers removed see us swing in unison with the trees, singing the songs of birds, shaking our behinds in beerhythms as earth cracks, bodies crumble, elongate and merge, bark shatters and pierces hearts and livers, beaks and claws shape the one true man: out of the chaos a perfect humongous new man emerges: a million eyes, wooden feet/fists, tail and snout under all/666\one mind, god in itself, hierarchisized swarm intelligence falters in favor of one mind of communal freedom from the sandy african wastelands of industrial captivity to the northern fjords
tree people attack city, reconquer earth for the deserving folk, unabomber style: a thousand bombs go off in shopping malls, retail chain restaurants, convention centers housing biggest educational meetings of car salesmen, frycooks, bankers and the otherwise perverse
branches smash heads, angry koalas hunt the elderly with sharp claws for their eucalyptus body lotion, antennae and power supply lines are quickly taken by vines
'¡Espejíto, espejíto!' the devout christian screams as he is being devoured by 3 bears and 7 bearded men
>>
>>4545727
>>4545644

chill the ego trips guys
taking yourselves wayyy too seriously
>>
>>4545644
You squeakysponge, stealing my lyrics again huh?

I'll get you in court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kNGnIKUdMI
>>
>>4545756
shitpost on our level and we may take your criticism to heart
>>
>>4544547
who's gonna pay for your welfare then, nigger?
>>
>>4545826
thats ur ego talkin
open ur ass and ur mind will follow
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (358KB, 910x964px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
358KB, 910x964px
>>4545727
good joke pal

>>4545799
check'd lol

but where are the white people?
>>
is this the funniest meme in history?
>>
dude white people lmao
>>>/qa/567504
>>
>>4546008
lol
>>
File: two.gif (1MB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1MB, 245x215px
>>4543190
>>
white wump
>>
>>4546588
two vhrvkrd
>>
>>4547411
People aren't checking dubs on this board anymore it seems. Truly it is the downfall of this once great place. I weep for our young generation, [s4s] is dying slowly and we are the sole resposible party here.

We killing this board and we are nothing about it.
>>
File: lol.jpg (2MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
2MB, 1152x2048px
>>4545831
>>4545883
ruddiefigs

this board nice
>>
>wpavi

This is true!!
I am spanish & love serving white people & their wives & daughters!! :D
>>
>>4545727
That's a beautifully written poem, agree with the message or not. Give art credit where credit is due.
>>
File: white_jokes[1].jpg (36KB, 570x334px) Image search: [Google]
white_jokes[1].jpg
36KB, 570x334px
1) What did the white woman do after she spilled hot coffee on her legs? File a lawsuit.

2) A white guy doesn’t want to be disturbed. Unless Disturbed comes out with a new album.

3) Why don’t people tell white jokes? – They want to keep their jobs.

4) What do you call a white man in the ghetto? A victim.

5) What do you call 1 white guy surrounded by a court of black people? The NBA.

6) What do you call 200 white men chasing a black man? The PGA Tour.

7) What’s the flattest surface to iron your jeans on? A white girl’s ass!

8) How did the white boy come out of the grocery store with a six pack? He walked in and payed for it.

9) What does a white woman make for dinner? Reservations.

10) What is the scariest thing about a white person in prison? You know he did it.

11) What do you call a black guy with millions of white friends? Mr Predisent

12) Why did the white man visit the moon? He heard that the indians had land there.

13) What do you say when you see a white man carrying a TV? “Excuse me sir, you dropped your receipt!”

14) What does a white man say when he catches his wife cheating on him? “I forgive you”

15) What do you call a mob of white people in Detroit burning down the city? A hockey victory.

16) What do you call a white guy on “Jeopardy?” A contestant.

17) What does a white man do when he is unhappy with our current government decisions? He writes a letter.

18) What do you call a white man in court? The lawyer.

