[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wayne Coyne AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 31

File: image.jpg (150KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 750x730px
Hey everyone, Wayne Coyne here from the very successful rock group The Flaming Lips. Ask me anything!
>>
have u ever suck ur own dick?
>>
>>4510489
Let's keep this AMA productive please
>>
>>4510495
u gib e youreself the succ tho?
>>
>>4510498
Please stop
>>
Have you ever had any ribs removed to make autofellatio easier?
>>
>>4510505
Let's please keep this AMA productive
>>
>>4510513
do yo think one day you could get youre spine surgically elongated to make selfsucc easier?
>>
could you fuck off pls?
>>
>>4510524
Please be respectful

>>4510529
No you
>>
wayne u like succ benis & eat cummies lmao
>>
can you explain this ridiculous song that has no value in society whatsoever?

"Oh My Pregnant Head (Labia In The Sunlight)"

When will you shut your mouth
Stop all the vibrate
Birds flying out of a mountain
Somewhere the snow cools my fever
I just have stumps left for fingers
Wonderin' can you still play guitar?

Just like a baby
Just like the smoke rings
Labia in the sunlight

When will you stop all yours buzzing
Smow crushing hummingbird
(all day)
Somewhere the star burns the universe
Gold eagle paints in my fingers
(all day)
Can of spaghetti diseases
Hopin that you can still play guitar?

Just like a baby
Just like the smoke rings
Labia in the sunlight

Labia in the sunlight [6x]
>>
>>4510535
Stop there's no place for that talk here

>>4510537
I think it's a creative song
>>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>4510479
Hey Wayne I saw you back in 2012 at the SXSW music festival you guys were great! No question just wanted to comment thanks for keeping [s4s] nice!!
>>
>>4510731
You're welcome - and thanks !
>>
File: 1465522426152.jpg (15KB, 284x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465522426152.jpg
15KB, 284x300px
>>4510479
>s4s AMA
>"keep it productive"
>>
Be right back guys, my genital herpes are flaring again. I need to go "apply the ointment". Talk amongst yourself for a bit. Wish me luck!
>>
>>4510758
Stop making fun of me

>>4510779
Not me
>>
>>4510818
Not me.
>>
>>4510832
Not me
>>
>>4510860
Not me
>>
>>4510865
Not me
>>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>>
>>
Hey Wayne how's it crackin'?
>>
>>4511084
Hey anigi I am well how are you today
>>
>>4511108
You know what, Wayne ? I don't think it's important to know how i'm doing today. Today is just another day. Just another long day in a series of days that began at some indiscriminate point in the past and continues on into the unknowable future. For todaY? Today is like a day. Today/ I didn't do shit, I junst drank and now I'm gonna drink more. Fuck it all. I hope I can get in touch with a person that can get me out of t his stupid house for a few hours because god damn is it i boring sooooo fucking boring i'm bored as fuck i'm like god damnit is there anything worth doing anymore or is it all t he fucking matrxi with its whrilwing of fucking obnoxiiousness and stupid french teacher, fuccking asshole. fukcers. I'm fine.
>>
>>4511148
Don't let the matrix get to you anigi
Just keep drinking
Have you eating French fries or tacos yet today? That might help anigi
>>
>>4511151
Nah m8, I ate a cheeseburger because I'm AMERICAN!!! HAHA!! GET IT!!?!? Becuase all americans eats is cheesburger??? We are so faT!! and we clap at everything!! American stereotypes! I can't go outside because I fear being shot (sort of true). School is a frightening place because it's likely that someone will shoot someone else. Oh dear, can we ever fix these problems or will we just keep making fun of them ironically until one of us dead from gunshot wounds at a local mall/school/nightclub/postal office/etc.etceet.c. GOSSSHHH so much FUN to live int he country of the free!!! I'm loving it!"

