[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shrooms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (42KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 450x327px
Any Anons here ever tried shrooms? Bout to try them myself, what should I expect. Once thread reaches page 10 I gobble them all. Trip stories, experiences, bad or good, advice all welcome.
>>
>>4485124
such an iconic shroom picture.
>>
depends on the type of person you are. you could laugh at nothing for 2 hours, you could have a bad trip and every anxiety and fear of yours will pour out of you and become real, or maybe you're in the woods and you're coming up to a bridge but whoops the planks are coming apart and floating away

>gobble them all

oh i thought you were serious
>>
File: f4c.jpg (108KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
f4c.jpg
108KB, 680x680px
Let the awesome flow through u dats all
>>
i took shrooms a couple of weeks ago and actually ended up selling little bags of coke to bums!
the other night i smoked salvia and felt completley removed from my body. my head unzipped and literal imagination poured out into all space around meme.
b
e
n
i
s
>>
u will see ur life circumstances in a different lite. u will wonder whether or not u are a good person. u will get "stuck" on things. u will dwell on little decisions and feel as if there is something to do, but there is nothing to do. u will think a bunch. u will look at a thing and then perhaps close your eyes and that thing will have extrapolated itself inside your head, for lack of a better description. but realy it can open ur mind to the true nature of ur relationship with others around u, for better or worse. it prety nutty. i feel closer to death, so to speak, closer to an is-ness that rarely rears its head otherwise. quite spiritual indeed.
>>4486564
i did salvia and i got stuck in a pop-up picture book where the pages kept turning. i rolled off my bed onto the floor because i felt compelled to turn with the book. i was an infinite slinky. i was the pages, i was stairs. i was 2-d. overall unpleasant but extremely intense with full-on visual hallucination
>>
shrooms were the comfiest drug for me, moreso even than opiates, which were pretty damn comfy
>>
the only shrooms I've ever tried were amanita.
They weren't that good and they would make you throw up far too easily to get a good dose.
>>
>tried LSD at 15 yo.
>see life in a wholy new way
>tried psilocybe at 21 yo.
>no new shit yet went psicotic
>family couldn't handle end up in a psychiatric hospital

If not a weakmind fag it ok. If kinda weak, make sure you got a good safe supportive network as backup.
>>
>>4485124
Shrooms are dope, but I've had more experience with acid mainly because acid's way easier to get than shrooms. Both of them take you on a journey through your own mind and go deeper than you could ever imagine, but in different ways. Shrooms are more of a mental trip in your head, while acid is more of a visual trip, but also is pretty crazy through your head as well.
Always close your eyes, you'll see the greatest part of a psychedelic experience.
>>
>>4485124
i've tripped stupid balls, psilocybe, amanita, peyote, ayahuasca, LSA, LSD, 25i-nbome, lsd-nbome, bromo dragonfly, 2cb, 2ce, 5-meo-dmt, dmt, nmt, 4-aco-dmt.

i used to be an atheist. i now have no name for my belief system.

what you're about to embark on is a lesson in life. your brain is about to tell you things you need to hear. mushrooms are a sacrament, please pay attention
>>
>>4486586
similar experience. universe rotating in opposite directions on a two dimensional plane and i had to fit my body to where it could rotate without splitting me in half. salvia is a bit much for me and this is coming from someone who's had and loved full dmt breakthroughs, under the dome and everything
>>
>tfw you grow shrooms at home
>tfw your mom (yes, now laugh at me, but these bitchpeople parents are too stupid of living on their own so they used voodoo and stole a goa cd of mine - NOT KIDDING!!!) starts spraying anti-mold-spray in real raw amounts in the bathroom
>tfw roughly 95% of my shrooms are now trash
>tfw I already ate some of them before it happened
>tfw I get headaches now, thinking of what I just wrote
>>
It's fun! I liked it. I liked it so much that I ended up doing it too often in a short period of time, and it was scary. I didn't do it again after that.
>>
>>4488104
as they are shrooms I do not know who I am quoting, maybe that was the headache, I need to stay more hydrated

excuse my bad manners [s4s], but I was the victim of a chemical attack
>>
One time I did 4.5grams of dried shrooms lemon-tek, 4mg 25i a few hours later, 6mg 25i a few hours after that, and 9mg 25i a few hours after that. mind spinning so fast
>>
Drinking a beer now

bump
>>
Anybody know where to get DMT in Canada? I want to extract it myself but I heard customs always takes away MHRB and ACRB
>>
bumping this threade to front peg
>>
>>4488104
why were ur mushrooms in the bathroom
>>
File: 1424375588335.jpg (142KB, 656x960px) Image search: [Google]
1424375588335.jpg
142KB, 656x960px
inducing psychosis for fun is part of MK-ULTRA illuminade mind control plot to make everyone into deadheads
educate yourself
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.