[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this board is yli-tier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 5d5.png (37KB, 255x236px) Image search: [Google]
5d5.png
37KB, 255x236px
this board is yli-tier
>>
IT'S THAT FUGGING CHIN AGAIN
>>
>>4508043
This board is nowhere near that level
>>
>>4508043
well yeah that's where we get all our memes from... post moar gondola plox
>>
>>4508050
>>4508052
chin hurt LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllllllllll (kys)
>>
File: thinchin.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thinchin.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
he thinned for your chins
>>
>>4508061
You don't actually understand English do you
>>
>>4508070
go back to that sh*thole you came from mongolia filth
>>
>>4508074
i suppose that's a confirmation on that one
>>
>>4508043
4chan is given, geek my degree. I soul, I, I do not say that "not in the same magazine," Two years ago the new law stupid club saw you. I do not need to post a scratch to the people, and the scent steel alchemy mentor FULLMETAL displays the foul less fat. I have him, because I could have spoken a digital animation, which can ruin, Read. fanzine Lolita of friggin the seeds of the living God "the ultimate anime not've heard is Yowie," said FanFiction.Net is, raw sugar and 1 please read absurd download.
NARUTO - Naruto - robe, coat of dog feces and, weeaboo your friends. Anonymous I. Since they are not employees, do not you know, the teacher was the animation power of the press.
>>
More like 4chin.
>>
File: 300188d.jpg (507KB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
300188d.jpg
507KB, 1122x1600px
>>4508091
nice screenshot desu
>>
>>4508061
*kyses self*
>>
>>4508043
It is only yli tier sometimes. Other times it is 4chin tier and maybe even approaches kc tier when some kiddies from /int/ come here hoping for some gondola memes & crap. but there is like a 10% time when [s4s] is literally the greatest place on the internet and i stick around just for those moments. Newfigs don't understand (except for the really lucky ones who joined during the special hours of the day when its god tier).
i bet if you go to /qa/ right IN THIS VERY MOMENT you'll see some nerds insulting [s4s] for some reason, but thats a good thing because the more people that hate this board, the better it becomes since it keeps the dummies outside and the true memers in.
anyways, thx for reading my blog
>>
>>4508591
good post i read it
>>
>>4508600
thx bby. nice dubs btw
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.