[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Essay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: 1427752787645.png (107KB, 552x325px) Image search: [Google]
1427752787645.png
107KB, 552x325px
Mods pls sticky.

Hey, s4s, I'm writing an essay on ironic memes and I'd like your help. I'd like to know why you guys post memes, and whether you post memes unironically, ironically, post-ironically, or some other way (please specify). Please be serious in your responses.
>>
File: 1458826093099.jpg (36KB, 637x315px) Image search: [Google]
1458826093099.jpg
36KB, 637x315px
I think this has something to do with it, but I'm still not sure.
>>
File: 1437272985611.png (9KB, 264x219px) Image search: [Google]
1437272985611.png
9KB, 264x219px
>>4393341
>>
File: donaldtrump.jpg (13KB, 241x300px) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrump.jpg
13KB, 241x300px
Donald Trump
>>
If I could answer in video format, this would be it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ
>>
File: CeD-QrQUsAANkNp.png (859KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
CeD-QrQUsAANkNp.png
859KB, 600x825px
powerful agents against the uninitiated, but we are initiated~

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
BANE?
>>
>>4393341
Meta-Irony. << Also ironic humor is the only way I can keep from ending my own life.
>>
>>4393360
Easter?
>>
File: 1460624425160.jpg (112KB, 554x435px) Image search: [Google]
1460624425160.jpg
112KB, 554x435px
I shitpost to feel alive. Nothing gets my juices flowing like leaving hothead memes
>>
>>4393341
Oh and ironic humor is like a static. If you stare long enough into it you will somehow get meaning. When we like with autistic tendencies and severe depression staring into static is our only escape.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-01-02.40.15.jpg (87KB, 585x686px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-01-02.40.15.jpg
87KB, 585x686px
This mang
>>
>>4393372
Oh NO. ITS LE SCARY MAN FACE
>>
>>4393598
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>4393341
HABBEH BEFDEH !!!
>>
>>4393607
lol, Papa Roach
>>
Well, I do it because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it and because I like to do it...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.