I'll keep drinking, there's no doubt about that. I ate SOME french fries today!!! Woww!!! It's true, those fries... man, they were precious and delicious. gee, it's just so amazing to live in th eland that we live in and to experience the things we do and to have th eoopportuinities we have and to LIVE IN this time and era and truly be in the greatest society in the history of humanity that experiences the most absurd and crazy problems ever known but hey it's great we got that mcdonald's down the street we got banks and liquor stores every which way, we can get fucked up and not worry about it, it works out great, i'm so happy for everything, this is the best, i love it, i can't get enough of it, just do it.
>>
>>4510479
Someone in this thread should make me breakfast, make me toast

But I don't want butter
I don't want cheese
I don't want jelly
I don't want any of these
>>
>>4511204
*hands you a tub of vaseline*
>>
>>4511195
No one wants to talk about real shit, huh?! I GET IT. I SEE HOW IT IS.
>>
Hey Wayne, do you ever shatter crystalline dimensions of space/time into a fractalized quadrant of neutrino fields comparable to the Eisenbower Shift of 1947?
>>
>>4511381
Sorry anigi I'm having burger night with the band
Do you like guns?
>>
>>4511399
Nice, nice dubs, Wayne. Having a burger night with the board is crucially important to maintaining long-lasting and fruitful relationships with your bandmates. It's so difficult to keep band members together for the long haul. Just watch The Commitments (I've never seen this movie, but someone keeps telling me that it represents the life of a band SO accurately... like... WHATEVER.. PShaw? You know what I'm saying?)! I think guns are pretty cool honestly. They're a real step forward in technological advancements, at least in the year 1300 they were. AnywaY!!!! Guns are awesome, but the problem is that anyone with a mind to can go ahead and pick up a gun and use it for whatever purposes they want. And I guess it's like, maybe they're all using them for good purposes? Who cares? what is good and bad anyway? These are just stupid terms that were devised by the matrix to make us think that some tings are favorable and some things aren't. It's a bunch of bullshit. you see what i'm saying? it's all a part of the same game. it's all just aspects of the slaveocracy. It's all stupid. It's like ohh do you like thing? Get more of thing by doing other thing! Ohh and then what?! THEN WAHT!??!?!?!? HIUH?!?!?! tHEN WHAT where teh fuck is it all headed? huh? what is the grand scheme here? what is the master plan? is there one? fuck no. there isn't a master plan it's just a bunch of fucking apes thinking that they're civilized because they don't literally throw feces at one another anymore. It doesn't matter, we found new forms of feces to throw at one another. God damnit. Wayne, I'm tired of it. I don't think any of it matters. As long as humans are in charge, we're pretty much fucked. I love hamburger tho McDonald's 4 lyfe.
>>
>>4511415
LOL I said board instead of band. Really makes you think doesn't it?
>>
>>4511421
Shit, apparently not. Alright man, I'm outta here. I'm done with this jive. I'm THROUGH! I'M OUTTA HEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEE-EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEERR-EEE-EE.
>>
>>4511451
Sorry anigi me and the it's are playing backgammon

How's your warm starlight tonight?
>>
>>4511415
quality post
>>
>>4511473
;llol wayne, ook i was abou t to say thjis:
Sorry guidse, I was being influenced by the alcohols and isaid a bunch of silly things. pls forvive me and i'll be abetter poster inthe futurureu