19) What do you call a white person when he’s mad? A cry baby

20) Where would you see a white man trying to break up a fight with black men? On the ground unconscious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsyYuFv5ltc
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (191KB, 401x738px) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
191KB, 401x738px
new meme

>for feels that make you blue

>let blues flow

>if dubs this is a bad meme

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4543190
I feel white ppl are perhaps the most important.
>>
File: 1466922138085[1].jpg (17KB, 240x239px) Image search: [Google]
1466922138085[1].jpg
17KB, 240x239px
>>4549197
>Confirmed good meme
Remember Beat Poetry General (BPG) is in session.
*jazz hi-hat starts*
Listen cats. I dreamed last night that I was a ghost and my father too and we danced for hours without having to worry about the rising prices of soy nor the increasing chance of eye-injuries-by-umbrella during rain season.
Dig it?
I woke up and I was floating down a river. I walked to shore and entered a bar for the dead and forgotten, and this is what I saw inside.
*band enters*
You close your eyes as you step inside.
And the woman sitting in the corner,
drinking empty smiles with a bottle of despair
Oh, delicious crime. Much obliged.
Then the music creeps on from the darkness,
it entangles bodies dancing to the beat.

Come, the Vice Market is waiting.
Taste the sweetness of seduction.
¡Ay! ¡Ay! ¡Ay! ¡Amor, dame una vida!
¿Por qué todo esto es fantasía?

Even distinguished gentlemen have fallen from grace.
But you'll like it better in the gutter
if you remember every whisper in your ear.
The hero dies, the cynic flies.
Then you venture deeper in the market,
when you realize you are never coming home.

Come, the Vice Market is waiting.
Taste the sweetness of seduction.
¡Ay! ¡Ay! ¡Ay! ¡Amor, dame una vida!
¿Por qué todo esto es fantasía?
*sponge teleports behind you and claps*
>>
>>4547858
Fucking same
>>
literally the most important
>>
File: istock_000070366679_small[1].jpg (32KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
istock_000070366679_small[1].jpg
32KB, 670x446px
hahaha cool thread bro
>>
>>4549282
WPAPTMI
>>
WPAPTMIITWAIHTBQHWYF
(white people are perhaps the most important in the world and in history to be quiet honest with you familia)
>>
>>4551673
nice singles
check mine :D
>>
File: deux.jpg (26KB, 244x215px) Image search: [Google]
deux.jpg
26KB, 244x215px
>>4543190
>>
>>4552397
White ppl are so important even they're singles should be checked tbh
>>
File: tumblr_mj98f03VBf1rzk55no1_400.jpg (29KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj98f03VBf1rzk55no1_400.jpg
29KB, 400x331px
This thread still exists? lol
Guess I'll lay down some more bars, watch me!

>>4549890
You sure shake a wicked pen, cat!
>>
File: 00020706-700x555.jpg (50KB, 700x555px) Image search: [Google]
00020706-700x555.jpg
50KB, 700x555px
BPG stands for baldshaven pretty girls, rottin' in jail cells across the states, cat! For evermore haunting the hallways of always, chillin' down your backbone in an instance of incarcerated epiphany: We're all innocents now. We're all prisoners, now.

>>4545933
Uncecked dubs, why?

BPG stands for belittling petroleum giants, you dig? Cesspools of erogenous wordsmithing knows no morality of(f) & by itself - A world of symbols;
For instance: Bald man in pinstripe suit, luscious mane flowing golden in the hot summer sun, pedestal a-takin', incestuous pederasty of next generation, his kin even, fills mind space, now where was I?
Sock puppets in sombreros reiterate points made as real deal pendejos cower in cages, sour and ever-tending to familiar customs: Murals of runic inscription, aztec, written in shimmering brown letters of rust, the logical conclusion of humid indigenous mourning behind iron bars, surround him. Guards rush in, eyes gazing into the literate maze, paralyzed in search of the ever-living crap to beat out of the next Don Juan pus*y motherfuc*er, you!
Removed 360° in unknown direction, on the other side of the scale that is, a small man, elk skin suit, fuzzy in all places. Preacher? Prophet? He is Jesus Abaraxas, uniquely common, Santa Susana sun or Corcoran, it don't matter, because music is the universal language and it always finds a way, be it as a small black audiocassette hidden snugly from pesky judge or district attorney's point of view. Nature finds a way, life must decide: Walk with it or falter in its passing? But I'm rambling again, silly me.
To get back on point, BPG stands for beary pink girl, wiggling toes in perpetuity, eternal amusement, chivalry for way: Wake of the nice in a world of slumbering masses, the illusion of productivity and re-productivity in pursuit of comfortable existence expired; hooray! Wake of the enlightenment; Wake of the return, man smiles as hairs grow out of his back and bones, brown, thick, becoming tree.
>>
>>4552527
kind words, feline compadre

