[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought you these pretty shoes, anon!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1455943553658.png (237KB, 781x963px) Image search: [Google]
1455943553658.png
237KB, 781x963px
I bought you these pretty shoes, anon!
>>
File: 1460349360096.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1460349360096.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>4324091
>>
I don't wear shoes. Sorry.
>>
someday, i will dress as keksandra

or is it, 'crossdress as keksandra'?

'crossdress into keksandra'? no that's not right

um
>>
>>4324136
dress :^)
you would be in comfy paradise because her clothes are so soft
>>
>>4324091
i really like keksandra alot. she is 100% bae materials

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
I wish Keksandra shrunk me to the size of her shoe and rested me inside them and then put her shoe on so that I can hug her feet while she walks on me
>>
>>4324289
eh, not my thing man. but feel free to think it. this is safe place

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4324309
Let me describe it to you.

When you are shrunk, the square-cube law indicates that you will be ridiculously strong and difficult to kill. If Keksandra is wearing size eleven flats, you'll be ten inches tall. Keksandra's flats have an insole since normal flats can be uncomfortable to walk in since there's little give inside. With the insole, they're comfier and it feels like you're walking on a cloud.

Keksandra picks you up and slips off her right flat. It's clean inside. She lays you down so that your head is right up at the toe and your feet are resting on the back of the shoe. She wriggles her foot into the flat again, and the light disappears. You can feel her soft, warm foot resting firmly on top of you. Her little toes wiggle in your face, and the middle one is right on your face, so you turn your head and let it sit on your cheek. Her feel rests on your legs and holds your feet to the wall of her flat tightly.

She gets up and puts her full weight on her foot. You can feel the pressure of her foot increasing until it reaches its peak. Her foot is incredibly soft and molds around you, squishing you into her softer insole. It feels like a tight, warm hug. To test you further, Keksandra jumps up and slams her feet down. The impulse doesn't hurt you at all. All you feel is the rush of air that managed to flow into the flat, which is pumped around the little space near the toe of the footwear. It circulates mild air and helps cool your head down, also reducing the smell of sweat. You don't mind the sweaty smell, it's oddly pleasing and relaxing. As a final test, Keksandra gets on her toe and grinds her foot down as hard as she can, but all that changes is that the foot presses your face into the insole, which has been used so much over the years. Satisfied, she starts walking, and the fun ride begins. You remember that it's going to be a very hot day, so you know that her feet will be very sweaty. That's okay, you can lick her toes for nourishment.
>>
File: pobrane.jpg (10KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
10KB, 209x241px
>>4324355
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 638x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 638x402px
>>4324355
best dubs
Comfy shoe are nice
>>
>>4324355
Chexked

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
File: DDDDDDDDD.jpg (44KB, 436x402px) Image search: [Google]
DDDDDDDDD.jpg
44KB, 436x402px
>>4324091
Did this come from >>>/q/ ?
>>
I want to fug this grille in the OP!
>>
>>4324355
Good pasta, would read again!!!

When you are shrunk, the square-cube law indicates that you will be ridiculously strong and difficult to kill. If Keksandra is wearing size eleven flats, you'll be ten inches tall. Keksandra's flats have an insole since normal flats can be uncomfortable to walk in since there's little give inside. With the insole, they're comfier and it feels like you're walking on a cloud.

Keksandra picks you up and slips off her right flat. It's clean inside. She lays you down so that your head is right up at the toe and your feet are resting on the back of the shoe. She wriggles her foot into the flat again, and the light disappears. You can feel her soft, warm foot resting firmly on top of you. Her little toes wiggle in your face, and the middle one is right on your face, so you turn your head and let it sit on your cheek. Her feel rests on your legs and holds your feet to the wall of her flat tightly.

She gets up and puts her full weight on her foot. You can feel the pressure of her foot increasing until it reaches its peak. Her foot is incredibly soft and molds around you, squishing you into her softer insole. It feels like a tight, warm hug. To test you further, Keksandra jumps up and slams her feet down. The impulse doesn't hurt you at all. All you feel is the rush of air that managed to flow into the flat, which is pumped around the little space near the toe of the footwear. It circulates mild air and helps cool your head down, also reducing the smell of sweat. You don't mind the sweaty smell, it's oddly pleasing and relaxing. As a final test, Keksandra gets on her toe and grinds her foot down as hard as she can, but all that changes is that the foot presses your face into the insole, which has been used so much over the years. Satisfied, she starts walking, and the fun ride begins. You remember that it's going to be a very hot day, so you know that her feet will be very sweaty. That's okay, you can lick her toes for nourishment.
>>
>>4324355
Chek'd
Also, gave me a bit of a boner..
>>
Lol..... boner mode enabled ITT
>>
>>4324122
cant leave this unchecked!

Your fortune: Bad Luck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.