but it don't matter, none of this matter. but when i use this wireles keyboard, the keystrokes make SO much noises. it's better this way though..
my starlight is... fnantastic. i need to go outside. it's so nice out. stupid indoors. haha nah i'mgonna try to play the s4s minecraft now for jokes and laughs, screw teh outside
>>
>>4511415
DUUMB WH CARE NOT ME
>>4511399
FAAAAAAAKE SO FAKE YOU DUMB ASS! YOU SAID YOU HADNT LEFT THE HOUSE IN DAYS WHEN WAYNE WAS ON TOUR ! YOU'RE A FAKE. A PHONY. A CON MAN. A FRAUD. AND YOU KNOW IT ! STFU!!!!!!!
>>
>>4511487
LOL this guy. Hey, "I'm so not sober so hey would it becol if we conversed? like do you want to start a real conversation with a real person? i'm down wit dat g
>>
>>4511490
LOL U. LOL U. UR THE ONE THINKING ABOUT JOINING THE MINE CRAFT HUH???? I AWAIT UR PRESENCE PAL I GOT SOME FEW CHOISE WORDS FOR U!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4511494
LOL wat are youir weords pal? I'm eagerly anticpatincg that. is it cool if we play minecraft togtehter?
>>
>>4511499
YES I AM SITED ABOUT U HA HA HA STUPIT WAYNE U THINK U HAVE ANIJI ALL TO URSELF!!! BUT WE R GNA TALK AND BE BEST FRIENDS ON MINE CRAFT WITHOUT U! AAAAHAHA STUPIT FAKE WAYNE
>>
>>4511502
oh shit this is fancy, ic an't wai to tsee what happens on minecraft, haha lol be there in a minute... literally. lolo i just frartererd. ibut yesah connecting.... nooowwww lol
>>
>>4511509
PFAF. loLOLOL this nigga on an outdated server i can't even joinit!!!
>>
>>4511511
ALL U DO IS MAKA NOTHER PROFAAAAAAILE UUUGH
>>
>>4511515
What does that even mean? You know something about swagger that I don't?
>>
>>4511522
ok: u r in mine craft LAUNCHEr. buttom left u see PROFILE. do NEW PROFILE. look at "USE VERSION" and pick 1.9.4, then NAME THE PROFILE some thing that will remind u that it is the profile u use for s-force-craft, ta-da voila capiche
>>
>>4511527
Oh shit this works, thanks brah, see u on da serb
>>
>>4511537
Hi anigi
>>
>>4511659
BYE WAYNE I AM WITH MY MINE CRAFT FREN DS NOW FOREVEr
>>
>>4511663
No, I'm still here.

>>4511659
Hey, Wayne!
>>
>>4511681
Hey anigie, how's your grand station?
>>
>>4511726
Not me
>>
>>4511731
Oh, okay. Do you mind if I respond to them, though?

>>4511726
My grand station is doing just fine. It's coming along at a reasonable pace.
>>
>>4511739
It was me anigi, what kind of battle bricks do you use on your stations?
>>
>>4511746
I mostly use gold and diamond bricks to insure maximum durability. It's the only smart way to build and construct battle stations.
>>
>>4511752
That's a good point anigi. How was your drinking tonight anigi? Also do you think the golden state warriors have a chance?
>>
>>4511768
PSSSHHH Golden State gonna win dat shit no prollem. My drinking tonight was super successful. I'm currently on beer #11
>>
>>4511770
Wait anigi are you a golden state warrior, are you on the team? Anigi what beer are you drinking ?
>>
>>4511774
I've been a part of the Golden State Warriors team for over 20 years. I'm currently drinking Flying Dog's Raging Bitch Belgian-style IPA, but prior to that I was drinking 1 Shocktop, 1 Stella Artois, 2 Newcastle Brown Ales, and 2... 2 beers I can't remember the name of. Such a shame.
>>
>>4511786
Anig those sound like some great beers. Have you ever thought of drinking beers with loved ones while singing a grand song
>>
>>4511836
They were some pretty good beers. I think about that kind of thing all the time. If only my loved ones were up to singing and being grand. Sigh.
>>
>>4511842
Anigi I have a wuestion
>>
>>4511847
Yes, what is your question, Wayne?
>>
>>4511851
If I wanted to play super Mario, would I have to move to Orlando first?
>>
How do we know that you are the real Wayne Coyne?
>>
>>4511871
Haha, no. I would never move to Orlando. I could easily play super Mario Bros on my computer right now tbh.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 682x1024px
>>4510479
And here we have a statue of American president Theodore Roosevelt riding on his horse. His favorite passtime was hunting, which is most likely the subject of this statue. Returning a war hero, he was elected governor of New York in 1898. The state party leadership distrusted him, so they took the lead in moving him to the prestigious but powerless role of vice president as McKinley's running mate in the election of 1900. Roosevelt campaigned vigorously across the country, helping McKinley's re-election in a landslide victory based on a platform of peace, prosperity, and conservatism. Following the assassination of President McKinley in September 1901, Roosevelt, at age 42, succeeded to the office.
>>
>>4511887
I proved it

>>4511890
Thank you anigi, can I ask another question?