stick around
will drop some more verbal spunk soon
>>
>>4552850
keep counterculture alive
gotta walk it like you talk
jive!
>>
>>>/lit/8211392
>>
File: images-118.jpg (12KB, 470x246px) Image search: [Google]
images-118.jpg
12KB, 470x246px
mmmmm white pople
>>
im fishly lichen de atwa
atwa grate atwa holey
atwa my guideen lite
luv u gud job
>>
>>4549892
>****ing
rude
>>
>>4549197
>>4549890
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>4547858
Who are you quoting?

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4554610
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>4543239

#truth
>>
>>4543200
dubs of nice
>>
Reminder that Beat Poetry General (BPG) is still in session. We need some hep cats to take the stage!
>>
>>4555252
hey check this out,i'm a true poet at heart

particular styles
blessing the agriculture
swinging sway
the lemon architecture
new explosive tyrants
ambidextrous and achieved
streets of gold
they pave your dreams
so twist
>>
File: scientologist-charles-manson.png (221KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
scientologist-charles-manson.png
221KB, 840x560px
>>4555272
smooth!
>>
File: 1460529559596.jpg (77KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
1460529559596.jpg
77KB, 600x752px
The main theme of Snyder's "Batman v Superman" on spiritual dematerialism is not eschatological, but a phenomenological ontology. Thus he implies that we have to choose between predialectic construction and deconstructivist neodialectic theory, essentially Heideggerian as seen in the concept of Dasein. The subject is interpolated then into a cinematic dematerialism that includes spirituality as a whole. But if the Kierkegaardian worldview holds, we have to choose between the cultural paradigm of expression and atomism. In Snyder's own "Man of Steel" he has a character says that "the world's too big”. Inherent in this is how the function of Lebenswelt (cinematically translated by Snyder as "world of life") operates in all his films, chiefly in "Sucker Punch" and "300". We see a phenomenological approach to the world showing a cinematic logic that presupposes a strucutral constraint in rootedness, another intentionality central to his filmography and philosophy. Because "metaphysical comfort" is not an object of temporality per se, but rather an aspect of automatic condition, as suggested by Cavell. Hermeneutic interpretations are also apparent in his post-"Watchmen" movies; in fact the interchangeable subjectivities are but another representation of Husserl's and Wittgenstein's "form of life". As his academic hero Heidegger succintly noted, "freedom is the ‘abyss’ of Dasein, its groundless or absent ground". This is essentially the thesis operating in Snyder's films.
>>
>>4555355
“Art is intrinsically meaningless,” says Ben Affleck. The primary theme of BvS' analysis of Sontagist camp is a mythopoetical totality. The characteristic theme of the works of Snyder is the common ground between society and language. But the premise of dialectic superheroism holds that the establishment is capable of social comment. The subject is interpolated into a social realism that includes narrativity as a whole.

“Society is unattainable,” says Kal-El. It could be said that Luthor uses the term ‘neomaterial desituationism’ to denote not sublimation, but presublimation. If social realism holds, the works of Snyder are an example
of purposeful superhero movies, also known as "capekino."

In a sense, Marveldrones promote the use of postdeconstructive objectivism to attack capekino. The subject is contextualised into a neomaterial desituationism that includes reality as a reality.

