[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still trying to become a rapist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: cassette-tape.jpg (61KB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
cassette-tape.jpg
61KB, 460x306px
Hi im china anon from the i want to be rapist thread and i still cant get music good, i need to make music good, rapist music like eminem.
This board helpful for people, helpful people who have experience rape music help me making rapist music because im new to make rapist music.
>>
i'm gonna tye you to the radiator and grape you in the mouth
>>
>>4331096
Still waiting for my free Grape Whistle tbh
>>
>>4331054
hello friend I am you're friend who maked you those sweet rapes in the paste :)

have you maked any new rape songes? I would love to heard them tbqh
>>
>>4331054
Lots of successful rape artists got their start as child rapists (Lil Wayne, LL Cool J, Soulja Boy, etc). Their rape is very easy to emulate because it is so simple to do! Maybe you should try doing a google search for "child rape" and see what comes up!
>>
>>4331114
i made bad rapes how to make goods?
>>
>>4331126
you have to do rapes from you're heart, like things that are rapes to you won't be rapes to other people but it will be things that other people considered or eperiences. What you want to do is make sure that you're rapes are things that other people can relate to and then you can be a sick rapist just like Eminem and Eddy Izzard!
>>
>>4331133
ok i type rape letters
>>
gbhj
>>
>>4331144
nice triple double! you are looking like a cute rapist already,

remeber what I tell you last time?just go to vocaroo.com and record youreselve doing a hot rape! I will give you constructing criticism!
>>
>>4331123
this
>>
>>4331133
n-nice d-dubs s-s-s-s-s-senpai
>>
>>4331155
you too, bby!

please rape for us!
>>
fuck cade
>>
>>4331195
dude, rude.

check your tude.
>>
There is no escape
From my sick rape
My words are like tape
They stick to you while you get all you can take.
Word
>>
>>4331054
It's a bit bdsm but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdDegaHfuXQ
>>
>>4331224
that was like 4.10 but it's ok bby I will teach you how to make it better, here we go:

>There is no escape
>From my sick rape
This is great lines and nicely done!

>My words are like tape
This one could use some work. How about
>I spit riffs so sticky, that all adhere like tape
And then since we already used "stick," we can make the last line more meaningful, like:
>Because when I rape, you can't escape, I'm like the fireman sliding down the pole of your soul eating cake, you can't take...

(this is where the songe continues)

>Word
You will want to said this after you're raping is done, but this is just the beginning! Keep on working, bbby. You have an good flowe :^)
>>
Hey thanks alot
>>
>>4331256
i hope you keep raping bby, you have a lot of potential!
>>
the rape business is a rough one, I'll tell you that. but if you devote yourself fully to it, I'm sure you can be one of the best rapers in the biz. sometimes you gotta use some force to get a satisfying result, but once you get used to it, it will all come to you naturally. good luck sister
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.