>>4511896
Thanks
>>
>>4511897
Yes, I would love to answer another question. Did you know I've been having a fascinating conversation in this minecraft server? Truly enlightening.
>>
>>4511917
With who anigi?
>>
>>4511922
A fellow board member. I mean... It's like when Genghis Khan invaded Napoleon's army. Literally futuristic.
>>
>>4511936
Wow anigi that makes me think of something in my head
>>
>>4511942
That's really cool, Wayne. What did it make you think of?
>>
>>4511948
It made me think of my hands you know what I mean anigi?
>>
>>4511952
Hmm... Yes, I think I know exactly what you mean, Wayne.
>>
>>4511962
Anigi I have a question
>>
>>4511982
Ah, yes Wayne, what is your question?
>>
>>4511985
Do you believe in proud friendship over proud morals? Or vice versa ?
>>
>>4511989
I believe in both proud friendship and proud morals. There's no reason to be unproud unless you've decided ultimately that your life is inconsequential and that pride is effectively useless. Which may or may not have happened in my life.
>>
>>4511993
Anigi don't say that, I've seen you champagne on the battlefield in valoriois unions and the Scotland yard, so you shouldn't be so hard on yourself
>>
>>4511998
lol, shit Wayne, I seem to be saying totally ridiculous things in my state of inebriation. Anyway, the only way to improve yourself is to be hard on yourself, right? Or it's the only way to constantly be in mental anguish. One or the other. I can't say for sure.
>>
>>4512021
that's true anigi . You are a divine spirit.
How does the radiant elf smile today?
I made the 9/11 movie in 3D for Orlando
>>
>>4512042
YEA DIVINEN SPIRTI? YEA IDIVIEN SPIRIT> IM FUCKING DIEVEINE BITSHC IM DEVINE NOT U! ! ! PLUS YOU'RE NOT WAYNE DON'T FRONT !!!
>>
>>4512042
Do you know how strange it is to hear thing such as this? I'm a divine spirit? Truly magnificent words that approach me from an external vantage point. Only in my own mind do these things make sense, yet to hear it from the mind, and the physical actions of another? Simply incomprehensible. How can my own thoughts be correct when they've been stepped on and shattered in so many different and varied occassions? Is it impossible to believe reality, except for acceptable slivers? I don't know. I can't ever know, unless... Maybe one day I will know? But if that day ever comes... You won't be the one to know it. Only I will. It's a convoluted extraneous ranstance. Commonly belt with clobberts. Anyway... The radiant elf smiles gladly on this day. He had his day in the sun. He mourned for none, and came out like a rocket-powered engine jet. Nobody can tell him otherwise. Why would you make the 9/11 movie in 3D for Orlando? That just seems.... cruel. Nobody needs to be reminded of that level of tragedy. It's almost... convalescent.
>>
>>4512048
I'm the real Wayne Coyne
>>
>>4512051
I understand anigi, that reminds me of a funny question
>>
>>4512048
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>4512057
What question does it remind you of?
>>
>>4512075
Can I be honest with you anigi?
>>
>>4512079
Of course
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>4512080
This is my brother
>>
File: image.png (16KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16KB, 211x197px
>>4512080
Silly monkey
>>
>>4512099
womp womp

>>4512096
You're related to Bill Burr?
>>
>>4512105
No that's my brother antler

You know?
>>
>>4512114
Ohhhh... yeah. I know. Chicken McNuggets.
>>
>>4512121
Anigi?
>>
>>4512121
Ooops forgot that name thing again
>>
>>4512127
Anigi!
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 160x94px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 160x94px
>>4512127
>>
>>4512128
>>4512139
Sup brah. I just remembered it was my brother's birthday today (yesterday). I sent him a message on le internet communcation device just now. Hopefully he isn't terribly upset. I actually remembered that it was his birthday earlier and I meant to call him but I am a douchebag and totally forget about it anyway. I can only hope that he forgives me and allows me to continue living, for now.
>>
>>4512150
Good job anigi I'm proud of you
If he doesn't forgive you will he kill you?
>>
>>4512162
No, we'll be fine. He'll just take a shit or something.
>>
>>4512163
Haha like a poopy right anigi?
Have u ever been to little angels Christmas village ?
>>
>>4512166
Nice dubs, Wayne. Yeah, pretty much like a poopy. I'm a little too tired and/or drunk to be continuing this for the moment. I definitely went to Little Angel's Christmas Village at some point, but I can't remember it at all... i'm Nearly at the point of becoming unconscious, so it's time to leave the internet world behind. Goodnight, y'all. Talk to you in the later time. Peeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>4512168
Bye bye anigi
>>
>>4512172
k youre NOT wayne though bro and you need to STOP pretending
>>
>>4512176
I am Wayne Coyne shut up
I seriously am you are the one that needs to stop
>>
>>4512192
I am not Wayne Coyne
everybody just shut up
I am trying to think
>>
>>4512206
Not me
I am real wayne
>>
>>4510543