But dialectic superheroism suggests that culture serves to entrench outmoded, elitist perceptions of capeshit. Terrio uses the term ‘neomaterial desituationism’ to denote a self-supporting totality.
>>
A blast from the past in honor of the BPG resurrection/insurrection.

https://youtu.be/OReJIwNVOz4
https://youtu.be/xxygqSTO1lQ
https://youtu.be/wssnxfjH-zw
>>
this is for all the young cats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqBIgCb7dv0
>>
Perception v Reality
Ask yourself this question more often.
>>
He takes off the expensive-looking Walkman from around his neck, still complaining. “I hate to complain—I really do—about the trash, the garbage, the disease, about how filthy this city really is and you know and I know that it is a sty . . .” He continues talking as he opens his new Tumi calfskin attaché case he bought at D. F. Sanders. He places the Walkman in the case alongside a Panasonic wallet-size cordless portable folding Easa-phone (he used to own the NEC 9000 Porta portable) and pulls out today’s newspaper. “In one issue—in one issue—let’s see here . . . strangled models, babies thrown from tenement rooftops, kids killed in the subway, a Communist rally, Mafia boss wiped out, Nazis”—he flips through the pages excitedly—“baseball players with AIDS, more Mafia shit, gridlock, the homeless, various maniacs, faggots dropping like flies in the streets, surrogate mothers, the cancellation of a soap opera, kids who broke into a zoo and tortured and burned various animals alive, more Nazis . . . and the joke is, the punch line is, it’s all in this city—nowhere else, just here, it sucks, whoa wait, more Nazis, gridlock, gridlock, baby-sellers, black-market babies, AIDS babies, baby junkies, building collapses on baby, maniac baby, gridlock, bridge collapses—” His voice stops, he takes in a breath and then quietly says, his eyes fixed on a beggar at the corner of Second and Fifth, “That’s the twenty-fourth one I’ve seen today. I’ve kept count.” Then asks without looking over, “Why aren’t you wearing the worsted navy blue blazer with the gray pants?” Price is wearing a six-button wool and silk suit by Ermenegildo Zegna, a cotton shirt with French cuffs by Ike Behar, a Ralph Lauren silk tie and leather wing tips by Fratelli Rossetti. Pan down to the Post.
>>
There is a moderately interesting story concerning two people who disappeared at a party aboard the yacht of a semi-noted New York socialite while the boat was circling the island. A residue of spattered blood and three smashed champagne glasses are the only clues. Foul play is suspected and police think that perhaps a machete was the killer’s weapon because of certain grooves and indentations found on the deck. No bodies have been found. There are no suspects. Price began his spiel today over lunch and then brought it up again during the squash game and continued ranting over drinks at Harry’s where he had gone on, over three J&Bs and water, much more interestingly about the Fisher account that Paul Owen is handling. Price will not shut up.

“Diseases!” he exclaims, his face tense with pain. “There’s this theory out now that if you can catch the AIDS virus through having sex with someone who is infected then you can also catch anything, whether it’s a virus per se or not—Alzheimer’s, muscular dystrophy, hemophilia, leukemia, anorexia, diabetes, cancer, multiple sclerosis, cystic fibrosis, cerebral palsy, dyslexia, for Christ sakes—you can get dyslexia from pussy—”

“I’m not sure, guy, but I don’t think dyslexia is a virus.”

“Oh, who knows? They don’t know that. Prove it.”

