[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you explain the purpose of this board?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Agent-Smith1.jpg (75KB, 719x480px) Image search: [Google]
Agent-Smith1.jpg
75KB, 719x480px
Can you explain the purpose of this board?
>>
>>4301311
you just did :^)

nice double
>>
File: NeoSpoon.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
NeoSpoon.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>4301402
>you just did

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>4301410
>1
>11
Two ones. Doubles. Nice
>>
>>4301311
image of a confusion
5th dimension fanfiction
schoolgirl anime
malware with bonuses
entry level face swapping

the list goes on and also nowhere...
>>
>>4301653
these
>>
>>4301651
>bonus
Where did I hear that one before?
>>
>>4301659
in the microwave?
did popcorn come?
>>
>>4301659
happenstance
>>
File: fef.png (3KB, 773x678px) Image search: [Google]
fef.png
3KB, 773x678px
>>
>>4301662
oh yes should have known it was you. lol'd pretty hard at this tbh...
>>
>>4301668
How is that related to what OP was asking??????
*confounds further*
>>
>>4301676
this is nice
i like this feeling
>>
>>4301682 :^)
nice'd
>>
>>4301685
i love it! i love when you do it. it's one of the only nice things in this dusty wind
>>
>>4301701
It's cold in this room
*shivers*
can I start a fire?
>>
File: neo.jpg (75KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
neo.jpg
75KB, 1920x800px
>>4301709
i can't answer anything because i don't know what is what.
just please... i wish that... you know what i mean... it's always so warm and happy... even if it's weird and bizarre... but you know
>>
>>4301716
The little girl starts a fire not knowing any better.
Soon the whole room is on fire, but at least the little girl for the first time in her life isn't cold anymore.
She burns and it hurts but she leaves this world happy.
The dust she's turned into travels through the wind, the dusty wind drifts past >>4301701.
What of it that he doesn't know the story of the wind?
What of it that she's just another story to tell?
Time remembers and places every story underneath its pillow made of a mist of memories.
Time will remember all in the day it wakes up from its eternal slumber...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vko01D77Fg
it was nice...
>>
>>4294510
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.