do you think the speckles in your stool are creative too?
>>
>>4512227
Yeah
>>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>>>>>>
>>
dad?
>>
>>4512392
cuz a nigga like P don't really give a fuck
>>
>
>>
I would like some tips on auto fellatio please.
Can you learn it or do you have to be born with it? Thanks in advance.
>>
>BEEN DOIN THIS SHIT SINCE 94

>BITCHES HOLLERIN AT ME LIKE I GOT THE CURE

what meant you by this?
>>
>>4512987
Please don't be disrespectful

>>4512989
Not my lyrics
>>
>>4512993
Not an argument
>>
File: 1424874764030.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1424874764030.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
....IN WEST FEEL-O-DELFIA BORNE AND RAZED...
>>
>>4512993
Why are you so rude and unfriendly. You are my least favorite namefig.
>>
>>4513004
Stop

>>4512998
What?

>>4513005
I don't try to be in busy as a sussecful musician sorry I come off that way
>>
File: 1418074602311.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418074602311.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>4513012
Literally Kill Yourself
>>
>>4513012
Sup Wayne, what's the dilly yo?
>>
File: osp1.jpg (65KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
osp1.jpg
65KB, 468x312px
BACKUP IN YO ASS WITH THE RESURRECTION
IS THE GROUP HARDER THAN AN ERECTION THAT SHOWS MO AFFECTION
THEY WANNA BAN US ON CAPITAL HILL
COS ITS DIE MOTHERFUGGER DIE MOTHERFUGGER STILL FOOL
>>
File: 1379269178185.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1379269178185.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
>>4513012
>>
File: osp2.jpg (13KB, 484x319px) Image search: [Google]
osp2.jpg
13KB, 484x319px
All along it was da ghetto
Nuttin but da ghetto
Takin short steps one foot at a time and keep muh head low
And never let go
Cos when I let go
Then I be spineless I'm goin INSAAAAANE
>>
>>4513020
Rude

>>4513021
Hi anigi how are you today

>>4513023
Stop

>>4513024
Stop

>>4513038
Stop
>>
File: 1434230760781.gif (567KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
1434230760781.gif
567KB, 300x456px
why
>>
>>4513045
Hi
>>
>>4513041
I'm doing all right, considering how much I drank last night. It was a rough morning, you know what I'm saying holmes? I'm better than I was a few hours ago at least. Also, good things are going on in this small subsection of life. Last night was fun though, I seem to recall posting a lot of ridiculous things on this board and then going on the s4s minecraft server and having a hilarious time over there. Drinking is fun but moderation is key. I just can't do that kind of thing every day. Anyway, how's your day?
>>
File: osp3.jpg (46KB, 720x380px) Image search: [Google]
osp3.jpg
46KB, 720x380px
>>4513041
I THINK MY MIND GOES
OUTTA CONTROL AND JUDGE DA SUBJECTS MOTHERFUGGERS READ ABOUT
I TOUCH ON ALL DA SHIT THEY LEAVIN OUT
I SAW THIS MOTHERFUGGER'S 9 SMOKIN
I SAW DA SAME NIGGER WID THE 9 DIE WID HIS EYES OPEN
AND TRULY WAT THIS MEANS IS
HE DIDNT KNOW EVERY DOGE HAS HIS DAY UNTIL HE SEEN HIS
I BET YOU MOTHERFUGGERS WILL TOO
COS ITS DIE MOTHERFUGGER DIE MOTHERFUGGER STILL FOOL
>>
>>4513052
die motherfugger die motherfugger still fool
>>
DID YOU PUT YA WILLY IN MILLY
>>
>>4513051
That's good anigi thank you,

I had to look for a towel squad today!