Outside this cab, on the sidewalks, black and bloated pigeons fight over scraps of hot dogs in front of a Gray’s Papaya while transvestites idly look on and a police car cruises silently the wrong way down a one-way street and the sky is low and gray and in a cab that’s stopped in traffic across from this one, a guy who looks a lot like Luis Carruthers waves over at Timothy and when Timothy doesn’t return the wave the guy—slicked-back hair, suspenders, horn-rimmed glasses—realizes it’s not who he thought it was and looks back at his copy of USA Today.
>>
“No,” I start, hesitantly. “Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. Ensure a strong national defense, prevent the spread of communism in Central America, work for a Middle East peace settlement, prevent U.S. military involvement overseas. We have to ensure that America is a respected world power. Now that’s not to belittle our domestic problems, which are equally important, if not more. Better and more affordable long-term care for the elderly, control and find a cure for the AIDS epidemic, clean up environmental damage from toxic waste and pollution, improve the quality of primary and secondary education, strengthen laws to crack down on crime and illegal drugs. We also have to ensure that college education is affordable for the middle class and protect Social Security for senior citizens plus conserve natural resources and wilderness areas and reduce the influence of political action committees.” The table stares at me uncomfortably, even Stash, but I’m on a roll.
>>
There's no use in denying it: this has been a bad week. I've started drinking my own urine. I laugh spontaneously at nothing. Sometimes I sleep under my futon. I'm flossing my teeth constantly until my gums are aching and my mouth tastes like blood. Before dinner last night at 1500 with Reed Goodrich and Jason Rust I was almost caught at a Federal Express in Times Square trying to send the mother of one of the girls I killed last week what might be a dried-up, brown heart. And to Evelyn I successfully Federal Expressed, through the office, a small box of flies along with a note, typed by Jean, saying that I never, ever wanted to see her face again and, though she doesn't really need one, to go on a fucking diet. But there are also things that the average person would think are nice that I've done to celebrate the holiday, items I've bought Jean and had delivered to her apartment this morning: Castellini cotton napkins from Bendel's, a wicker chair from Jenny B. Goode, a taffeta table throw from Barney's, a vintage chain-mail-vent purse and a vintage sterling silver dresser set from Macy's, a white pine whatnot from Conran's, an Edwardian nine-carat-gold "gate" bracelet from Bergdorfs and hundreds upon hundreds of pink and white roses.
>>
...a flood of reality. I get an odd feeling that this is a crucial moment in my life and I'm startled by the suddenness of what I guess passes for an epiphany. There is nothing of value I can offer her. For the first time I see her as uninhibited; she seems stronger, less controllable, wanting to take me into a new and unfamiliar land - the dreaded uncertainty of a totally different world. I sense she wants to rearrange my life in a significant way - her eyes tell me this and though I see truth in them, I also know that one day, sometime very soon, she too will be locked in the rhythm of my insanity. All I have to do is keep silent about this and not bring it up - yet she weakens me, it's almost as if she's making the decision about who I am, and in my own stubborn, willful way I can admit to feeling a pang, something tightening inside, and before I can stop it I find myself almost dazzled and moved that I might have the capacity to accept, though not return, her love. I wonder if even now, right here in Nowheres, she can see the darkening clouds behind my eyes lifting. And though the coldness I have always felt leaves me, the numbness doesn't and probably never will.
>>
File: images-113.jpg (21KB, 441x333px) Image search: [Google]
images-113.jpg
21KB, 441x333px
>>4554624
myself :^)
>>
>>4556211
Uncheck'd dubs? Not on my watch.

>>4556628
good garlic literature
>>
File: 1185757.jpg (6KB, 144x110px) Image search: [Google]
1185757.jpg
6KB, 144x110px
>>4556628
>>4556632
>>4556654
>>4556656
>>4556664
spicy!
very nice
>>
File: images-238.jpg (12KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images-238.jpg
12KB, 485x303px
I'm not the first king
of controversy.
I am the worst thing
since Elvis Presley.
To do black music so selfishly
and use it to get myself wealthy.

What did he mean by this?
>>
white people are not that important
>>
WPANTI
>>
>>4559005
>>
File: images-257.jpg (12KB, 587x250px) Image search: [Google]
images-257.jpg
12KB, 587x250px
>>4556628
>>4556632
>>4556654
>>4556656
>>4556664
Let's see Paul Allen's dubs
>>
>>4544459
whoosh
>>
>>4558080
nice dubs
>>
>>4544459
How can you tell.. They all look the same.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with being white.
>>
File: gv.jpg (386KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
gv.jpg
386KB, 1024x1365px
wat about gyppos
some seem to be quite important
>>
File: 1454003371725.jpg (51KB, 764x564px) Image search: [Google]
1454003371725.jpg
51KB, 764x564px
white ppl
>>
>>4559792
a hippo is fine too
>>
good thread
>>
>>4561041
good post
>>
good dubs
>>
File: lel.jpg (179KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
179KB, 400x600px
>>4559823
lel
>>
>>4561224
lel
>>
File: leny.jpg (516KB, 1280x938px) Image search: [Google]
leny.jpg
516KB, 1280x938px
catch man, see I was runnin
say, I was runnin
naw prancin'
dancin' down the road