>>4513052
Stop

>>4513054
Stop

>>4513057
That's disrespectful
>>
File: interspecies_breeding6.jpg (52KB, 350x259px) Image search: [Google]
interspecies_breeding6.jpg
52KB, 350x259px
>>4513054
DIE MOTHERFUGGER DIE MOTHERFUGGER STILL FOOL
>>
>>4513059
What is a towel squad, Wayne?
>>
File: OSfRy7pm.gif (156KB, 263x300px) Image search: [Google]
OSfRy7pm.gif
156KB, 263x300px
shit fugging thread lad
>>
>>4513060
Stop

>>4513062
It's a tradition in my family that before each male of our family showers we parade around the living room in towels singing for hours would you like to join us sometime?

>>4513065
Rude
>>
>>4513079
That sounds hilarious, Wayne. I would love to join you in your ceremonial towel song and dance.
>>
>>4513088
Thanks anigi what did you eat today?
>>
>>4513060
>>
>>4513092
Stop
>>
File: 198182093.jpg (20KB, 290x238px) Image search: [Google]
198182093.jpg
20KB, 290x238px
187 ON AN UNDERCOVER COP
>>
>>4513092
DIE MOTHERFUGGER DIE MOTHERFUGGER STILL FOOL
>>
>>4513103
>>4513105
Stop
>>
File: andre3000.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
andre3000.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
>>
>>4513090
I ate an english muffin and a banana. It was an amazing time.
>>
>>4513112
Stop!
>>
>>4513117
You should eat until you have a stomach ache anigi
>>
File: 1457911159917.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1457911159917.gif
1MB, 500x280px
I JUST WANT TO SHIT IN YOUR BUM WAYNE
>>
>>4513120
That doesn't seem like a very good plan. My stomach is already tender as it is. I will probably eat a lot of chicken nuggets later though.
>>
>>4513124
Disrespectful!

>>4513127
That's not very vegetarian anigi
>>
>>4513105
>>
>>4513131
I never said I was a vegetarion
>>
>>4513136
Stop

>>4513138
You said you yesterday anigi maybe you were kidding while you were drunk
>>
>>4513144
Oh shit, did I? Nice dubs. No I would never be a vegetarian, that's silly.
>>
>>4513136
DIE MOTHERFUGGER DIE MOTHERFUGGER STEEEEEEL
>>
>>4513148
Oh I see anigi, how do you think the next president will turn around in a loud war of campaign figures? As a man or woman in birdies uniform
>>
>>4513169
Based on projections from next year's financial market, the Presidential winner will become the most sought after commodity in the western hemisphere. It will be a woman in a bird uniform.
>>
>>4513167
Stop !

>>4513185
Are you suggesting that a loud bird war is the Clinton clit house that brown girl did to Luke?
>>
>>4513202
Yeah, maybe. I'm just saying. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Keep on trucking. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. A penny saved is a penny earned. Cotton swabs have many household uses.
>>
>>4513214
What's a gift horse anigi

Colton swab for what other uses anigi?
>>
>>4513220
You can use cotton swabs to clean out your earholes, and to clean out other things. A gift horse is a horse that has been gifted to you on Steam.
>>
>>4513230
Anigi can I ask you a question
>>
>>4513254
Okay.
>>
>>4513258
You don't seem like you want to be asked a question by me anig
>>
>>4513265
h'haaaaaaaa u funney
>>
>>4513265
Why would you think that?
>>
>>4513269
Stop

>>4513270
I'm just kidding anigi

How is your left arm today?
>>
>>4513285
why, u were be-eing funney
>>
>>4513285
Oh, okay. My left arm is fine. It's just dangling there.
>>
>>4510479
What do you think of ZooTopia ?
>>
>>4513297
wan fug de foxe & all the llama-like animoids in that sexey movy
>>
>>4513291
Stop

>>4513296
Have you ever used it?
Are we best friends anigi?

>>4513297
Favorite movie

>>4513299
Stop
>>
>>4513305
I am literally using my left arm right now to type this to you. Yes we are best friends
>>
>>4513312
Did you hear they're bringing the sopranos back? Original cast and everything
>>
>>4513316
Is it going to be like Weekend at Bernie's with James Gandolfini?
>>
>>4513321
Yes. Anigi do you think I could ever be 22 again?
>>
>>4513326
Not unless you're currently 21 right now.
>>
>>4513331
Why is that anigie?
>>
>>4513331
I'm 55 angii
>>
>>4510479
You guys suck. You always have.
>>
>>4513342
Why do you think that
>>
File: files.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
files.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>4513334
I'm just here for my files, Marty.
>>
>>4513344
Because of the unlistenable "music" you guys make?
>>
>>4513345
Haha anigi is that from the rug rays movie?