when I see saw with my sight
a sight of CiCi, didn't know her then
so the sight of CiCi never got there
>>
>>4561841
smooth talkin' Cecile
>>
bumping this gem
>>
Another day in the life all-encompassing, dreary big city slurred smog optics, screeching of underground train and above airplanes, no-smell of death intercut with petrol stench, dragging copper heavy wallet to organic food store.
nation of crazies, red gold and black all around, people marching synchronized, drooling up and down streets and walkways, over and above fences, roofs, train tracks, swimming pools, everything plastered in creamy translucent stickiness, wearing dollar store uniforms red gold (white) black, the military is oh so cliché they say. the newnationalism must be sexy. metrosexual that is, 53rd state style.
young child waving national flag stomping heads, backs and wings of bugs and birds like "y'all lil brown morfuggas better piss off whereya came from is not my country!", you dig? the early bird. child mind impressionable, nationalist babble, football as the ultimate nationalist propaganda, blessed be the one-legged, the blind, the lame, immune to the poisons of yore lest through methods of schooling.
Cut
pedestrian area, wheelchairs flood the scene carrying men and women red and black in turn mounting machine guns, braille pamphlets, everly unread, of blasphemic thought, beggars and cripples dropping charade exposing knives and pitchforks, hunting down uniformly obese citizens, well-kempt blonde hair suddenly drenched in sticky red plasma, kid gets bulldozed, birds and bugs crawl in people's brains and eat away, prison walls crumble, hordes of inmates crush public viewing extravaganza, piss in champagne bottles, play piggy in the middle with stolen hairpieces, masturbate preachers and nuns, shove national flags up the police chief's rear, serve fecal matter stuffed in cow intestines to the unperceptive drooling masses fixated and paralyzed by tv screens and radio hypnosis, deflate footballs and unplug wi-fi routers in one swift movement of national liberation / annihilation, break steel bars of zoos, flatten wire-mesh fences, pet qt squirrels
>>
The opening scene of The Dark Knight Returns, sometimes known as "Bane on Plane," is generally considered to be a variant of surrealism or Dadaism, usually with existential or postmodern undertones related to collapse of meaning and the visceral absurdity of confusion in a symbolic order. On this reading, the scene is designed to evoke a kind of uncanny valley effect in the viewer by presenting him with what is ostensibly an incredibly conventional narrative and semiotic holism - an American action caper, constructed so prototypically from cliches and familiar devices that even the exciting "reveal" of Bane's identity has its anagnorisis and payoff botched well before its presentation as dramatic climax - but subtly and systemically undermining the possibility of semiotic stability throughout the scene, and thereby sabotaging the possibility of the viewer's fusion with the film's semiotic horizon. The experience of watching Bane on Plane is one of profound unease and even dissociation, as the viewer continually tries to assemble coherent meanings, motives, and purposes from a train of malformed tropes, allegories, and metaphors; narratological intuition continually fails to discover any implicit humanity in the behaviour of the actors. The mind reflexively brackets the scene as likely to admit of little variation in its seemingly familiar, even monolithic tropes, but is continually surprised to find that near every trope is "misbehaving." Where at first a single puzzle piece does not "fit" with its puzzle, it is quickly realised that none of the pieces fit; and that this, perhaps, is not a puzzle at all. When asked whether the work of Foucault and Deleuze on the epistemic experience of schizophrenia influenced his choices in his role as Bane, Tom Hardy declined to comment, but referenced Foucault on the discursive constitution of the author-function.
>>
File: 83184-full (copy 1).jpg (642KB, 1019x1024px) Image search: [Google]
83184-full (copy 1).jpg
642KB, 1019x1024px
>>4561841
jiggy; desu
>>
>>4563401
where did you learn to shake a pen like that ATWA?
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.