>>4513353
That's not nice though
>>
File: gay trio.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gay trio.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>4510479
>>
>>4513359
Yes, Wayne, that's the part where Tommy tries to get his important files back from Chucky.
>>
File: gay blow 1.gif (863KB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
gay blow 1.gif
863KB, 245x260px
>>4510479
Here's some "flaming lips" for you, fag.
>>
Hi Wayne, I want to dye my hair real orange. Do you have any tips?
>>
File: gay blow 2.gif (894KB, 245x152px) Image search: [Google]
gay blow 2.gif
894KB, 245x152px
>>
File: gay blow 3.gif (2MB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
gay blow 3.gif
2MB, 245x230px
>>
File: gay blow 4.gif (2MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
gay blow 4.gif
2MB, 500x275px
>>
>>4513362
Do you think I could make a movie about soap one day ?

>>4513367
Use hair dye friend

>>4513374
>>4513369
>>4513366
>>4513361
Stop
>>
>>4513383
>Stop
Are you homophobic?
>>
File: wank blast.webm (1MB, 668x480px) Image search: [Google]
wank blast.webm
1MB, 668x480px
>>
>>4513400
>>4513381
Stop
>>
>>4513383
I could make a great movie about soap. It would win literally every Academy award in existence. It would be /tv/'s favorite movie.
>>
File: desk wank.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
desk wank.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
>>4513385
Stop
>>
>>4513404
Oh wait, you asked if you could make that movie. Well sure, of course you can, Wayne. You're the lead singer of The Flaming Lips
>>
>>4513408
No.
>>
>>4513409
Do you think I could include African actors in the movie?
>>
>>4513438
I think you'd better do that for sure, you don't want to upset all of the people in the world by making them think you're a racist.
>>
>>4513445
Good idea anigi, do you like native Americans ?
>>
>>4513460
I guess. There was a native American I knew a few years ago and that guy was the worst though. He had pretty serious mental problems and was constantly getting severely fucked up and harming himself and being violent and/or acting like a literal baby. He was a terrible person to be around. I hope other native Americans aren't like him.
>>
>>4513469
They are all like him aniigi
>>
>>4513482
Damn, that sucks. It's terrible what our ancestors did to those people. At least we have McDonald's and Starbucks now.
>>
>>4513495
Have you ever been to Burger King anigie
>>
>>4513553
I sure have
>>
>>4513561
What
>>
>>4513571
¿Que?
>>
>>4513561
What's you favorite food to get
>>
>>4513573
Favorited food to get form burger store anigi
>>
>>4513575
Burgers and such, mayhaps some chicken fries

>>4513577
i like a chicken nugget, good double Wayne
>>
>>4513580
Hi anigi do you like my turtle
>>
File: cut,Uncut.jpg (130KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cut,Uncut.jpg
130KB, 683x1024px
>>
>>4513621
I don't knnnnnnneeoooowowwww Wayne, I have never seen't you' are turtlel. Is it is a sea turtle? Does it swim amongst the ocean currents with glee?
>>
File: melonfuck.jpg (12KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
melonfuck.jpg
12KB, 240x180px
>>
>>4513624
I don't have a turtle anigi sorry I lied
>>
>>4513628
I am crushed by your disingenuousness. How shall I ever recover?
>>
>>4513635
I'll be back soon anigi bye bye for now
>>
>>4513627
Quality post
>>
>>4513673
Peace out bruv
>>
>>4513697
Hi
>>
>>4513910
Wayne I'm here. Have I ever told you about my grandfather who was in the great war of the Matrix?
>>
Wayne, I have a very important question for you.
>>
>>4513935
No anigi! Please tell me

>>4514033
What is it?
>>
File: 1444279138500.jpg (558KB, 4160x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1444279138500.jpg
558KB, 4160x5000px
>>4514052
Hehehe. You've already answered it.
>>
>>4514091
Stop
>>
>>4514096
You can't control me, Wayne. I hold all the cards.
>>
flaming lips? more like flaming homos kekerooni xD
>>
>>4514104
This guy doesn't hold all the cards cos I have some of the cards as well. And this guy Bob has the rest of them BUT COLLECTIVELY WE HOLD ALL THE CARDS.

And tbh lets face it - You're threads are hardly the dankest, most ebin thing [s4s] has ever seen. If I were you I'd prepare for the hijackening. :^)

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4514104
What are you talk about

>>4514113
Stop!
>>
>>4514120
Stop
>>
>>4514133
STOP!!!
>>
>>4514152
Not me
>>
>>4514166
Prove it
>>
>>4514168
Not me either
>>
>>4514171
Not the real me.

New thread is here
>>4514173
>>4514173
>>4514173
>>
>>4514180
Not me
>>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>4513167
>>
>>4514304
Stop
>>
anigi
>>
>>4514470

Sorry Wayne, I'm back. You asked to hear more about my grandfather who was in the great war?
>>
>>4514475
Yes I would love to anigi!
>>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>4514304
DIE MOTHERFUGGER DIE MOTHERFUGGER STILL
>>
>>4514728
Stop
>>
FAAAAAAAKE WAYNE SO FAAAAAAKE SO BAD THREAAAAAD SHIT ASS THREAAAAAAD CHASIN WAYNE OUTTA TOWN PART UMPTEEN STRAP YOURSELVES IN ITS GONNA TAKE A WHILE TO CRACK THIS NUTJOB
>>
>>4514769
I actually am the real Wayne Coyne though
>>
>
>>
>>4514822
nice dubs wayne, but i have to ask, who aren't you quoting?
>>
>>4510479
give pr00f , like image of you holding a sign saying /ebin/ on it
>>
>>4514823
Hi how are you

>>4514826
I did
>>
>
>>
hi wayne have u heard my noiserock/noise release?
its an unsolicite colab w/ some guy who makes g. music:
https://clyp.it/d4o4xccm
>>
>>4514872
Very good meme maker
You should make more music like this
>>
>>4514876
thnk u
i will try 2
wish i had band bcuz itd b so mch easr 4 som ppl 2 handl othr parts
>>
>>4514881
You can join the flaming lips
>>
>>4514882
wow!!!! this is my dream!!
can we mke an albm of only remix n dif version of ths song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsWLpsWrBKU
?
>>
>>4514885
I dare you to remix or cover it right now
>>
>>4514887
wow wayne that is a tall order!!!!!
i wil try but pls dnt judge it wil b bare bones if i cn evn do it!
>>
>>4514897
Covering it would be the coolest!

I no judges
>>
>>4514905
i mssed up in a lotta ways 2bhdesu becuz tired n drnk but here it is:
https://clyp.it/igzwpzdn
wish i cld redo but so tire
>>
>>4515067
whoops "4"got name
>>
Speaking of covers, you should totally do a cover of "Still" by the Geto Boys
>>
>>4515069
Very good meme maker
>>
File: two.gif (1MB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1MB, 245x215px
>>4515617
>>
>
>>
>>4515636
dude you're FAKE
>>4514881
FAAAAAKE SO FAKE WAYNE WOULD NEVER FUXKCING SAY THIS !@ YOU'RE FAKE DUDE
>>4514782
NO, YOURE FAKE, SHUT UP
>>
>>4515640
I am the real Wayne Coyne and I always proved it you're just being a annoying
>>
>>4515660
no you're being annoying. you are annoying. you constantly say things that PROVE you're NOT wayne. NOT wayne,NOT NOT NOT
>>
File: get.jpg (2KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
2KB, 105x125px
>>4515666
nice trips

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4515666
I am real Wayne coyne
>>
>>4515666
sweat trips brah
>>
>>4515696
Thanks
>>
>>4515700
np bruh
>>
anigi
>>
>>4515769
Sup duder?
>>
>>4515771
How are you?
>>
>>4515840
I'm doing quite well on this day, Wayne. How are you?

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4515844
I'm well anigi
I made a new thread anigi
>>
>>4515866
Nice dubs, Wayne. I'll see you there!
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.